Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. (848 Views)

Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari / Rescued Boko Haram’s Victims Are Suffering From Starvation: Washighton Post / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by mekaboy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
By now it's no news that there is suffering in the land. Both the 97% and 5% people are suffering . Even though some kids watch their parents and relatives suffer, but because of shame they come online to say they believe in the govt.

I hear people say, it's better we suffer now and enjoy later. Some say at some point Malaysia, Korea and other countries suffered but see where they are today.

I tell them that the people of those countries suffered with their eyes on a pictured. The govt had a picture of where they where going. The people saw the picture and liked the final destination. Though the suffered, but each step they took was bringing them close to the destination. They saw things working according to plan and that was a great motivation.

The govt was clear on what it wanted to achieve and how to achieve it. Told the people if you take these steps we will get here. The people agreed to suffer because they saw that each step was taking them closer to the destination. Everyone had a single clear picture of where the nation was headed.

In the case of Nigeria it is clearly opposite. Even the picture of the destination, the present govt can't paint talkless of the steps to take.

The govt will move in one direction and when the citizens try to move with them, they change direction. They leave the citizens confused. Now everyone is going their own direction .

You tell the citizens we are all going forward together, But your appointments say something different.

You tell them u dont know what subsidy is and you are not paying, yet u end up paying.

You tell them petrol should be 86 but u dont supply marketers at 86.

You say no devaluation, 2morow it's devalued.

You say no foriegn trips, your first to go for treatment abroad.

You sa your coming to Niger delta, Next you can't make it.

You say you have flagged off the cleaning of ogini land, yet you don't commit a dime.

In all this you tell Nigerians to be patient and suffer that things will get better. It's like someone has been shut and bleeding and the driver rushing them to the hospital does not know the direction. He also won't ask those who know because he feels to proud to ask. What do u think will happen to the wounded person he is carrying eventually?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by xprezboy: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
prayer. ...one need to pray. in the midst of buhari induced hardships, I and my family will not suffer in the name of jesus.
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by mekaboy(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
President Buhari's children study abroad, so what happens in our education system does not affect them.

The president does goes for treatment abroad so the health sector does not affect him.

President buhari does not use kerosine, so the price does not affect him.

He does not buy fuel, so the price does not affect him.

He never had a factory so the financial policies does not affect him.

He never worked in a company, so job loss could be alien to him.

The only business he ever did was cattle rearing. That is why u hear a thousand soldiers have been deployed to stop cattle rustlers, but not much is done on the herdsmen attack.

That is why Nigeria has to import grass for cattle while people can't feed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by mekaboy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2016
xprezboy:
prayer. ...one need to pray. in the midst of buhari induced hardships, I and my family will not suffer in the name of jesus.

Amen .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by Vendoor(f): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nigerians want to suffer.
In fact suffering is in our DNA grin
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by limeta(f): 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is a good thing for us to be going through hard times
It might not be what we want but what we need to enter the next level

long live
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by mekaboy(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
limeta:
Is a good thing for us to be going through hard times
It might not be what we want but what we need to enter the next level

long live

I pray it's not next level of hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Vendoor:
Nigerians want to suffer.

In fact suffering is in our DNA grin
They never see anything, the truth is that my family and I was settled by God last year when he saw how this year was going to be like, God took control of our situations. Currently, everyone in the house is chilling and we mocking those that mocked us during the election. Many of them them voted for change are now coming to beg us for bread, some of them have removed their kids from private schools to public schools. Its been God all the way cool

There was this man in our area, he works with Lagos state government. When the announced the results he was chanting CHANGE! CHANGE! CHANGE! Today, the man is damn too broke. The other day i was walking with a friend and he called me to give him N200, i told him i was coming back and went to bank to withdraw money, i ended up giving this old man(product of CHANGE) THE SUM OF N500. I had mercy on him, even though he kicked against Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by ttopealao(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
I think it is only God that can same Nigeria,we are suffering and smiling without knowing our destination!
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by limeta(f): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
mekaboy:

I pray it's not next level of hardship.

calm come after storm
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by mekaboy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
limeta:

calm come after storm
Sure but if there are still people left in the surface to experience the calm .
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by limeta(f): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
mekaboy:

Sure but if there are still people left in the surface to experience the calm .

That i don,t know
but how ever the world don,t need people
is the people that need the world
That i know
Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by osile2012: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=18pt]Take it a step further, Follow the Link on my signature to Rate PMB. .[/size]

Re: Nigerians Are Suffering For NOTHING. by mekaboy(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Done that already. I am part of the reason the red is on high.

(1) (Reply)

If I Were President / APC Wins Minjibir, State Constituencies In Rerun Election In Kano State. / Nigerians Attack Solomon Dalung For His United States Of Nigeria Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.