Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her (1602 Views)

"Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Boring:

chaii thats the zoning code..

Talk true grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Mekzyzeus(m): 2:20am On Jul 16, 2016
skarlett:

I'd be blind not to see it grin grin

Thanks for the open declaration dear but what are pms for?

...and she get sense pass most ladies!!
Am impressed by your response smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by biggben(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
hmm undecidedhmm
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
She is looking below Average cool

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by paragon40(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
ever811:
you dey look for person wey you go blow her kini run abi? we know your type...
cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by Smellymouth: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
ruggedised:
teenagers have taking over this section angry sad

grin cheesy
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by jubrealguy(m): 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
ruggedised:
teenagers have taking over this section angry sad
lolz.....haba!!! pp cnt b a teenager, he gat small bearbear
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by firstking01(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
queencalipso:

I wonder o!! Helep me ask am. Abi op you no knw wet in pms be?
Ya girls be fvcking hypocrites living in decietundecided…the ones they sent you before how many have you replied??...i bet the op has sent her pm before she didn't reply that's why he had to create this thread trust me.
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by evesdon4u: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
skarlett:

I'd be blind not to see it grin grin

Thanks for the open declaration dear but what are pms for?

Epic response...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by queencalipso(f): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
firstking01:
Ya girls be fvcking hypocrites living in decietundecided…the ones they sent you before how many have you replied??...i bet the op has sent her pm before she didn't reply that's why he had to create this thread trust me.

Hehehe!!!! Honey take it easy biko!!. No vex
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by firstking01(m): 6:18am On Jul 18, 2016
queencalipso:

Hehehe!!!! Honey take it easy biko!!. No vex
Hw many pms have you replied??
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by queencalipso(f): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2016
firstking01:
Hw many pms have you replied??

We can't reply all the pms we get na!! You sef.
Re: I Am In Love With Skarlett But Don't Know How To Tell Her by firstking01(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2016
queencalipso:

We can't reply all the pms we get na!! You sef.
Hw many you sef don replyundecided??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Starve Guy / Why Are Church Owned Schools Too Costly??? / Mother And Twin Daughters Front Pikini To Celebrate Birthday- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.