Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) (47725 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Do you know that there are so many single ladies who are giving relationship advises..

The truth is that most of them have been through up to 5 relationships and up to 3 heartbreaks and are still advising others..

People like Talk2bella, oluwasma..

The truth is that you people will never get popular because we all know that you are nothing but an empty barrel, they don't really know what they are doing but they are just voicing out their opinions..

Who em epp...

Imagine Eva is now single after 16 months of engagement..

Everything spoiled when women decided to become sexually active and today it is harder to respect them.. They now dress to praise their body and their skin.. They believe that they have to wear so many things to look good. .makeup,

Even Amarabae is among these people.. who knows if she has slept with nothing less than 3 men before her husband tied her down.. Hope the rope is strong enough.. (She still likes being in cars up till now)

They keep advocating for femininity, meaning they want to open their legs as they please without anyone calling them a slut..

In those days when it was hard to bed a woman.. We saw them as gods..

Today.. smh

Hehehehehehe...

I am the game

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by chinoxstock: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who is this amarabea I'm seeing all over nairaland?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Funky123(f): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lemme reserve my comment....but u funny sha
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Funky123:
Lemme reserve my comment....but u funny sha

hmmm grin grin what a beautiful you...

Hope you have not start opening yours like oven...

I cover you with the blood of Jesus

**does cross sign**

16 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2017
Amarabae,pls do you know this guy from anywhere.? He has come to spoil your reputation.

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2017
Everything spoiled when women decided to become sexually active and today it is harder to respect them..

You and itsjude deserve a National Merit Award.

Maximum respect.

19 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Amarbae,pls do you know this guy from anywhere.? He has come to spoil your reputation.

it is not about her.. it is about the ladies.. you can see other monikers mentioned there

2 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
OP I Concur. I Swear All Dis Nl Gals, Most Of Dem Are Slut. Dem They Give Advice, Meanwhile Dem Dey Bleep Anything. 4 Peace To Reign, Ah No Go Mention Name.

17 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
JasonScolari:
Everything spoiled when women decided
to become sexually active and today it is
harder to respect them..

You and itsjude deserve a National Merit Award.

Maximum respect.
viewing thru with a blurred mirror bumbae style cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Young03(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Stevebamdex(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

it is not about her.. it is about the ladies.. you can see other monikers mentioned there
You mentioned her in ur previous post.
You said she lives in the car and also a runs girl.she asked you to apologized.or were you not the one?

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
I knew a long time ago that most of the aggressive ladies that storm on Nairaland to advocate feminism or express their disgust for broke guys are usually embittered ladies. They have been used and dumped by different guys who had promised them marriage, therefore, they come here to bash and vent their frustration on random guys.

Most of them are not even being taken serious by guys offline but will come here to blow whistle about how private jet owners are wooing them

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
Stevebamdex:

You mentioned her in ur previous post.
You said she lives in the car and also a runs girl.she asked you to apologized.or were you not the one?

I never called her a runs girl.. I only asked a question..

Please go back to school

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by thegame1655: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nickymezor:

Nneka.. nwa nnem why are you booking space on my thread..

Biko speak your mind..

I am not igbo oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by lobinche101(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Funky123(f): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2017
thegame1655:

hmmm grin grin what a beautiful you...
Hope you have not start opening yours like oven...
I cover you with the blood of Jesus
**does cross sign**
lol
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
grin no one has everrrrrrrrrrr broken my heart nor everrrrrrrrrrrr will, u think we give these advises because we don't know what we are saying? if only u know how many people these advises help then you would be glad some of us give these advises, I know someone who was at the verge of committing suicide another murder and so many you think say na everything person de talk?

over the years I have found out I don't really know everything I am beginning to review my opinions and edit and also know this life isn't black and white its more complicated than that.

thanks for mentioning me on your thread

I'm out

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
I knew a long time ago that most of the aggressive ladies that storm on Nairaland to advocate feminism or express their disgust for broke guys are usually embittered ladies. They have been used and dumped by different guys who had promised them marriage, therefore, they come here to bash and vent their frustration on random guys.

Most of them are not even being taken serious by guys offline

I am very shocked this is coming from you

these are the same women u meet at the nairaland party smh

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

The truth is bitter they say cheesy

Anyway I was never for once present at the party cool

27 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Wetin concern Nairaland party and this useless thread??
Park well oo

9 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Wetin concern Nairaland party and this useless thread??
Park well oo
lol
nothing tho but it's really sad that women get bashed a lot on this forum

5 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
The truth is bitter they say cheesy
Anyway I was never for once present at the party cool
uncle what is the truth?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by CrownStarPro(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2017
Oh... So nairaland.com usually hold party... Is their party for Abuja people?
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who the hell do you think you are, and you expect a good woman to respect you? Keep typing anyhow. Nonsense, judge and jury. Mtcheew
thegame1655:
Do you know that there are so many single ladies who are giving relationship advises..

The truth is that most of them have been through up to 5 relationships and up to 3 heartbreaks and are still advising others..

People like Talk2bella, oluwasma..

The truth is that you people will never get popular because we all know that you are nothing but an empty barrel, they don't really know what they are doing but they are just voicing out their opinions..

Who em epp...

Imagine Eva is now single after 16 months of engagement..

Everything spoiled when women decided to become sexually active and today it is harder to respect them.. They now dress to praise their body and their skin.. They believe that they have to wear so many things to look good. .makeup,

Even Amarabae is among these people.. who knows if she has slept with nothing less than 3 men before her husband tied her down.. Hope the rope is strong enough.. (She still likes being in cars up till now)

They keep advocating for femininity, meaning they want to open their legs as they please without anyone calling them a slut..

In those days when it was hard to bed a woman.. We saw them as gods..

Today.. smh

Hehehehehehe...

I am the game

11 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by dayleke: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2017
The truth coming out in different colors....

50 shades of the truth.....,

LoL

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

lol

It's the same way men get disrespected. Don't get it twisted

5 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Calling out names is not cool though, OP.

1 Like

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

lol

I understand that fact... but

The question now is... what has the Nairaland pool party gat to do with women getting bashed on the forum.

Sometimes you guys just deviate from subject matters and tend to bring in things that don't really matter.

I guess you are trying to portray the fact that we hang out with the girls during pool party and still come here to bash them. Right?

Your statement wasn't impressive and I had to just bring it to your knowledge. Good day!

14 Likes

Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by Talk2Bella(f): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I understand that fact... but

The question now is... what has the Nairaland pool party gat to do with women getting bashed on the forum.

Sometimes you guys just deviate from subject matters and tend to bring in things that don't really matter.

I guess you are trying to portray the fact that we hang out with the girls during pool party and still come here to bash them. Right?

Your statement wasn't impressive and I had to just bring it to your knowledge. Good day!

sorry about that, yes indeed I deviated
Re: Immediately She Opened Her Legs For Me (photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
Talk2Bella:

sorry about that, yes indeed I deviated

No probs. Do have a great day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.