Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! (8495 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Dat moment when u nid sumtin so much bt cnt hv it cry

U dey shakara too much grin tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by SirDavico(m): 8:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Rikidony:

is God a nairalander

Did I say so? Must I spell out the whole sentence

Ok, here it is:

Conclusion: I adore only God, and no one else, especially not on nairaland.

Hope that epps? smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by papinx(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2016
shocked
zlatan10:
papinx

Really?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
First and foremost its SmellingAnus... Nobori can take tat away from my first list kiss grin

My Hero. My Bestfriend.

I give respect to SlayIsaac, Olihilistic, undisputedbosom, saintsamuraii and to the rest of the gang here tat I used to bumped on the same lane

#Respek
aww thanks queen, i appreciate, ure a friend from heaven.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:40am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey shakara too much grin tongue

Noooo i mean me tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
stop chasing girls all over nairaland

Until u bcum my bae...am open minded wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by lanicky(f): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2016
AccessME:
I choose lanicky not because she was the winner of 2016 miss Nairaland but in reason that she doesn't wear make ups yet looks naturally beautiful.... how many girls of nowadays can do without make up? she is the one I adore and respect her charisma a lot such an innocent/decent fellow indeed

let's hear yours?

Thanks sweet smiley
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 8:46am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Until u bcum my bae...am open minded wink
lol grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol grin

Dy laff nah....by dy way "anticipatin bae" how ws ur nyt, hope u dreamt abt us....wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by zlatan10(m): 8:53am On Jul 16, 2016
papinx:
shocked

Really?
yeah bro
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Dy laff nah....by dy way "anticipatin bae" how ws ur nyt, hope u dreamt abt us....wink
i was awake how would i dream
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by ROZZAYY(f): 9:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Xynerise,krispycash,repogal,dygeasy,joseph1832,mytime3,mizmycoli,tashaamania, djeezy
I respect dem a lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
i was awake how would i dream

Is either u're lyin or u hv join naijamakossa in his nite meetin tongue
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Gidoka(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2016
EXPLORERS
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by papinx(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2016
zlatan10:

yeah bro

Why papinx?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Is either u're lyin or u hv join naijamakossa in his nite meetin tongue
nope I'm just having insomnia
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by placeofallure(f): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2016
tosyne2much:
I never see my moniker ooooo.... Be like say witches and wizards dey use my picture take fan themselves

Awww! Owwk.... Tosyne2much
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by zlatan10(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2016
papinx:

Why papinx?
because of your commitment to helping others when in need. You're always selfless when others are indifferent,this happens a lot on oau admission threads

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Dygeasy(m): 9:37am On Jul 16, 2016
ROZZAYY:
Xynerise,krispycash,repogal,dygeasy,joseph1832,mytime3,mizmycoli,tashaamania
I respect dem a lot
cool

Thank you Rosie kiss

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:39am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
nope I'm just having insomnia

grin Oh really
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by papinx(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2016
zlatan10:

because of your commitment to helping others when in need. You're always selfless when other are indifferent,this happens a lot on oau admission threads

cheesy smiley

Brotherly, thank you...

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 16, 2016
lanicky:

Thanks sweet smiley
urw dear
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Koreslee(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
Me me me and me
INTROVERT
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by Koreslee(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
Me me me and me
INTROVERT
undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks alot sir...gratefulsmiley

wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 10:11am On Jul 16, 2016
makydebbie:
thanks alot sir...gratefulsmiley

You are wekum dear

How is your health now
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by princeakins(m): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2016
mhisbliss:
its the kind of you that makes me think i live on nairaland thats xo sweet

smiley

Mornin beautiful

Hope ur nyt was eventful

wink
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2016
princeakins:

smiley

Mornin beautiful

Hope ur nyt was eventful

wink
yeah yours?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:21am On Jul 16, 2016
Koreslee:

INTROVERT

undecided

proof
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by mhisbliss(f): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

grin Oh really
ya
Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2016
placeofallure:

Awww! Owwk.... Tosyne.2much
Oooooh thanks jawe cool

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You So Much Respect And Adore!! by makydebbie(f): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2016
princeakins:

You are wekum dear
How is your health now
I'm much better sir...thankssmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Average Size Of A Guy's Dick. No Insults. / Ladies Can You Fall In Love With Someone Talk With On Phone But Havent Seen Him? / Please Is This Normal During S3X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.