Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (67346 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Guy That Needed 500 Re-tweets To Go On A Date Shares Photos From Their Hangout / As Per Love, Who Will You Charm On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Origin(f): 3:30am On Jul 17, 2016
The girl could end up treating the one who loves her badly or the boy that she loves could treat her badly.

It's 50-50 chance. Go find the one who loves each other.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by niceguy7(m): 4:34am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=zubinike post=47615075][/quote]

No, but at least sm1 gat to be real in the first place... sad
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by niceguy7(m): 4:35am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=zubinike post=47615075][/quote]

No, but at least sm1 gat to be real in the first place... sad
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Ravenna: 9:17am On Jul 17, 2016
Estharfabian:

Oh, I'm a Biitch quite alright sweetheart.. cool
Ohh, i like em biitches dearie! I got an idea, you care?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2016
Ravenna:
Ohh, i like em biitches dearie! I got an idea, you care?
LoL. grin

Lol... shoooooooT!
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Ravenna: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Lol... shoooooooT!
I'd like you to meet some amazing men.. Men that cherish biitches with brains.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by charlove(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
na atm dey decide for naija gals
tongue
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by mystique18(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dfinex:

thank U dear. what more can i say..

U just need experience in things, to understand the rudiments.
it is a two way street...love and be loved back...#SpotOn
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by lexyclasy: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo
Dont act as if you are Trapped....comments like this makes responsible men fast-track your profile please don't complain later and do a touch up in your behaviours
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by missingrib(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Feelings are rarely mutual so pray that the guy loves you more.

will always go for the one that loves me but our prayer should be that God should give us a relationship in which the feelings will be mutual
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by ArcToyin(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

U dey blind? U don't see my pishure in my dp despite u have 4eyes angry shocked ?

Nawa for u oooo
this has shown the kind of person you her. see harsh reply.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by MakaveliTheDon(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2016
SWITANN:

I didn't say that... wink
okay
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Doctorfitz: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
nevi12:
I was once faced wit such a choice nd i went for d guy dat i loved.it dint go well at all.........

Hi
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by chigoizie7(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2016
See as all of them are going for the guy that loves them, when in actual sense, they are all dating the guy that they love and the guy has been treating them bad. And they are all saying that guys are cheats or that all guys are wicked or the same.

Keep deceiving unaself.

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2016
Definitely the guy that loves me, I can use this as an advantage cheesy.....who would be stupid enough to choose "the one you love" undecided
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Khrisfame(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin the one that loves me oo.. But nobori loves me atm cry cry
but trapqueen77 I love you...
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Khrisfame(m): 11:26am On Oct 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin the one that loves me oo.. But nobori loves me atm cry cry
but trapqueen77 I seriously love you...
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Khrisfame:
but trpapqueen77 I seriously love you...

grin hahahahah... Aaaww...thank u bobo
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Khrisfame(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahah... Aaaww...thank u bobo
yea... Lol
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by ATK4Joy(f): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
Dfinex:
it's easier said than done (for all those saying marry the one that loves me)...... all we can ask the good Lord is for him to give us a partner with whom the feelings will be mutual
u are on point! That's the word! The feelings should be mutual! It shouldn't be one sided thing
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
[/font]joy[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Truesapiosexual(f): 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
The one that loves me obviously....
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by pinima001(f): 10:21pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dfinex:
it's easier said than done (for all those saying marry the one that loves me)...... all we can ask the good Lord is for him to give us a partner with whom the feelings will be mutual
Tnk u, u hv a brains. Wat ever happens to mutual feelings? No mind then saying d one dats loves me Nd dats why most re still single Oo because dey re looking for d ones dey love too
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by rhymesnoni(m): 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
the one i love
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by boomssey(f): 4:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Certainly the one who loves me.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
The one that's obsessed about me smiley but I. Must have feelings for him.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by koolg: 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Estharfabian:
Eazzypizzy! wink

date the one I Love... and marry the one that loves me. cool

Ashewo
That cake that you want to eat and have will dissolve
Not every lady is lucky to eat their cake and have it
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by koolg: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
The one that's obsessed about me smiley but I. Must have feelings for him.

You get brain
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dfinex:
true. But the man should always love the woman more. I know what I’m saying.
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Tollzara(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
ruggedised:
undecided
Girls don't have brain? Do your mum and sisters have brain, or not?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Tollzara(m): 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Safiaaa:
true. But the man should always love the woman more. I know what I’m saying.
Why?
Re: The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) by Tollzara(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
Neither is ideal. It's not a MUST to be with a man.

You shouldn't go for a man that you love, but doesn't love you back. You can't have what you want by force. If he doesn't reciprocate, I wonder what you'd gain?

Nor should you go for a man who loves you, but you do not love. As long as there's not even the most rudimentary form of love in your heart for him, there's nothing to build on, and the relationship might end in disaster, since you're going into it out of "pity"----regards for HIS feelings. There's no point in going into a relationship with someone you don't love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How Girls Deceive Guys (Photo) / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / Ugandan Man Shares Photos Of All The Girls He Has Slept With On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.