Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi (2074 Views)

My Report! To This Moniker! / Guys Watchout For This Moniker "Life0fairforce1" He's A Thief / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Apart from the fact that he is a woman beater He specializes in harassing innocent ladies on Nairaland... Beware of him... Go through his previous comments you will find out that he has natural hatred for the female gender..

Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
troubles everywhere
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by dollyjoy(f): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
I know this guy angry he said he is Eric and he is a sex-straved whorish man I've ever known on nl...
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
drama queen everywhere undecided angry
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by falconey(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Good thing everyone knows ur just luking for attention and i hope u get it.

Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I know this guy angry he said he is Eric and he is a sex-straved whorish man I've ever known on nl...
LMAO
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
romanceland is the most entertaining section in nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:
this dude called festivalofholi doesn't deserve the attention of any female on nairaland.. he specializes in attacking the female folks here on nairaland

Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
*sighs*
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by falconey(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
romanceland is the most entertaining section in nairaland.

tell me about it .

Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
lol i believe u know about it already.

Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by mployer(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Coming from an angel of darkness

I better stay off this thread.

Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by David25(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
How can you feel threatened by a stupid moniker? like seriously? you don't even no the pathetic looser behind it. why bother about some lowlife? lol
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
this dude called festivalofholi doesn't deserve the attention of any female on nairaland.. he specializes in attacking the female folks here on nairaland

He's looking for a cheap mentions actually so he called up those faceless monikers to exchanged quotes so his moniker will be scattered again a poo!

and now he get it this one. Let me see this engineering by day a manwhore at nyt if he can solve this problem he created angry
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by LuveU2(f): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
He isnt worth a thread honey
u just made him feel wanted for some few seconds grin
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
LuveU2:
hahahah I don't mind doing it again because you are also one of those he has harassed...

Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
TrapQueen77:

He's looking for a cheap mentions actually so he called up those faceless monikers to exchanged quotes so his moniker will be scattered again a poo!

and now he get it this one. Let me see this engineering by day a manwhore at nyt if he can solve this problem he created angry
I saw the thread he was trying to transfer his hate for females on you... That guy needs help and I just did that for him
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by alobright17(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
LuveU2:

Luveu2 I want to start fighting with u here,tell me when you are ready I will be waiting.
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
I saw the thread he was trying to transfer his hate for females on you... That guy needs help and I just did that for him

He is soooo frustrated coz nobori was really interested with a poo like him... If he didn't open his mouth, nobori knows he exist angry

That's wat they do to gain cheap attention and publicity stunts for them to be recognized calling the well known ppol

Mtcxheew
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by LuveU2(f): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
alobright17:

Luveu2 I want to start fighting with u here,tell me when you are ready I will be waiting.
I think i prefer peace
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by alobright17(m): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
LuveU2:
I think i prefer peace

Forget that peace abeg u I need to be fighting with u here..I've made peace with all my enemies I need new enemies.

NL is boring without having someone to bash or fight with .Please if you're not available you can refer me to someone u know Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by alobright17(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
alobright17:

Angelofdarkness Please are you willing to answer my call or help me out Ayam waiting
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
alobright17:

Angelofdarkness Please are you willing to answer my call or help me out Ayam waiting
please don't mind her, make sure you fight for her, that so called guy harassed many girls including her and trapqueen77, I just had to fight for them so that other females Will be aware of such person... If you love her then maybe a little stalking around wount hurt so that you can defend her cheesy
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by alobright17(m): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
Angelofdarkness:
please don't mind her, make sure you fight for her, that so called guy harassed many girls including her and trapqueen77, I just had to fight for them so that other females Will be aware of such person... If you love her then maybe a little stalkit around wount hurt so that you can defend her cheesy

Luvu2 did you hear that?
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by opsyswagg: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
FAKE moniker IN romance section of nairaland.. u need to be careful not to enter there trap..
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by vicstar(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by onstelly(f): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oh Gawd angry

EmperorLee come n see sad
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by EmperorLee(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
onstelly:
Oh Gawd angry

EmperorLee come n see sad

Why una dey worry una sef about dz festival guy
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
mployer:
Coming from an angel of darkness
I better stay off this thread.
Re: Nairaland Females Please Beware Of This Moniker Called Festivalofholi by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
Craze dey both of una head,senseless threads everywhere!

8 Common Mistakes Men Make When Trying To Coax Their Girlfriends Into Sex / Please Has Anyone Heard Of Dapoxetine & How Can I Get It? / Why Are Some Girls Behaving Like This