Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

5 Things That Guys Can Have Too! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Guys Can Have Too! (465 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 21 Things Women Can Do That Guys Can't / 9 Gone 'big Boy Swag' That Guys Used In Impressing Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Things That Guys Can Have Too! by heryurh(m): 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2016

[b]This is for the guys… and the girls who love guys!

Society often tells people how to live and who to be and, in some cases, ensures that some of the little things that make life so much better, never make it across the board to everyone.

So, guys, welcome to the guide of things you absolutely can have, because they make everything better!

1- A Day at the Spa:

Male grooming is not very popular. We usually associate things like going to spa with women, but men can also treat themselves to some relaxing ‘me time’ every so often. From manicures to back massages, guys can do it too. Taking care of your physical and spiritual well being is very important to your overall health. You can even invite the rest of the boys to join you because at the end of the day, everyone wants to have good-looking, healthy skin, right?

2- The Magic of Concealers:

Sounds weird right? Concealer is a gift, possibly from Life itself- because there is no escaping bad skin, for anyone! Sometimes pimples pops up when you’re stressed, or not eating properly, or simply because your body decided that it was going to make you suffer that day. Concealer makes this so much easier to deal with and investing in some can greatly benefit you. Nothing like concealer to stop the panic when you discover that pimple on your cheek right before you’re suppose to go out on a date! Lol!

3- Indulge in the Male Handbags:

In popular culture, they are called ‘manbags’ when used by guys. There are always lots of things to carry, and sometimes not enough pockets to carry them in, especially if you’re going to be out and about all day. So getting a bag is basically ensuring that everything that you need is safely packed and easily available to you- from your ID to your important files.

4- Be Creative with your Clothes:

Walk into any clothing store and the setup is the same: there’s only a couple of racks of men’s clothes in the back and they all look the same – pants and t-shirts. What men can have too is more variety in basic clothing. More colours and more fabrics. Be on the look out for more options. Dressing really doesn’t have to be a chore – it seldom is if you can find a t-shirt in your favourite colour.

5- Maximize your Wardrobe Space:

Things need to breathe – especially your things. Especially your clothes. Cramping everything together is not the way forward. Having a closet that is great and wonderful is rarely something that men get to experience, because all their clothes are tucked away in some cramped up wardrobe. Get shelves and hangers to maximize your wardrobe space.
We hope you enjoyed these 5 awesome tips! Next time you have a date with the guys, forget your PSP’s and go have a wonderful massage at the spa! You deserve it. [/b]

Source: http://iampurple.ng/p/5-things-that-guys-can-have-too

Via: www.nairaland.com

1 Like

Re: 5 Things That Guys Can Have Too! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
I came, I saw and I conquered
Re: 5 Things That Guys Can Have Too! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin
Doxie69:
grin
Doxie69:

(1) (Reply)

Counselor Cum Customer / Hilarious Wedding Dance / If Nigeria Men Were Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.