Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,908 members, 7,824,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

****** SANDOSKI********* - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ****** SANDOSKI********* (10634 Views)

Whoever That Made Mimzy And Sandoski Quit Nairaland, Will Not Go Unpunished / SANDOSKI Bursted!!! Get In Here And Feed Your Eyes & Ears[pics] / A Letter To Sandoski (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by zicoraads: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yhr now in skul? How was ur long long jorny
And you couldn't quote her somewhere private to ask this? Since it is obvious you are all friends.

Why not ask her how she closed her eyes...her dreams...how she behaved...what toothpaste she used...how it felt...bla bla bla while you are at it.
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:
It baffles me when people reveals so much information on Nairaland....my elder brother is an active member of Nairaland....he doesn't know my moniker....I don't know his.........Sandoski...are you on Nairaland to please anyone??.........Nairaland is a forum to have fun......do yhu quyz recognise lalasticlala??......if yhu run into him tomorrow.... You can't identify him....he earns from this forum yet doesn't reveal much information about himself....

everyone wants to be popular on Nairaland

bro..not everyone is in nl to "become popular" some people are just innit to catch fun and make some people happy in the process.. Fame just comes along naturally
Good morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by alobright17(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Sandoski u where not alone on this,The thread was closed before I got online but I was able to read through,it pained me that I couldn't comment.

Meanwhile Smellymouth was the hero of the day.

Thank God is all done and cleared Hateu2 Naughtynaughty oya is celebration time,thank God is Friday.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2016
zicoraads:

And you couldn't quote her somewhere private to ask this? Since it is obvious you are all friends.

Why not ask her how she closed her eyes...her dreams...how she behaved...what toothpaste she used...how it felt...bla bla bla while you are at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 15, 2016
alobright17:
Sandoski u where not alone on this,The thread was closed before I got online but I was able to read through,it pained me that I couldn't comment.

Meanwhile Smellymouth was the hero of the day.

Thank God is all done and cleared Hateu2 Naughtynaughty oya is celebration time,thank God is Friday.
c him grin u like fight pass quarel . Thank ur stars u weren't arnd ooo.. If not they wuld AV said ure a girl using m' tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by dannyben5: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2016
My twin sis. sandoski dont give ur self headache...we all love u...and we will continue to love u...#stillurboydannyben

1 Like

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by alobright17(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Alobright17 tongue firstlieutenant tongue u r u peeping

Wish u understand how I felt yesterday when I came online to read Sandoski has been blah blah blah,I felt so bad that the thread was closed before I could comment,because my fingers were itching and very hot to type from my lapy grin

Thank God I later got my fingers cool off with FlawlessRebirth2 abi Flawedbirth0,I knew her Mb got finished last night which pained because I was ever ready to go,I still have my gun loaded and waiting for her to show face to come and tell me again that all men on NL are senseless after fuckinn as many as she can according to her.

3 Likes

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Alobright17 tongue firstlieutenant tongue u r u peeping

U sef, u get eyes everywhere.

Well, it's so cool of your friend to be who she really is. What's even cooler, is that her friends stood by her.

Goodmorning babe.

1 Like

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 15, 2016
alobright17:

Wish u understand how I felt yesterday when I came online to read Sandoski has been blah blah blah,I felt so bad that the thread was closed before I could comment,because my fingers were itching and very hot to type from my lapy grin

Thank God I later got my fingers cool off with FlawlessRebirth2 abi Flawedbirth0,I knew her Mb got finished last night which pained because I was ever ready to go,I still have my gun loaded and waiting for her to show face to come and tell me again that all men on NL are senseless after fuckinn as many as she can according to her.

lol show is over jor.. Forget it and move on pls. Just let it go shogbo tongue after all my frnd yaf bn vindicated so evryoda things dosnt matter.

Farabale arakurin tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by zicoraads: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=47555579][/quote]
Unlike every other person on this thread purring with all the sympathies. I think Stravoski is right.

Attention seeking simpletons.

1 Like

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

U sef, u get eyes everywhere.

Well, it's so cool of your friend to be who she really is. What's even cooler, is that her friends stood by her.

Goodmorning babe.
morning my guy
Even if she's 'male' we her frnds like her like dat tongue

Wassup wit u. Longest time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by alobright17(m): 8:26am On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
c him grin u like fight pass quarel . Thank ur stars u weren't arnd ooo.. If not they wuld AV said ure a girl using m' tongue

U be learner? When I was trying to prove that makydebbie is real she and from Ghana,one certain girl said I am the one using the same moniker as alobright17 M and makydebbie F,When I hear that I faint and left thread grin

I no fight pass u joor na from u I learned martial art grin,boxing from Hateu2 grin come join my own little experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2016
zicoraads:

Unlike every other person on this thread purring with all the sympathies. I think Stravoski is right.

Attention seeking simpletons.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 15, 2016
alobright17:

U be learner? When I was trying to prove that makydebbie is real she and from Ghana,one certain girl said I am the one using the same moniker as alobright17 M and makydebbie F,When I hear that I faint and left thread grin

I no fight pass u joor na from u I learned martial art grin,boxing from Hateu2 grin come join my own little experience.
same way they said hatey, Nawty Nd peperenpe account is operated by one person . Tor nah dem sabi.
Just smile and roll pass those bullshits Abeg

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by MidasTouche01(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Some people can be funny,

Taking Nairaland so seriously like there life's depends on it, why don't u find something to do with ur life's and let's hear word...

Cc: zicoraads, Strahovski1
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Firstlieutenant(m): 8:34am On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
morning my guy
Even if she's 'male' we her frnds like her like dat tongue

Wassup wit u. Longest time

Nothing much babe. Just chilling.
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by hungryboy(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Came online and viewed that thread and I didn't feel so good,
Thank God, Smellymouth was there to debunk the OP,
I know how you must be feeling,
We your loyal lovers can't stop loving you,
We just love your vibes
Always remember this Sandoski, even beggar for street get enemy, so don't be surprised that there are many who hate you on here.
Make I go chop
Abeg use one of those your pictures reply me make e sweet me for body small

3 Likes

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by alobright17(m): 8:40am On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:

lol show is over jor.. Forget it and move on pls. Just let it go shogbo tongue after all my frnd yaf bn vindicated so evryoda things dosnt matter.

Farabale arakurin tongue tongue tongue

Yes all over,but that flawlessrebirth2 is ungrateful,The only thank you she can say to NL for providing her with enough dicksons from Edo/Lagos/Abuja/Aba/ibadan/ e.t.c since Feb 2016 she joined till date is to say all NL guys are senseless yet she is aiming for dicksons on NL from Canada/China/India.SHM for her.
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Jangbajantis: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2016
Sandoski, you deserve a passionate kiss and hug. kiss

2 Likes

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by bitchcrafts: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:
It baffles me when people reveals so much information on Nairaland....my elder brother is an active member of Nairaland....he doesn't know my moniker....I don't know his.........Sandoski...are you on Nairaland to please anyone??.........Nairaland is a forum to have fun......do yhu quyz recognise lalasticlala??......if yhu run into him tomorrow.... You can't identify him....he earns from this forum yet doesn't reveal much information about himself....

everyone wants to be popular on Nairaland

You deserve bottles of Martini on both hands... grin
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 15, 2016
alobright17:

Yes all over,but that flawlessrebirth2 is ungrateful,The only thank you she can say to NL for providing her with enough dicksons from Edo/Lagos/Abuja/Aba/ibadan/ e.t.c since Feb 2016 she joined till date is to say all NL guys are senseless yet she is aiming for dicksons on NL from Canada/China/India.SHM for her.
*sigh*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by timsonpreye(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2016
SANDOSKI:
[b] My FIRST THREAD...............

Let me tell you guys a little about myself before I continue...

*Student*NIGERIA ARMY INSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES..

*Ambition*I want to become an OFFICER in the NIGERIA ARMY.

Using dat pix on my dp is to show how important she is to me. Nairaland is a place were I come to ve fun but I might be annoying at times. So many people dislike me here on Romance section*sad*sad because of my MEMES. I'm sorry for that.
I have never insulted anyone here, not because I don't feel like insulting, is just that insults is not part of me. undecided

I believe someday we will get to see each other and you will meet the SANDOSKI dat is causing all this trouble.sadYou really like me when you get to know me Offline....
I have a nice heart, dats the reason why my friends will always stand for me.

°°°SMELLYMOUTH~ you are truly a friend indeed. I give you the award of the most MATURED nairialander. I promise the day I'll become an ARMY OFFICER you will receive my First SALUTE.......I'm sorry for all this. cry

* NaughtYNaughty and HATEu2~ my Besties for life. You mean a lot to me..Thank you so much..kiss

*Ireneony, Muva,Stfareyougod,Philybuck, Iykekelvins,Dannyben5,Midastouche01,
TSOM,Suzan404~ Thank yousmiley

*To all those who stood behind me~ THANKS
*To all those I have offended~I'm SORRY
*To the English Professors~ Please don't mind my writings.Pardon my mistakes.

°°°°°°°°°° I'M SORRY ALL°°°°°°°°°°°

°°°°°°°°°°Luv ya all°°°°°°°°

P.S~I used to be people's pleaser,until I realize that Pleasing People still don't please them..
Not everyone will accept this apology... Thanks
[/b]
sandoski wat happened why this sad thread
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by zicoraads: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Some people can be funny,

Taking Nairaland so seriously like there life's depends on it, why don't u find something to do with ur life's and let's hear word...

Cc: zicoraads, Strahovski1
Funny you should say that. And ironical too!

1 Like

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by alobright17(m): 8:50am On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
*sigh*

calm me down with kisses not hand grin hope u slept well sweet?
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Mhoxune(f): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2016
grin
HateU2:
abi oloriburuku ni eleyi ni? Aye awon ti o ni e fe baje abi? O fe sofo abi? If u don't understand what's happening, just get d fcck out of this thread rather than calling ur 'iya' attention seeker. Oloriburuku somebody. Aja lasanlasan

Vexation mode activated cheesy

1 Like

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 15, 2016
alobright17:

Thank God I later got my fingers cool off with FlawlessRebir.th2 abi Flawedbir.th0,I knew her Mb got finished last night which pained because I was ever ready to go,I still have my gun loaded and waiting for her to show face to come and tell me again that all men on NL are senseless after fuckinn as many as she can according to her.
u gat d same thoughts with me! I was so fvcking pissed embarassed
Some people are just terrible angry

3 Likes

Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2016
naughtynaughty:
same way they said hatey, Nawty Nd peperenpe account is operated by one person . Tor nah dem sabi.
Just smile and roll pass those bullshits Abeg
Yo Yo yo cheesy
Dem don do am again oo
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Jarizod:
bro..not everyone is in nl to "become popular" some people are just innit to catch fun and make some people happy in the process.. Fame just comes along naturally
Good morning
u deserve a kiss.
Oya open mouth
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by T5OM: 10:17am On Jul 15, 2016
Another punch to the guts of Fabolouscity and the cultists.

Tarry a while, I'd be responsible for continually disgracing you and yours, especially that dreadlocked Kogi State Buccaneer who has blood on his hands.

Last night was just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2016
CreamyBanana:

Who is this one again? When you was receiving compliments on that picture, why didn't you say it wasn't your picture? You were doing like it was your picture. Gerrahia, man.
another guy behind a female profile. Smh!
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by CreamyBanana(m): 11:51am On Jul 15, 2016
Nikita1:
another guy behind a female profile. Smh!

If I sound you ehn, you will see stars.
Re: ****** SANDOSKI********* by kossyablaze(m): 12:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
ajoyeleke:
tz really sad ow some guys can b stupid, sori bae I guess he z regretting d act by nw
story... My friend is very mad at her for using her pic on a public forum like this check d pic I attached

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Winners In The Romance Regions 2009 / Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? / Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.