Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Basic Fashion Course For Juniors - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Basic Fashion Course For Juniors (422 Views)

Basic Fashion Course For Juniors At Excel Fashion School BENIN CITY / Please Help! Basic 5 Quantitative Reasoning / What Are The Basic Responsibilities Of A Man In The Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Fashion Course For Juniors by martwayne: 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
School is out for summer and NOW would be a great opportunity to engage your children who will be in town throughout the holidays! Let's face it, most parents usually have problems planning what to do over the long holidays especially since our environment does not have much planned for kids so this is an opportunity to enhance your child's innate creative abilities! Just think about it - no worries about thinking about what they will do throughout the break! Just send them over to Martwayne and you are covered for 3 days! And I guarantee you, they will LOVE IT!

But don't take my word for it. Simply click on the link to check out our short video on our previous classes:

Previous Pictures from Our Basic Fashion Course for Juniors (ages 9-16) classes

See?! I told you! So what are the details?! Very simple!

Classes will start on the 1st for 4 weeks and they hold 3 days a week from 10am - 2pm. The scheduled days are Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.

The fees are N45,000 (all inclusive of what they need for the Course) but they need to bring their lunch packs. I'm sure kids would prefer to bring what they would like to eat for lunch from previous experience.

Classes hold at our Training Centre in Surulere - please contact us though any of the means on the flyer if you would like to visit ahead of time!

Payment into the Martwayne Dynamiques Account, 101 411 8569 at any Zenith Bank branch reserves your seat on the Course.

GREAT! That's about it!

We look forward to having them over! I am sure it will be a blast like the last time!

Have a great week!

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

WATCH IT – Anger Is A Just Letter Away From Danger! / Be Sure Of Your Spouse. Love Is Wonderful / NRI Family Health offered us Diabetic Care plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.