Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? (44476 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by mikejegede(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
Like they say.the truth is bita.... my guy,dey are nackin each other...

1 Like

Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
phreakabit:

Did you really need someone to tell you that?
i am just being civilized ok.
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by ocheze1: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
How person go wan marry girl wey he no trust,EVEN with her own UNCLE(think am). If na normal girlfriend i no for comment on this thread @all. But for the OP's sake.. I dey try make he reason up wella before he makes a terrible mistake. OP should stop thinking with his "heart" and think with his "BRAIN"!!

nduchucks:
Oga, you are planning to pay her bride price in a matter of months and she has not yet officially introduced you to this important uncle? You should ask her to take you to this special uncle so that you can express your respect and gratitude for his kindness towards your fiancée.

This should clear things up - you may be worrying about non existent issues.

But come o, why are you planning to marry a woman you do not wholeheartedly trust; has she given you a reason to distrust her? If so, you are not ready for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by gebest: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trendy247:
simply install "....." in her fone... its N900 in playstore. it has 'hidden feature' which means u can hide it after installation and she won't know somtin like dat is in her fone. leave it for at least one week, it will do d work for u...
But whatever happen next, u're on ur own.... The app have succeeded in destroying two of my friend's relationship..

Quote me if u're interested lemme giv u d name
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by SmellingVagina: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nigeria is the only place where a man will knee down not because he wants to propose but because he has been shot!

You have no problem at all! Stay with her and dont ever feel bad because you are not the one taking care of her. Let her feel your love for her. Make her spend on you. I guess u are a student, when the time comes, push her aside and get for yourself a loyal lover.
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by BLWeb: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
gabinogem:
hmmm... Imagine u find out ur fears is the truth about her having affair with her uncle & u are already married to her... What will u do by then?

And then? He can leave the wife and life continues. The way some people put premium on marriage like it's a do or die affair
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by Jagabanthelion: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trendy247:
simply install "....." in her fone... its N900 in playstore. it has 'hidden feature' which means u can hide it after installation and she won't know somtin like dat is in her fone. leave it for at least one week, it will do d work for u...
But whatever happen next, u're on ur own.... The app have succeeded in destroying two of my friend's relationship..

. I am interested
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by HARDDON: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
titosantana:
Op, they are sleeping with each other! It's so obvious unless if one is deaf and blind.

Don't let her take you for a ride.

This should be very easy....simply tell her u wano meet the uncle to thank him for all the help he has been rendering her n also to officially tell him u guys r hooking up soon.... Don't forget to buy a cheap bottle of wine grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by bigl: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Randyhot:
currently iam awake and thinking seriously about this, this is a woman am about paying her bride price in few months time.

Guy, wake up cos u're sleeping on okada!

Berra sort this shi*t b4 u waste ur money paying one useless bride price! If she's doing this shi*t before u consumate ur relationship, greater and mightier things she will do when u're married and that lead a serious heart attack/ache and eventually, depression!

Read between the lines pls!

1 Like

Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by seangy4konji: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Gimme d name
Trendy247:

Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by Dexema(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Randyhot:
Above is the sms of tonite that futher roused my suspicions.
Randy randy....look closely, the devil is in the details. Get the so called uncles number from her phone, add him on whatsapp or use true caller to get his name and some other details. Check him out on fb and use the data gathered to silently check out his relationship with her. I'm sure you are gonna get something, sometimes lies just crumble like a pack of cards in the presence of the truth. Happy hunting.

1 Like

Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by Pilate2016(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
Trendy247:

Abeg tell me the name
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by josite: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
this uncle pays her school fees and you are yet to tell us what u do for her that entitles u to get to where her uncle definitely is getting to.do u need to be told that this uncle is not paying her school fees for free.
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by Trendy247: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Pilate2016:
Abeg tell me the name
Modified
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by Trendy247: 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
seangy4konji:
Gimme d name
Modified
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dexema:

Randy randy....look closely, the devil is in the details. Get the so called uncles number from her phone, add him on whatsapp or use true caller to get his name and some other details. Check him out on fb and use the data gathered to silently check out his relationship with her. I'm sure you are gonna get something, sometimes lies just crumble like a pack of cards in the presence of the truth. Happy hunting.
lol..funny dude, seriously i will check it out, thanks bro
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by BlackMystery(f): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
sunnyeinstein:

The security guard in the uncle's house is the first person to interrogate, and possibly the person to do the detective job! cool cool

Abi..just pay him to do some snooping arund
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by dare2differ: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
They could be related. Some uncles and nieces have sex all the time na.
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by dare2differ: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ganjafarmer check your mail
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by M3A16(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
As long as I would not like to be quick and fast in giving judgement yet I will also like to admonish you to go on an independent investigation to know the truth in the story that your girl has been consistently feeding you with before it gets too late..
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by RGem(f): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
@OP,please don't fail to update us on the concluding part of the story.

1 Like

Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by ogene70: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
Codedboy95:
tho i didn't read what you wrote well.. but next time the uncle is around tell your girlfriend that you want to pay him a visit just to thank him for all he has been doing .....

The wise one!
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by Divinehenrich(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dear, are you the one on the pics?
ivyy:

@bolded, you're finished sad
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by masks(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=titosantana post=47583714]Op, they are sleeping with each other! It's so obvious unless if one is deaf and blind.

Don't let her take you for a ride. [nice...I thought this same thing too]
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
May19th:

when last u call Am
now now
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by May19th: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
smithsydny:
now now

Ok relax, your helper is approaching you
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by javispj(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
His not only her uncle. His also her mechanic..
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by sisisioge: 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmm, know how they say the affected is always the last to know? I knew the whole time. Just didn't have the heart to bell the cat. It is well. If its any consolation, you are the main bobo, uncle is the side bobo. Geskia.
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by bank2k4real(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Get the uncles address and pay them. A visit when she's gone for her cleaning chores...
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by mykel25(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
She might still be in secondary sch who knows.... even d bf BlackBerry is curve 2 d snapshot is a proof
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
BlackMystery:

Abi..just pay him to do some snooping arund

Dat kind tin. Of wc, if its been going on for a long while as op said, it means d security'd have d full gist, all op needs is to change 200naira notes plenty inside wallet and go fishing! wink cheesy
Re: Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
May19th:

Ok relax, your helper is approaching you
God bless u bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Please Help Me..... She Openned Up To Me After Our Family Introduction. / How Do I Explain To My Friend That Fifteen Year Old Girls Are Children?! / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.