Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua (27359 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by ministeriallist: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Even a baby can predict there would be an attack somewhere in the world.
Most Naija Pastors and deception are like

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by HRich(m): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
And he fail to pray to God against it?

Hezekiah was told he will die. But prayer made God increase more 15years to his years.

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by solaere(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
lonelydora:
Prophecy should be clear and direct.

The way the world is going, even the babalawo in my village knows that there will always be an attack somewhere on earth. This is no prophecy but a normal watching of the happenings around the world.
To say a man will die is common sense man dies every minute but to say which man where nd when is a prophetic sense i.e this man said dis on july 10th nd said on thursday nd jxt on thursday which is 14th it happen'd, this man knew what his saying ....
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by ministeriallist: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
mu2sa2:
If someone should say there will be an attack on a nation any time from tomorrow, would that amount to prophecy? These so-called prophecies by naija "men of god"! The irony is Christians believe these blunderbuss statements and hang their faith on them!
True Christians don't believe in false prophecies but gullible people. I can't imagine believing in such an illogical, so-called prophecy?

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by comeandmarry: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
P.O.D

Prophet of Doom

Beware of him.

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by omolayo1(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
Whom does the prediction epp? U don baff?
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by solaere(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
You can question 1+1 but not 2 because 2 is d ansa especially when u understand the concept of math !!! The prophesy is jxt true ....
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by meltiplexer: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]As new season go soon start

Make he come predict SURE game for me ooh[/size]
grin grin
Ahbi Na only DOOM he sabi predict??

Abeg abi you get him direct phone number,make we call him o. Naijabet man say so
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by ministeriallist: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
solaere:

To say a man will die is common sense man dies every minute but to say which man where nd when is a prophetic sense i.e this man said dis on july 10th nd said on thursday nd jxt on thursday which is 14th it happen'd, this man knew what his saying ....
On Thursday, this coming Thursday, pray and fast.
“I said which nation? I can’t say which nation the attack they are talking about.

“But every nation just pray on Thursday an attack on any nation should be averted.”
He wasn't specific about which nation. If it never happened in any country, perhaps he would have claimed it has been averted with prayers. If it happened in Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan, he would have claimed his prophecy came true.
A prophecy is only true and serious if it is person-specific or place-specific. Neither of this was mentioned. As per the date, attack happens almost everyday. So this is no big deal.

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Stonerobaba(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ah! this man again. Does that mean the prayers said that day to avert the attack was not answered? I know if there was no attack you would have claimed your prayers averted the attack. NO WAHALA SHA...............GOD IS WATCHING US ALL AND IS GOING TO REWARD EACH ONE OF US ACCORDING TO OUR DEEDS. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
Please shut up!
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by AnanseK(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
I thought he was in prison. He killed so many people in that substandard building.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by MARKone(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
This man should stop this thing jare! Enough of this I saw, I predicted, he should start being precise with his predictions.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
So after all that prayer, the attack still happened? What happened to the prayers? Where the prayer points ignored? Or God could not alter the cause of the attack? Or the attackers religion is more superior?
To many questions, but very little answers!!!!!
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by tansho(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Who the prophesy epp? SMH
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by nijanigga: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Please pastor Joshua predict when Buhari will die so my people can be free.

I learnt death is already lurking around him but the exact date I do not know.

We need to get the celebration party ready
watch out ipob ,Biafra might consume you before your wish come to past.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by OPUSDEI1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ok. But you could not predict the disaster that happened in your own "domot". Typical doomsday prophet.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
And he couldn't predict his church collapsing. Pls hope you can predict when Nigeria go better. We are waiting cos no be after Nigeria don better we go dey see this kind headlines.

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by AdeniyiA(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmmmm. .... God is truly wiser than man. And His ways are not our ways nor His thoughts ours....
God was trying to bring ALL nations closer to Him through such instruction to all nations to fast and pray on Thursday. if all nations had done it, such could have helped France.
But man always take spirituality with kid gloves. It didn't take God anything to reveal d name
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Roses1(f): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mmm are u sure? Dia ris god oo.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lost priority, I hope he predicted the collapse of his substandard building?
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by dyn1800: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Should I be surprised? You predicted nothing but doom now so contunu.....till you predict your own doom

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Layooluwa(f): 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
I don't understand something. What's the use of seeing something when there is nothing you can do to stop it?
I believe when you are shown something in a 'vision', it is not for you to pride yourself on but for you to do everything within your power to stop it especially when it is negative.sad

1 Like

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by busomma: 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
T.B Joshua has become prophet of doom since he always claim to have prophesied every terrible thing that happens around the world. Instead of claiming to know in advance all the terrible things that happens around the globe, find time to go & clear ur name on the one u caused here in Nigeria that took 116 lives instead of running from one court to the other to stop being tried. Man of God indeed.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Djmetrix(m): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oga Ade Tb...dis ur prophecy is now bcoming a joke.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by donhils: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
Prophet of doom. Why do you always see bad things and never proffer any solution(s)?

Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Clap for yourself, fake prophet.
This is what happens when u jus wanna be relevant by all means.
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2016
..this niccu should be using his talent to tackle baba ijebu.. this ijebu guy has been wounding me every payday since 2015
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by Richy4(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Here we go again!!!
Re: I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua by lukaino(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Are you a prophet of doom?
Do you ever prophecy anything than bad news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir / Pastor Uebert Angel: God Never Told A Woman To Love Her Husband / "God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.