Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua (27360 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by kcmillion(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
vargasvictory:
TB. Joshua grin
why dont u correct it pastor. only God will judge, i reserve my comment.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by eddylinks: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]As new season go soon start

Make he come predict SURE game for me ooh[/size]
grin grin
Ahbi Na only DOOM he sabi predict??
abi ooo ma' guy
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by biafranrealson: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
But couldn't prophesy the predicament that befall him and his collapsed building. We are tired of all these..... Guys are hungry
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Jacko01: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
T.b Joshua... Next time you predict france attack

Call french intelligence and tell them

So that lives will not be lost

Prophecy prevents and warns

Prophecy after it happen is another english word i cant remember

2 Likes

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by histemple: 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
dapsoneh:
Y dint you see the one that hit ur own church?... smh

The most painful part is he has not been able to pray so that the dangers will not happen again. He will always tell us that he prophesied after the destruction has taken place.

What is now the need for the prophecy if it can't be prevented?

2 Likes

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Misterdhee1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
His own Acclaimed god informs him prior to disasters, terror attacks, first class crashes, but can't avert it..

Question for the Holy Prophet of Doom : does your own god take solace in seeing multitude of innocent lives die or what? Or is he not so powerful to give you the power to defend the world against these havocs?

#miokolo_ucantcolonizeme!
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by MrTour: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
When will you predict Buhari will have epilepsy undecided
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Orikinla(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
And the Chibok School girls are still missing since April 14, 2014?
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by olajubu100(m): 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tbjoshua is a Prophet of GOD anytime anyday. If human beings reject him, GOD who called him will not reject him. That is how you behaved to JESUS CHRIST. Human beings shahh!!
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by olajubu100(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tbjoshua is a Prophet of GOD anytime anyday. If human beings reject him, GOD who called him will not reject him. Thats how you rejected JESUS CHRIST. Human beings shahh!!
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Larryfest(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lol...going by most of the comments here pastors don really loose people respect.. And i used to they are the mouthpiece of God now they are just political advisers,private jets owners and international terrorist analyst.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by stsinner: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
so people still take this man serious? Nonsense
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
How come people still take this fraudster and clown of a man seriously? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by sandland: 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
What purpose does it serve predicting death and it still happen. We call it Prophet of doom. You did not see the clasp of your own House that killed hundreds of people.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by proprince(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
My Prophet
I respect you Sir
may God forgive those saying what they dnt know

Jesus Christ is the way
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Buikechukwu35(m): 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
He only predict after the event still wonderin why he didn't predict of his corpses house
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Freiburger(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
Na Naija him wan talk am? Go n say it in Paris nigga

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by experimentist: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]As new season go soon start

Make he come predict SURE game for me ooh[/size]
grin grin
Ahbi Na only DOOM he sabi predict??
[size=15pt]No mind am. He allow Bet9ja dey chop boyz anyhow[/size]
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by jamal1010: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
I agree that the prophesy was correct, but, you (T.B. Joshua) should know that it does not put food on Nigerians table. I am begging you to prophesy when Nigerians economy will be the best so that Nigerians will eat. Please, prophesy when it will be N20 to £1. We don't need terror. We need prophesy of happiness. When will you give this kind if happy prophesy?

I am patiently waiting.............

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Dom2020: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
prophet of doom, na only bad vision u d see
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by RUDEBOYY(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
We are tired of prophets and priests predicting doom.... Why can't they predict good things for once in their life.
We are facing bad times in Nigeria yet non have come about with solutions.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by mrkings84(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Prophets of baal everywhere.....
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by flokii: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't blame him tho.. I blame those patronizing his church

Or what else can we call this if not height of attention seeking.. S/Africans have learnt their lessons d hard way. "By their fruits & 'what they say', ye shall know them".

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Rubbish.. Nah him nor foresee leicester to win league last season make people hammer.. Odds of 2000 just waste.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
One day nah one day.. Breeze go blow fawo yansh go open.

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by one9jeria: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
[size=28pt]if it did not happen the prayers and fasting averted it. it was answered. if it happen you said people did not pray. so it happen. how can we catch you no way. so dey do your thing[/size]
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by DrMuzungu(m): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
T. B. Joshua called me yesterday and said the shape and colour of poo i will eject today wink

His prediction was right!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE?!?!?!
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by SmartMugu: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Does this make sense to anyone? He asked everyone to pray, they prayed. He covered Thursday with the blood of Jesus, yet the attack still happened. So what's the point of asking people to pray then? It's same as covering the prayer with no blood at all, cos his recommendations didn't work. People still died regardless of what he asked his congegation to do.
Pure waste of people's time.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by oladimeji09(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
he know them already, they have meet together that is why
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Kbraims(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
bt u can't prophecies wen d boko boyz ar launching attack...na france ur prediction dey...abi?

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by omojeesu(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
He must be in league with the plotters and Satan their master who sent them.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by yinkakani(m): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oooooogbeni!!! Gerarahere Jo!!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.