Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Entrepreneurs Advise Me!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Entrepreneurs Advise Me!! (725 Views)

Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / Kindly Advise Me On The Behaviour Of My Managing Director / I Want To Be A Lecturer But Have Only HND, Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurs Advise Me!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
I just quit my Job due to some Long stories that touches the heart. Even though I have other "Mad" offers coming along, but I to take the risk of starting up my own Business. I have a Plan, But Every night I sleep and wake up, I become more confused as to how I can achieve it.

So I want to know, a Cool business that a newbie in the Entrepreneurial world can undertake for a start. So as to gain confidence and move on to greater heights wink

Please any form of matured advice is needed,,....

Lalasticlala, take over abeg sad
Re: Entrepreneurs Advise Me!! by careercrew1: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I just quit my Job due to some Long stories that touches the heart. Even though I have other "Mad" offers coming along, but I to take the risk of starting up my own Business. I have a Plan, But Every night I sleep and wake up, I become more confused as to how I can achieve it.

So I want to know, a Cool business that a newbie in the Entrepreneurial world can undertake for a start. So as to gain confidence and move on to greater heights wink

Please any form of matured advice is needed,,....

Lalasticlala, take over abeg sad
I congratulate you for taking a bold step in becoming a business man.. Remember the richest people in this world are mostly entrepreneurs and business moguls..

I wrote an article on some businesses you can start with just little cash.
Please visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=0 for more information on that.

You can check my NL profile for my twitter handle and follow me on twitter for more info on career development and human capacity development. I follow back too.. .I wish you all the best.
Re: Entrepreneurs Advise Me!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mods, please I have gotten my answer....
please if you all don't mind, help me delete this thread...
cc lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique ,
Re: Entrepreneurs Advise Me!! by queencalipso(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Mods, please I have gotten my answer....

please if you all don't mind, help me delete this thread...

cc lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique ,

Lolz!! shocked why do you want the thread deleted? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment-guidelines / Help A Confused Young School Leaver / Business Initiative Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.