Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her (1603 Views)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by marshborn(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Since I saw her picture I just can't get my mind of her, I even had a dream about her last night, won't like to disclose the details though. Skarlett if you can see this just know you are loved.
There she is, Isn't she lovely?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
teenagers have taking over this section angry sad

7 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Virginkpekus(f): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Aeyaaa, skarlett please respond
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
marshborn:
Since I saw her picture I just can't get my mind of her, I even had a dream about her last night, won't like to disclose the details though. Skarlett if you can see this just know you are loved.
hmmmmm......
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by obiorathesubtle: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
grin are you fvcking kidding me??

cool Well, I'm following... I trust skarlett not to insult you tho undecided

I'm already disappointed as it is undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by KingRex1(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
I thought shes married or something.. undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Laveda(f): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
My own sis?

Skarlett bia we get new suitor grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2016
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Monalisa185(f): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
tell me, I'll help you tell her cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:
10. Don't violate the privacy of any people e.g. by posting their private pics, info, or chats without permission.
undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
n u r telling us?
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
suzan404:
undecided
Are you drunk??
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by newsphase(m): 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
love that will end in breakup abi?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
JixNation:
Are you drunk??
you dey follow me talk undecided
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Laveda:
My own sis?

Skarle. tt bia we get new suitor grin

grin grin

No be small
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by ronald4lif(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
But you've already told her nau. How else do you want to tell her again? grin
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by marshborn(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
skarlett:

grin grin

No be small
The Queen is in the building

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
marshborn:
Since I saw her picture I just can't get my mind of her, I even had a dream about her last night, won't like to disclose the details though. Skarl ett if you can see this just know you are loved.

I'd be blind not to see it grin grin

Thanks for the open declaration dear but what are pms for?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by queencalipso(f): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lolzz at don't know how to tell her. Well, I think she has gotten your message loud and clear now grin as do we tongue
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by marshborn(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
skarlett:

Don't mind me I just wanted the world to know.
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by queencalipso(f): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
skarlett:

I wonder o!! Helep me ask am. Abi op you no knw wet in pms be?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
marshborn:

Don't mind me I just wanted the world to know.

Lol! I'm flattered indeed
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by sheunsheun(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
ruggedised:
teenagers have taking over this section angry sad

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by ever811(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
you dey look for person wey you go blow her kini run abi? we know your type...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by marshborn(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
ever811:
you dey look for person wey you go blow her kini run abi? we know your type...
Please don't say that, this is true love

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Topestbilly(m): 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
skarlett:

embarassed embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by EmperorLee(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Isokuso cheesy grin grin Mi gbori laye mii.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by bitchcrafts: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
'He who finds a wife, finds a good thing' abi , As husband don know wife and wife don know husband naw, Na to chop wedding cow remain. I can't wait!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by pablobellins(m): 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
true love indeed. go get a life bro, she s probably dating already.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by pablobellins(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
marshborn:

Please don't say that, this is true love
define true love. and u skarlett, tender ur own definition.
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
pablobellins:
define true love. and u ska rlett, tender ur own definition.

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Boring: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
skarlett:

chaii thats the zoning code..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make U Na Help My Mata / When Will Romanceland Guys Start Minding Their Business? / Are You Young And Attractive Then This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.