Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. (1695 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Haksalam(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2009
This may sound akward but it's the truth. The bible talked about the coming of Muhammad (SAW). In Deut. 18:18, GOD saiod to Moses,
"I will raise them up a prophet from AMONG THEIR BRETHREN , LIKE UNTO THEE, and i will PUT MY WORDS INTO HIS MOUTH, and he shall speak unto them ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM. A lot of christians believe that the said prophet is Jesus but he's not. The promised prophet is the holy prophet of Islam (SAW). To prove this, let us examine the verse.
1. LIKE UNTO THEE- Christian believe that Jesus is the son of God and @ the same time he is God. Wll, the bible said that the promised man is a prophet. Another proof is that Moses and Muhammad did some thing that Jesus did not do; marrying, normal birth (with fathers), they were both law-givers while Jesus only came to fulfil the law etc.

2. AMONG THEIR BRETHREN- Abraham gave birth to Isaac & Ishmael but becauseof the jealousy of Sarah, Abraham sent Hagar away to Paran. Muhammad later turned out to be a descendant of Ishmael & Isaac gave birth to Jacob who later became the father of Israel. This makes Muhammad (SAW) a descendant of Abraham.
3. PUT MY WORDS INTO HIS MOUTH- Everytime Muhammad(SAW) received a revelation, he said it as it is being dictated by angel Gabriel. Moreso, he was not learned.
4. ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM- Every chapters in the Holy Quran starts in the name of Allah (God).
See how this description fits Muhammad.
Furthermore, Isaiah 29:12, it is written ", and the book is delivered to him that is not learned". We all know that Muhammad was not learned, so who is the 'him' in that verse. shocked
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
Did the bible also mention the prophet would be a paedophile?
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2009
@jagoon, joseph married mary at the age of 12
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by noetic2: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2009
what a funny thread grin grin grin

did the bible also mention that u he would blood thirsty, unforgiving and a ridiculous n deceitful liar?
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2009
Abuzola:

@jagoon, joseph married mary at the age of 12
Which version of your plagiarized quoran did you read that?
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
In ur bible,

what version of the Quran did you read that Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by noetic2: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2009
was mohammed not disposed to the poor aisha?
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
Abuzola:

In your bible,

what version of the Quran did you read that Prophet Muhammad was a pedophile

but all versions of the koran records mohammed as being a homicidal maniac + pedophile combined.
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2009
Why not quote it from the Quran and put me to shame if you are truthful
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Ndipe(m): 10:58pm On Sep 12, 2009
Why do some of you muslims keep looking into the Holy Bible, the same Holy Book that you claim has been adulterated to validate the authenticity of Mohammed? We dont need any koran or other books to prove the Messiaship of Jesus Christ because we know that He is the one.
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by 3spade3(m): 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
MoHAMed and Buddha were brothers.

Islam and Judaism outta be roommates.
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 11:23pm On Sep 12, 2009
Just like the jewish book known as the old testament which the christian stole and merge it with their bible predicted the coming of jesus so is it that predicted Mohammad's coming.
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Ndipe(m): 12:43am On Sep 13, 2009
Jews for Jesus will disagree with you on that!@Abuzola
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 5:21am On Sep 13, 2009
Likewise the christian will disagree on Muhammad, so is tit for tat
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by zmurda(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Likewise the christian will disagree on Muhammad, so is tit for tat

deluded self again

We need good arguments, not tit for tat

Alhaji Abuzola, yaya azumi?

Hope you never dry finish
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2009
Z murda, you are a sick fella. Why should you insult me for having two eyes while you yourself have two eyes, this is what the christians, from jihad to pedophile it is in their so called Holy Bible
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by zmurda(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2009
Abuzola:

Z murda, you are a sick fella. Why should you insult me for having two eyes while you yourself have two eyes, this is what the christians, from jihad to pedophile it is in their so called Holy Bible

Abuzola, I find it hilarious you can can call me sick. grin

How am I sure you have two eyes, that you don't have a third? Can you please post your picture so I can eyeball it.

Oh well, stranger things have happened!

Can you an instance of pedophilia in their Bible. I think its easy to cross check. Your koran on the other hand clearly mentions your prophet engaging in pedophilia. Correct me if I'm worng Mullah Abuzola
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by mazaje(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2009
z-murda:

Can you an instance of pedophilia in their Bible. I think its easy to cross check. Your koran on the other hand clearly mentions your prophet engaging in pedophilia. Correct me if I'm worng Mullah Abuzola

The haddith says that not the koran. . .The koran according to abuzola and his deluded friends is the greatest miracle to all mankind grin grin. . . .
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2009
Thank you mazaje, @z murda- hope you heard him loud and clear, no pedophile in the Quran but in Isaiah 13:15-16 in the bible has pedophile. What an ignorant man you are
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by dexmond: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2009
@ Poster

Why I do not believe that Muhammed is even a prophet in the first instance was his life-style.
Matthew 7:15-20

[size=16pt]
15Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves. 16By their fruits ye shall know them. Do [men] gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but the corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them.[/size]
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2009
And jesus, can a God die ?
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by ritaNL: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2009
Abuzola:

And jesus, can a God die ?

Can a God (allah) send a paedophile ( Muhammad) ?
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2009
Show me where Muhammad was a pedophile and definitely without arguement you all agree jesus died. See the variance. Hahahaha. Am waiting !
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by ritaNL: 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2009
How many time do they have to show you ? Everytime you kept saying "show me" show me "
Jesus didnt die for you now,he knows who he died for !
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2009
Thank you very much for confirming that the christian god died , hehehe. You too good kwarai da gaske
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by helperzz(m): 4:33am On Sep 14, 2009
I will try not to make any arguement here but i wonder why the christian are so bitter knowing this fact and they resorted to insulting the prophet with every word that comes to their mouth.I recently found out something all the proof brought by the christians in this forum are never search by them it was from the pamphlet being distributed by the US to defame islam unfortunately nobody cares to find out if they are truth or not but i thought education also involves research if it is our uneducated predecessor that behave this way i will have not being surprised.It is better to make your own thinking through research not borrowing other views and thus becoming their slave when they say jump you say how high,educated people for that matter.Muhamed will always be in the bible even will all modifications except if you disposed off all the bibles in this world.
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by olaleo(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2009
Ndipe:

Why do some of you muslims keep looking into the Holy Bible, the same Holy Book that you claim has been adulterated to validate the authenticity of Mohammed? We dont need any koran or other books to prove the Messiaship of Jesus Christ because we know that He is the one.

You christians are the one that pushed us to that. You are the one that always feel that your religion is more righteous and other religion specifically ISLAM is not which is very far from the truth. You people go as far as coming to meet us in our homes knowing fully well that it is a muslim home to be preaching and trying to impose your religion and believes on us. And the fact is, even the non partisan muslims have more than enough facts to prove that ISLAM IS THE RIGHTEOUS RELIGION THAT ALLAH ENDORSES, ALLAH IS ONE, THE HOLY QURA'N IS ONE, ISLAM IS ONE and PROPHET MUHAMMED(SAW), JESUS AND OTHER PROPHETS ARE MESSANGERS OF ALLAH. So we look into the so called holy bible becaus it is what you keep carrying about to deceive people and as u know it has many versions that even contradicts one another. Anyway u have just said that you dont need any book, bible inclusive to prove the messiaship of jesus just because u know that he is the one. I pray that ALLAH guides you,
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by olaleo(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Show me where Muhammad was a pedophile and definitely without arguement you all agree jesus died. See the variance. Hahahaha. Am waiting !

helperzz:

I will try not to make any arguement here but i wonder why the christian are so bitter knowing this fact and they resorted to insulting the prophet with every word that comes to their mouth.I recently found out something all the proof brought by the christians in this forum are never search by them it was from the pamphlet being distributed by the US to defame islam unfortunately nobody cares to find out if they are truth or not but i thought education also involves research if it is our uneducated predecessor that behave this way i will have not being surprised.It is better to make your own thinking through research not borrowing other views and thus becoming their slave when they say jump you say how high,educated people for that matter.Muhamed will always be in the bible even will all modifications except if you disposed off all the bibles in this world.

helperzz, I quite agree with you don't mind them, they know what they are doing. If you can independently reason that way , why cant they?

Abuzola, You dont need to mind these people. Most of them know the truth, because it is very obvious. Most of them are in to the religion because of what they are gaining from it so they will be defending it blindly without real facts. Misleading the newbies. Let me tell u, I know of a man in lagos who is a pastor, a respected one for that matter, he owns a big church at Shomolu area in lagos. This man used to come to visit my dad. My dad was an Imam so it use to bother me that what was he coming to see my dad for. One day I heard him say he is using the church for business purpose to make living that HE PERFORMS HIS SALAT AT HOME EVERY NIGHT that he hoped ALLAH will forgive him. Imagine! So virtually all of them know the truth, they wont just say it beause of greed,
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Haksalam(m): 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2009
Sometimes I get amazed by the level of ignorance displayed by some Christians. They derive pleasure abusing Islam- yet they are the ones that complain of blasphemy (I have not noticed a thread where Muslims abuse the Christians as much as the Christians do).
My main reason of creating this thread is to show that the Bible talks about the coming of Muhammad (SAW) against the backdrop of the average Christian’s belief. The Christians paint the holy prophet (SAW) in a bad light. They agree in their wisdom that he is a rioter. It is people like that that prompted George Bernard Shaw to say
“IF A MAN LIKE MUHAMED WERE TO ASSUME THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE MODERN WORLD, HE WOULD SUCCEED IN SOLVING ITS PROBLEMS THAT WOULD BRING THE MUCH NEEDED PEACE AND HAPPINESS”
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by noetic2: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2009
Haksalam:

Sometimes I get amazed by the level of ignorance displayed by some Christians. They derive pleasure abusing Islam- yet they are the ones that complain of blasphemy (I have not noticed a thread where Muslims abuse the Christians as much as the Christians do).
My main reason of creating this thread is to show that the Bible talks about the coming of Muhammad (SAW) against the backdrop of the average Christian’s belief. The Christians paint the holy prophet (SAW) in a bad light. They agree in their wisdom that he is a rioter. It is people like that that prompted George Bernard Shaw to say
IF A MAN LIKE MUHAMED WERE TO ASSUME THE DICTATORSHIP OF THE MODERN WORLD, HE WOULD SUCCEED IN SOLVING ITS PROBLEMS THAT WOULD BRING THE MUCH NEEDED PEACE AND HAPPINESS”

how will mohammed do that?
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by petres007(m): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
Haksalam:

This may sound akward but it's the truth. The bible talked about the coming of Muhammad (SAW). In Deut. 18:18, GOD saiod to Moses,
"I will raise them up a prophet from AMONG THEIR BRETHREN , LIKE UNTO THEE, and i will PUT MY WORDS INTO HIS MOUTH, and he shall speak unto them ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM. A lot of christians believe that the said prophet is Jesus but he's not. The promised prophet is the holy prophet of Islam (SAW). To prove this, let us examine the verse.
1. LIKE UNTO THEE- Christian believe that Jesus is the son of God and @ the same time he is God. Wll, the bible said that the promised man is a prophet. Another proof is that Moses and Muhammad did some thing that Jesus did not do; marrying, normal birth (with fathers), they were both law-givers while Jesus only came to fulfil the law etc.

2. AMONG THEIR BRETHREN- Abraham gave birth to Isaac & Ishmael but becauseof the jealousy of Sarah, Abraham sent Hagar away to Paran. Muhammad later turned out to be a descendant of Ishmael & Isaac gave birth to Jacob who later became the father of Israel. This makes Muhammad (SAW) a descendant of Abraham.
3. PUT MY WORDS INTO HIS MOUTH- Everytime Muhammad(SAW) received a revelation, he said it as it is being dictated by angel Gabriel. Moreso, he was not learned.
4. ALL THAT I SHALL COMMAND HIM- Every chapters in the Holy Quran starts in the name of Allah (God).
See how this description fits Muhammad.
Furthermore, Isaiah 29:12, it is written ", and the book is delivered to him that is not learned". We all know that Muhammad was not learned, so who is the 'him' in that verse. shocked

Mr. Poster,

Moses did talk about the person God was going to the Israleites, from among their own brethren. This simply meant the person was going to be a jew like them (the Israelites he was addressing) not an Ishmaelite.

Still wondering how you arrived at your stupid conclusion that Moses was referring to Muhammed, I think I need to tell you what most people here have been saying indirectly in very plain terms - you need help! And I seriously don't mind footing the bill. undecided

Just when I thought Abuzola was one of a kind,

What rubbish! angry
Re: Muhammad(saw) In The Bible. by Abuzola(m): 6:59pm On Sep 15, 2009
@petres, what you read is the truth. Do your research on the trait of Abraham offspring, you will get to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is Life After Death>>>>>heaven Or Hell / Has Religion Interfered With The Advancment Of Science / Did Anyone See That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.