Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. (6381 Views)

Fake Ladies Everywhere / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Sexytemi(f): 5:41am On Jul 16, 2016
LordScent:
Babe whomever said that is high on cheap drugs....

Thanks jare.
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by SlimAdenike(f): 6:06am On Jul 16, 2016
Miss NL can win 50k? Nobody told me about that.
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Funkybabee(f): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2016
nonsense!!!!!!!! yeh yeh yeah yeh see his mouth useless things

how can I be changing my dp everyday and if I don't contest for miss nairaland does that mean am ugly or I don't know the use of money!!!!!!even ur miss nairaland,which beauty she get is not as if I mean I fine up to her or fine pass her oo, do u think there is not other beautiful girl on this forum to contest is because they ain't popularity

so go sit down and park well joor!!!!
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by lekpalicious(f): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2016
You made some very good comments however i disagree with the part where you say newcomers take months to figure how to use Nairaland.

Nairaland aint that complex and i actually figured how to use it the first day i joined.

Generally one needs to becareful on any anonymous online forum. Whether male or female people are not always who they say they are. Some cases there are even men pretending to be women and women pretending to be men.
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by BoboFashion(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
I believe no one is less than 18yrs here, let's not make this forum especially Romance section more like a ....

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Tallysmallz(f): 3:03am On Jul 17, 2016
Smh... undecided

Dating A Benin Girl. (my Experience) / Man Caught Masturbating Publicly Behind Female Hostel In Edo State / Half-Naked Man Filmed Lowering Lover From Balcony As His Girlfriend Returns

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9