Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many (58298 Views)

Barcelona Truck Attack Kills 12 And Injures 80 / UPDATE: 80 Killed In New Terror Attack In Nice, France (GRAPHIC VIDEO) / BREAKING At Least 60 Killed In Nice,france Truck 'attack': Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 15, 2016
France needs to go and learn from Israel how to manage terrorism

When Israel was complaining about trucks being used to kill people, the west and the media especially CNN blamed the israeli government.

The truth is terrorism is like ebola and should be treated as such. Avoid people who are possible carriers of the disease, avoid people who have come in contact with possible carriers of the disease and closely monitor those who have the disease.

Until governments do this, these sort of attacks will soon become everyday news

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Lightening: 6:33am On Jul 15, 2016
seguno2:
It is not unlikely that many Muslims are also among the dead.
RIP.

Bros quit this dumb defence. The bokoharam that bomb mosques here in Nigeria, who is their target? The intent of terrorists everywhere is to create a sence of fear and insecurity. It is just unfortunate that Europe consciously took a poison pill, same the smart Arab countries tactically avoided when it was offered knowing what their people are capable of. They might pay for this forever.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by luluosas(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2016
Don't let hate slew you and send you to your untimely death. The past administration never believed there was any kidnapping of Chibok school girls, let alone do anything meaningful to effect their release. Are you today surprised of female Boko Haram suicide attackers? Be at peace because your hate won't stop the inevitable. Take care
frankline5:
See a proactive president.

He flew immediately into the crisis area where about 80 people were said to have died.but,in nigeria our old bigot of a president of a president was busy denying the number of people killed in attack in benue by fulani heldmen.

RIP to the dead.
The will killer never have peace till he is gunned down.

4 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by InvertedHammer: 6:34am On Jul 15, 2016
slimz10:
Not Again

What offence did France committed to deserve this vicious (terrorist) attacks?

Is there any war(s) the country's troops are currently engaged in?
What really went wrong in one of the most peaceful European country?
/
France is suffering from political correctness. They opened their borders and let islamic immigrants take a foothold in France. Muslims are better left alone in their enclaves. They can elect to bomb themselves to oblivion. The progressives who think that showing leniency to those savages would change their murderous mindsets will live to regret it.

Just like Boko Haram...contain them in the North. They ran out of christians to maim and turned their knives and guns on fellow fidels who were cheering them on at inception. Let them decimate themselves. Their imams say one thing in public and preach the complete opposites in the mosques. Well the chicken has come home to roost.
\

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by bookspen(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2016
See More pictures and Videos
even babies where killed

WATCH VIDEO HERE
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 15, 2016
PigMeat:

and nigerians will shout "jungle justice! Why was he not tried in court" bla bla. Nonesense.
That's a different case, *a terrorist who killed dozens of people .. *don't you think he will have a gun, *don't you think he will try to run, *don't you think he won't hesitate to kill the police if he had his way, *Baba oyinbo police no go kill because person steal goat o ... or do you think prisons was built to keep chickens?
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by bookspen(m): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2016
Explorers:
11:00pm Thursday night, at least 77 people are dead and 50 have been injured in a Bastille Day attack in Nice, southern France.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ff8-Z6jaaQ

WATCH VIDEO HERE

source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3691019/Several-people-injured-truck-crashes-crowd-Bastille-Day-celebrations-Nice.html
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by luluosas(m): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2016
My dear, you can never be a Christian to spew this. If you don't know that Christianity is not a religion, nor agree that Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY to Heaven, then I can't help you. You need to redefine your so called Christian tag. Take care
TPAND:

Pathetically you have lost it. How do you know Jesus Christ is the way, the Jews he claimed to have come for don't even believe in him. Am a Christian myself, but I need to buttress my point about we should stop saying this religion takes you to God, others are fake, cos they all have their p's and q's.

The Jews will make heaven from what i gather, Christians will go to hell.
Jesus Christ was a Jew and if Jesus was a Jew, why did his followers decided to start a new religion called christainity.
if you say Christianity is not a religion, then what it is, you need to change your church and go to a better bible believing church. Don't condemn other religions we met this things here on earth and its earth here we would leave them. You have neither tasted, Islam, neither have you been a Jew, neither have you being a Buddhist. The. You jump to conclusions that Jesus Christ is the way.

I apologize for this, but don't be an hilarious igornamus. I am so sure, if you had the option to willing choose your religion, you won't choose to be a Christian. Religions all around the world have their p's and q's

13 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by iPopAlomo(m): 6:40am On Jul 15, 2016
As much as I feel for France... the world need to show compassion to the whole race and not just France in times of strife... recently more than 200 people were murdered in Sudan... South Sudan... amongst the dead are Muslims, Christians and children... same as France...

A terrorist has no religion...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Sike(m): 6:43am On Jul 15, 2016
O ma shey oh
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Raydos: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2016
wetin dey pain me most be say, nigeria will be affected by this one way or the other - we're always affected by almost everything happening around the world,,, small time you go hear ""the attack in france made nigeria to lose 600billion"" _ must we be affected by everything? ..... anyways i'm waiting for the effect of this attack on us

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Teeeecash(m): 6:44am On Jul 15, 2016
Some people here are blaming muslims/islam for the attack , did he mention anything about the bus driver ??..who knows what he looks like , can someone mention his name or post a picture of him. .
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Lightening: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2016
GogetterMD:
To thinking the events of "Bastille day", the movie, would actual remain a movie. The reality came out worse.
Truth is these terror attacks won't abate any time soon. For those thinking it's because of the weak immigration policies of these countries, care to note that most of these terror attacks are being carried out by citizens who have long resided in the countries before the current immigration influx.
These countries are being targeted for their roles in the middle east unrest and subsequent displacement of the various ethnic militias in such countries, Iraq, Syria, Libya and Egypt, thanks to NATO and her allied nations.

France, your wailing should be directed at Bush, Blair, and Obama.
Welcome to the reality. My heartfelt condolences go out to the families of the deceased, getting caught up in a struggle that they knew nothing about

Well spoken. At least as an insider you have told France what the attacks are avenging. I hope you love the package Trump is preparing for muslims as a way of forestalling this kind of attack which of course you justified in your post. Soon, the whole Europe will adopt his template, then you will switch to wailing about how Muslims are being persecuted. Continuuu.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Mememan: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2016
keypad1:
you allow muslims into your country to practise their radicalism free of charge. Thats what you get. Being pummeled by the same muslims you grant citizenship.

Also you have being spear heading so many attacks on muslim countries where muslim terrorists are e.g. Mali iraq syria etc. And you think they wont find a way to hurt you back?

I thought france was smart. They hace disappointed me. The whole western countries have disappointed me. Maybe the uk have better in terms of their policies.

I no fit talk again

Source: my words
Mr. Judge

You know the driver's identity abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by onatisi(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2016
Explorers:
President Hollande, pictured, was updated on the massacre as he flewto the crisis nerve centre last night with PM Manuel Valls, right.
If Na our own buhari,it is this time he will tell you he is traveling out on a foreign tour
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Walelavender(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2016
This is pathetic! Extremism at play. Fanatics on the loose. Terrorism at its peak. World peace keeps deteriorating.
Maranatha!
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by anataala: 6:51am On Jul 15, 2016
Not sure but I think this is an aftermath of Libya attack, when there citizens are telling them to stop intervening in other contries affairs, the don't listen, this is so sad is high time for the west to mind their own bussiness, no body gave them world policemen, you don't expect to distroy some peoples countries and except to leave in peace in your own countries is a law of Karma, May God save innocent soul against any barbaric act.
slimz10:
Not Again

What offence did France committed to deserve this vicious (terrorist) attacks?

Is there any war(s) the country's troops are currently engaged in?
What really went wrong in one of the most peaceful European country?

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Teeeecash(m): 6:51am On Jul 15, 2016
A terrorist has know religion , he doesnt descriminate a muslim from a jew or a christian , he kills when he feels like. so please lets stop pitting blame on any religion especially islam (religion of peace)..

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Austin4lif: 6:52am On Jul 15, 2016
Wow TB joshua said it o.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by Seawhy(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2016
May God save us.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by REVOLUTNIS: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2016
Such wicked act won't be far from those people who have just finished starving.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by uduigwomen(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2016
This is the effect of allowing to many in flock of people that knock their head on the ground into France. Germany better beware imitate Japan

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by biafranrealson: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Their trade mark. We know them without any investigation I know who the perpetrators must be. Their objective is the same what differs is their modus operandi

4 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by keypad1: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2016
Teeeecash:
A terrorist has know religion , he doesnt descriminate a muslim from a jew or a christian , he kills when he feels like. so please lets stop pitting blame on any religion especially islam (religion of peace)..
but he worships Allah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by mesoprogress(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2016
hpk:
GIVE ME A WORLD WITHOUT RELIGION AND I'M GOOD... WHAT A SAD WAY TO DIE... cry cry
Not religion, precisely Islam.

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by passyhansome(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2016
This People, Religion of piss has struck again, but this time changing strategy. Not with shooting now but hitting down with cars. There heart is full of Evil.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by 400billionman: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2016
God forbid untimely death.

Amen.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by uzolexis(f): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2016
asha90:
The world will be a better place without Islam.
The world would be a better place without religion.
Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by moonraker(m): 7:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmm

So what was the big idea for this attack??

You know whats baffling?? The fact that the person who did the attack might actually be better than the common agbero on the

streets of Lagos. Yet, those agberos havent done that kind of shit. i can only imagine that this attack was just out of spite.

1 Like

Re: Truck Attack In Nice, France On Bastille Day Kills Many by nikaleyot: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2016
shadeyinka:

See another terrorist in the making...... Justifying evil in the name of religion.
The guy raised a good point. He is talking about a readjustment in foreign policy which will help the western world. You can't be killing people miles away and expect your own people to have rest of mind. RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) / US Issues Warning To Countries Arming Russia, South Africa Hits Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.