Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. (6408 Views)

Fake Ladies Everywhere / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview (2) (3) (4)

How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Agarawu33: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
[b] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1) They registered between 2015-2016 (that's when their population increased) watch out for any (f) moniker that registered between that period.

2) They registered within one month and have over 1000 post ( how will a new comer know how this place works within little period of time? ) take time to investigate them before falling in love or crushing on them.

3) They will ALWAYS have a charming beautiful dp so that they can be noticed and sex sterved guys can give them hundreds of likes within short time. If likes could turn to cash, I would have been super rich by now grin

4) They will start dragging first to comment with oldies just to make fp so that they can be noticed and start gaining cheap popularity.

5). The bold ones among them will tell u they don't reply pm through their signatures why the ones that aren't bold wont reply a single pm till they are exposed.

6). They open threads often and often just to be noticed so that you can check their profile, "like" their picture's and u can start tagging them on all threads. ( that's what dey all want, popularity that wont give u kobo.) You buy popularity with intelligent contribution and activeness. If you are known in romance section alone, you never popular. cheesy

7). It will take them time to change their dp cos they have to wait for the person they are stealing their dp from to upload a new picture so that they can steal it. Imagine!!! angry

cool. They will always avoid any thread that's asking nlders to upload their pictures.

9) they will NEVER contest for Miss NL grin and you will be wondering why this beautiful girl can't contest to win 50k, catfish thing's lipsrsealed (make she tell me say she know need 50k make I give her one back hand slap) cheesy

Finally, it will take a newbie months before they FULLY understand how this forum works. Stop deceiving guys with (f) and fake pictures.

.add yours if u wish undecided[/b]

Agarawu33 gives no fvck about what u gat to say. It won't change anything. Na my own I talk so, if e pain u go nack head for transformer sad

15 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by alobright17(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
Am here to read comment Hateu2 Naughtynaughty am here waiting
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Fynestboi: 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ma book space for my boss thread.

cheesy cheesy

[img]http://gph.is/1IPjzTr[/img]
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2016

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by photoshoot(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
If this was meant for laughs, you did well.

But if you think you are saying the fact, then you would be very wrong.

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Agarawu33: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
photoshoot:
If this was meant for laughs, you did well.

But if you think you are saying the fact, then you would be very wrong.
prove me wrong sir. I am ready to be challenged. cool
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Layooluwa(f): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
This land is for sale
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
preach on bruv grin

make i park herefirst cheesy
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op nice one, about time those imposters r exposed.

Guys beware of dis peeps; hateu2, curvysola, sexytemi, erniesmallzz, tallysmallz trapqueen77, luveu2, evegran, sandoski, adaure4ever, cyndyemerald, they r either guys hiding behind a female moniker or jobless girls luking for guys attention on nl for peanuts.

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by 4rmthewest(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Op

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Agarawu33: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Still wondering why a lady can't use her real picture's undecided not all guys are looking for light skin babes. Be proud of your look smiley a responsible guy might consider you if you are well trained. shocked

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Udmaster(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
I want to ask a question, why will a person be bothered about whether the dp of a person is real or fake? Don't u have busy things to do with your time. All these Women Wrappers and PM Addicts.

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Cutehector(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
They seduce male nairalanders
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by photoshoot(m): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
Agarawu23

[s]1) They registered between 2015-2016 (that's when their population increased) watch out for any (f) moniker that registered between that period.[/s]

Proves nothing, I have a friend/coursemate here who registered about a month back and doesn't care about any popularity of any sort.

[s]2) They registered within one month and have over 1000 post ( how will a new comer know how this place works within little period of time? ) take time to investigate them before falling in love or crushing on them.[/s]

This depends on how free they are, they could be on hols, which means they have all the time in the world to comment as much as they want.

[s]3) They will ALWAYS have a charming beautiful dp so that they can be noticed and sex sterved guys can give them hundreds of likes within short time. If likes could turn to cash, I would have been super rich by now grin[/s]

Beautiful girls can't register on Nairaland? Really...

[s]4) They will start dragging first to comment with oldies just to make fp so that they can be noticed and start gaining cheap popularity.[/s]

Check my answer to number 2.

[s]5). The bold ones among them will tell u they don't reply pm through their signatures why the ones that aren't bold wont reply a single pm till they are exposed.[/s]

You should Ask further, I know some of them that can't remember their login details and isnt bothered. so to spare you the stress, they put that on their signature space.

6). They open threads often and often just to be noticed so that you can check their profiles and "like" their picture's and u can start tagging them on all threads. ( that's what dey all want, popularity that wont give u kobo.) You buy popularity with intelligent contribution and activeness. If you are known in romance section alone, you never popular. cheesy

I agree with this.

[s]7). It will take them time to change their dp cos they have to wait for the person they are stealing their dp from to upload a new picture so that they can steal it. Imagine!!! angry[/s]

This is funny, is Nairaland now bbm or WhatsApp? You expect they change pictures daily?
They put picture, we say catfish, they don't change, we say catfish.
I believe anyone who wants to catfish would be prepared at least armed with 3-4 pictures of the real person, yahooboy no fit scam with just one picture.

[s]cool. They will always avoid any thread that's asking nlders to upload their pictures.[/s]

They may be offline sad

[s]9) they will NEVER contest for Miss NL grin and you will be wondering why this beautiful girl can't contest to win 50k, catfish thing's lipsrsealed (make she tell me say she know need 50k make I give her one back hand slap) cheesy[/s]

Lol, this is close to lame.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Udmaster(m): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Cutehector:
They seduce male nairalanders
you look so familiar to me.
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
undecided *in Olamide voice*
"If you aint talking Money
I cnt hear u, your volume is somehow low"
grin *catwalks out of thread*

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Agarawu33: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Udmaster:
I want to ask a question,
why will a person be bothered about whether the dp of a person is real or fake?
Don't u have busy things to do with your time.
All these Women Wrappers and PM Addicts.
if you busy for work, you know go get time to comment at all.

Woman wrapper ko woman danshiki ni
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Udmaster:
you look so familiar to me.
it's a small world tho. We met?
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Festivalofholi:

Guys beware of dis peeps; hateu2, curvysola, sexytemi, ernismallz, trapqueen77, luveu2, evegran, sandoski, adaure4ever, cyndyemerald, they r either guys hiding behind a female moniker or cheap jobless girls luking for guys attention on nl for peanuts.

Who me? A male? Oohh plz Eric shut d hell up.
I don't need this cheap mention.

I got SmellingAnus, SlyIsaac and Olihilistic... I don't care abt the rest

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by LuveU2(f): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
helo festivalofholi let this be the last time you mention my monicker to say rabbish.

I am not here to look for you or any man here. I have my life and my man who i can never exchange for jobless fools

If u cannot understand that i only log in here to catch fun and update my self about happenings, go suck a dick somewhere

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Agarawu33: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
photoshoot:

maybe u should re-quote me well bro so that i can reply u wink

Modified:

photoshoot:
Agaraw u23

Proves nothing, I have a friend/coursemate here who registered about a month back and doesn't care about any popularity of any sort.

This depends on how free they are, they could be on hols, which means they have all the time in the world to comment as much as they want.

Beautiful girls can't register on Nairaland? Really...

Check my answer to number 2.

You should Ask further, I know some of them that can't remember their login details and isnt bothered. so to spare you the stress, they put that on their signature space.

I agree with this.

This is funny, is Nairaland now bbm or WhatsApp? You expect they change pictures daily?
They put picture, we say catfish, they don't change, we say catfish.
I believe anyone who wants to catfish would be prepared at least armed with 3-4 pictures of the real person, yahooboy no fit scam with just one picture.

They may be offline sad

Lol, this is close to lame.

You don't know how this section works and u don't know how many has been caught so far.

I won't argue much bro.

a newbie can never know how this section works.

should i list those that have been caught? Tho is not a must you agree with me. People that understand this place better know what i am talking about.
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
smh.....i'm coming i have a thing or two to say...

*modified*

boss,Agarawu33..greetings...... naturally i'd like to leave u guessing and guessing in your own little world... wink..... but then what am about to tell does not stop you from doing it while life is passing you by wink

here goes...

These LADIES,burriful i might add, dont givah flying fück what chu think grin.... see ya wink

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
skarlett:
Sister how is your borry?....
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Udmaster(m): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Agarawu33:
if you busy for work, you know go get time to comment at all.

Woman wrapper ko woman danshiki ni
y you de vex?
you should be hustling for money, not asslicking girls here. Real or Fake, you are above this.
I have neva send any girl dm here, so why my bizness with them.
Grow up.

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by MasterJayJay: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
They hardly change their dp, because the pictures of the person they are impersonating is scarce. tongue tongue

There is a particular one I am still waiting for to change hisher picture. grin

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by finalboss(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmm
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Festivalofholi:

Guys beware of dis peeps; hateu2, curvysola, sexytemi, erniesmallzz, tallysmallzz trapqueen77, luveu2, evegran, sandoski, adaure4ever, cyndyemerald, they r either guys hiding behind a female moniker or jobless girls luking for guys attention on nl for peanuts.
sorry bros... i 've spoken to half these ppl on phone n they are very much female...grin.... have a nice day in fücktown grin

Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Agarawu33: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
photoshoot:

you be newbie for here sef. I just checked your profile. Oldies that understand this forum should be the ones to challenge my claim sad
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Agarawu33:
[b] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1) They registered between 2015-2016 (that's when their population increased) watch out for any (f) moniker that registered between that period.

2) They registered within one month and have over 1000 post ( how will a new comer know how this place works within little period of time? ) take time to investigate them before falling in love or crushing on them.

3) They will ALWAYS have a charming beautiful dp so that they can be noticed and sex sterved guys can give them hundreds of likes within short time. If likes could turn to cash, I would have been super rich by now grin

4) They will start dragging first to comment with oldies just to make fp so that they can be noticed and start gaining cheap popularity.

5). The bold ones among them will tell u they don't reply pm through their signatures why the ones that aren't bold wont reply a single pm till they are exposed.

6). They open threads often and often just to be noticed so that you can check their profile, "like" their picture's and u can start tagging them on all threads. ( that's what dey all want, popularity that wont give u kobo.) You buy popularity with intelligent contribution and activeness. If you are known in romance section alone, you never popular. cheesy

7). It will take them time to change their dp cos they have to wait for the person they are stealing their dp from to upload a new picture so that they can steal it. Imagine!!! angry

cool. They will always avoid any thread that's asking nlders to upload their pictures.

9) they will NEVER contest for Miss NL grin and you will be wondering why this beautiful girl can't contest to win 50k, catfish thing's lipsrsealed (make she tell me say she know need 50k make I give her one back hand slap) cheesy

Finally, it will take a newbie months before they FULLY understand how this forum works. Stop deceiving guys with (f) and fake pictures.

.add yours if u wish undecided[/b]
i'm guilty of 1,2,3,4,6 sad
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by DanceVille: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
I was here boss.

Nice one Agarawu23
Re: How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
slyIsaac:

Sister how is your borry?....

My dear, my borry is good o, your own nko?

Too Hot To Handle.check Out Hot Photos Of This Ebony Skinned Goddess / Check Out Sexy Photos Of The Curviest Girl In Lagos / Couple Caught On Camera Fucking On Rooftop (18+ Pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52