Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! (8556 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by herzern(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided what! !

water! cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
kilokeys,smellymouth. I don't know about respect but these guys have loads of wit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
I never see my moniker ooooo.... Be like say witches and wizards dey use my picture take fan themselves
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
tizzleseun:

accept correction pussy brain !!!
undecided undecided seems you don't mk mistakes

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Smellymouth: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
krazykoons:
kilokeys,smellymouth.
I don't know about respect but these guys have loads of wit

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Rikidony(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

respect bro

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
lalasticlala kiss kiss viz.kiz kiss kiss and many more kiss I love you all and I adore everyone kiss
Lala grin not surprising
...he ever pm you that picture? Lemmie see it cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
tosyne2much.. I love and respect this boss.(no homo)
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
ME, MASEF n I grin

Ma NL surest inclusive

Mhisbliss dauntless15 STFUareyouGOD makydebbie lammylam and more kiss
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
princeakins:
ME, MASEF n I grin

Ma NL surest inclusive

awesome am first on the list cheesy am flattered
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
Caringguy:
Campaign Strategy! grin
na to u bro
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Lala grin not surprising
...he ever pm you that picture? Lemmie see it cheesy
lolz he is cute believe me grin grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by dexcira(f): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Yet to find undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
princeakins:
ME, MASEF n I grin

Ma NL surest inclusive

mo cover e Babanla
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
lolz he is cute believe me grin grin
Please Berlyn,answer this.
.....does he have plump full lips? And is he bald lipsrsealed?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
awesome am first on the list cheesy am flattered

Loolz U are too anytime .. smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Please Berl√yn,answer this.
.....does he have plump full lips? And is he bald lipsrsealed?
he looks likes this

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2016
Berlyn:
he looks likes this
Nice. It's bout ta be a fight in this comment section!!!!! grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
hmmm...
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
MUVA:

Wow, I'm honoured bae. smiley
kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by firstking01(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
I owe humanity my respect.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
tizzleseun:

be fooling yourself ,what do you know about her ? she doesn't even know you are contesting , she is supporting iamkingzlee.
you may not know people fully but just a little thing seen about them makes you like them for just a particular uniqueness
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by bitchcrafts: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
I hate everyone equally. No prejudices at all grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by jubrealguy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Smellymouth.........Mimzy etal

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
mo cover e Babanla

Eyi e por padi...

How dz nyt go ball now?

No sleepin tonyt o..

#cluballdaway
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
princeakins:

Eyi e por padi...

How dz nyt go ball now?

No sleepin tonyt o..

#cluballdaway
I just dey o. Body no wan do man well jare.

Na sleep sure pass for me cry

I trust you gonna be on you grind all night. Awon eleyi jaye ju
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
DESNAT:
tosyne2much..
I love and respect this boss.(no homo)
Ooooh thanks boss, I also respect you big time
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by jashar(f): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
Sir Jmoore.

I also like MadCow's views (sometimes) cheesy.

Like this dude but I've not seen him in awhile Immortalvoices(he hears voices. How cool is that?) grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I just dey o. Body no wan do man well jare.

Na sleep sure pass for me cry

I trust you gonna be on you grind all night. Awon eleyi jaye ju

Hahaha baba, hope say no be hangover from your birthday dey worry u, i hear say ororo too much, anyway sha speedy recovery n bounce bck on time..

Chop kuckle cool

#Soft
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
princeakins:

Hahaha baba, hope say no be hangover from your birthday dey worry u, i hear say ororo too much, anyway sha speedy recovery n bounce bck on time..

Chop kuckle cool

#Soft
lol. No be hangover o. My system dey react to one medicine like that jare

E dey hot and weaken my body. But I'll be fine sha

Flex my own join jare. Make I dey feel am for here
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
princeakins:

Loolz U are too anytime .. smiley
tnx wink gnight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Mess(fart) A Lot / Photos Of Beautiful Curvy Nurse Drives Social Media Users Crazy / Ladies Please Share Your Sexual Molestation Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.