Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Web4Africa Q & A - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web4Africa Q & A (1874 Views)

Which Is Preferable; Whogohost Or Web4africa? / How I Was Scammed By Web4africa.net / Is Web4africa.ng Or .net A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web4Africa Q & A by web4africa: 4:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Web4Africa is a leading ICANN Accredited Domain Registration and pan-African Web Hosting company established in 2002.

We offer Domain Names, Web Hosting, VPS Hosting and related services from our own hardware and network. For the best service delivery, own and control every aspect of our services. We own enterprise-grade servers and network equipment, as well as our own autonomous multi-homed network and host in world-class datacentres across two African countries: Nigeria and South Africa.

We appreciate our customers, friends and fans on Nairaland.
We have joined this wonderful forum officially to directly address any and every question directly related to our brand.

Kindly note that this thread is not a substitute to our official support channels. It is only intended for simple questions directly related to us.
Specific cases or sensitive queries will still be referred to our official channels.

For your convenience, we are reachable via telephone on 01 440 6074 (Nigeria only) during business hours and via email 24 hours of every day.
Re: Web4Africa Q & A by web4africa: 5:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Where are your servers?
We run our servers from datacentres in Nigeria and South Africa.
The Hosting in Nigeria option is very new, and premium for now. We announced our network presence in Nigeria a few weeks ago. More about this later.

Where is your office located?
Johannesburg, South Africa. We were based in Ghana for 11 years.

Can I come to your office?
All enquiries are handled via email, phone and live web chat. Sales are handled via our website at https://web4africa.ng

"How much is your domain?"
Price vary widely. Please visit our website for the most up-to-date pricing.

Can I pay in Naira?
Yes.

How can I pay?
We accept bank payments, Naira Mastercard, Naira Visa, Interswitch Verve, bitcoin, perfectmoney etc.

Are you a fraud?
NO. We have been in business since 2002 and do our best to satisfy every customer, every time.

I have paid. My service has not been activated.
Bank payments are typically processed during working hours. Services paid-for via online methods are however activated instantly in most cases.
There are exceptions where there is an error with the payment gateway. We do our best to resolve this as fast as possible, provided we can retrieve confirmation of payment from the payment gateway.

Also, some domains are not activated instantly as some other subject to verification while others could just be due to a spelling error in the address details provided by the customer.
Re: Web4Africa Q & A by okoro2much: 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
Why do you dupe people and serve others? Especially Nigerians?

You don't reply your customers emails, your phone number doesn't work, then when the consumers tries to fight for their right, you all of a sudden have the time to be desperately posting PR on Nairaland... it's a shame! embarassed

So you opened a new account to cahllenge my honest review with fake emails? HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?!
Re: Web4Africa Q & A by web4africa: 2:38am On Aug 24, 2016
Your issue has been adequately dealt with here: https://www.nairaland.com/3227400/dealing-abusive-domains
Your reckless allegations are untrue.
Re: Web4Africa Q & A by web4africa: 6:08am On Jan 27, 2017
Our Nigeria telephone number has been updated to 01 440 6074. We can be reached via telephone during working hours, for now.
Re: Web4Africa Q & A by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2017
I purchase a domain name and up till now I can't use my domain why?

ayosblog.net
Re: Web4Africa Q & A by 3RNEST(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
I purchase a domain name and up till now I can't use my domain why?

ayosblog.net
men same issue with me...domain still pending... angry angry
Re: Web4Africa Q & A by Netvest(f): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
I renewed host/domain for a client website more than a week now and the website is still down. The online payment was successful and am seeing service active from the client dashboard, yet the website is OFF.
I have opened a support ticket 4 days ago, and still no reply over this issue or resolution made. My client is angry over this.
I tried live chat but is not working.
Please you people should do something over this, answer your customers and cut the bad service

(1) (Reply)

1k Pageveiws Everyday 3k Ads Impression 0.01€ Earnings Plz Help / Download Professional And Beautiful Websites For Your Goods And Services / Adsense Palava: How Do You Get Adsense In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.