Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! (25503 Views)

Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful? / Natural Hair Makes A Comeback - 'steals Show' In Paris / How Far Would You Go To Look Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Diva1(f): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2009
oyinda.:

the process is not that difficult really.
but you will appear different and people will judge you differently.

I agree with you, I was referring to the poster of the quote- sweetpie23.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2009
Tsiya:

Yeh, the girls we see on the streets are our potentials girlfriends and wives.

When my mum concieved me

narrow it down drastically- not every girl you see on the street is meant for you. So just wait until you meet the one who is, then get down to business with her hair.

One who is or ones who are.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
potential wife for Fulani goat herder

Na fish.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
Look at these ugly girls with their fake hair. shocked

Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by mohawkchic(f): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
~ cheesy Stillwater. . . . wink

~Oh WoW! Stephanie looks gorgeous . . . .me likey Fake hair & all!

Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2009
Another ugly woman on parade. When will these women learn? cry

Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2009
the beauty of photoshop
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

the beauty of photoshop

Gerraway. Genevieve's picture is not even photoshopped.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
Is that Yobo's wife by the way? she looks good.

stillwater:

Gerraway. Genevieve's picture is not even photoshopped.

you need glasses, her picture was obviously photoshopped.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

Is that Yobo's wife by the way? she looks good.

you need glasses, her picture was obviously photoshopped.

You are not serious. I hope you are not mixing Genevieve with Stephanie. You'd better look well.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2009
Stephanie's was photoshopped
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

Stephanie's was photoshopped

. . .and Genevieve's wasn't tongue. By the way did the hair look ugly on either of them?
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2009
stillwater:

. . .and Genevieve's wasn't tongue. By the way did the hair look ugly on either of them?

Genevieve's wasnt. The hair doesnt look ugly OUTSIDE . . . its inside that counts.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by chic2pimp(m): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

the beauty of photoshop
GBAM cool cool cool
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2009
what does "photoshop" or should I say airbrushing (Genevieve wasnt) have to do with hairstyles
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2009
I just want to see where they're all going with the hair movement.

Power to the people.

<<raises fist>>
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2009
Genevieve's wasnt. The hair doesnt look ugly OUTSIDE . . . its inside that counts

Don't use style and change the topic. Poster said we all turn out ugly because of weaves, I just proved him wrong. Take away the photoshop and I believe Stephanie would not turn out ugly. Know your camera angle and get your pose right is what really matters in pictures, and I believe Stephanie did.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Gamine(f): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2009
Tolerance, we all need a high dosage.

Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2009
of course nothing wrong with this:

even though its still attachments.

of course we all wish we could have this growing on our heads:

however, this still rocks:

likewise:

or

Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by chibaby5(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2009
@topic

n hu r u 2 say it doesnt make em beautiful?? undecided
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by whiteroses(f): 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2009
tsiya must be a very boring guy lol but good for you if your idea of beautiful women are the ones with dissapearing hairlines. to answer your question i do weave because i keep natural hair.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Tsiya(m): 9:16pm On Sep 15, 2009
stillwater:

Don't use style and change the topic. Poster said we all turn out ugly because of weaves, I just proved him wrong. Take away  the photoshop and I believe Stephanie would not turn out ugly. Know your camera angle and get your pose right is what really matters in pictures, and I believe Stephanie did.

What really make it ugly is knowing that it is fake. A person with conscience cannot be decieved.

It is just analogous to the Nigerian rebranding project.
ThiefOfHearts:

I wish your[b] iya hung herself before labor[/b] then we wouldnt have to read this repetitive trash

Only gays go around whining about what women do to their hair. You're the only guy on the Fashion forum. Arent you embarrassed? Asin
ThiefOfHearts:

potential wife for Fulani goat herder

Na fish.

I am sorry if you are offended.

There is no need for you to bring my Mum into this discussion. Please whatever you are going to say leave my Mum out of it.

You are not a better human than any other Fulani herding cattle.

By the way, Fulani do not herd goats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
Next time slow your roll. I called your REPETITIVE thread stupid. Simple. Your 'go hang yourself" comment was just as unnecessary  wink
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Tsiya(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2009
@tpia

Look at their faces, they are beautiful. They don't need the extra hair to show that they are beautiful. They already are. And by the way these are exceptional cases. If our girls will strife to make theirs  look a fraction of these, we won't have anything to complain

However, it seems some of you might have misunderstood what I am trying to say (sometimes it is difficult to explain). But I do know that (by the way I am not the first to complain), most of the Nigerian girls I see, their head look horrendous.

Common, in case you don't know, this is how sometimes men I dentify Nigerians in many European countries.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Tsiya(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Next time slow your roll. I called your REPETITIVE thread stupid. Simple. Your 'go hang yourself" comment was just as unnecessary  wink

The comment was directed to you, not your Mum, or any person you are associated with. It is not an insult, rather it is just like saying "fuc.k off". I am angry because of the way you referred to me as "dumb".
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by Tsiya(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2009
whiteroses:

tsiya must be a very boring guy lol but good for you if your idea of beautiful women are the ones with dissapearing hairlines. to answer your question i do weave because i keep natural hair.

How would you feel, if you are a man, you married someone, and just one morning, you wake up and see somebody with a bald head staring at you like a babalawo. Don't you deserve some honesty here. I didn't say I dont like the weaving. I just don't like to see the forest on their head. You just look at a person from a far away distance and you know it is fake. Even if you going to do it, do it with moderation. And by the way I am not alone, most men don't like it.
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by whiteroses(f): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
Tsiya:

How would you feel, if you are a man, you married someone, and just one morning, you wake up and see somebody with a bald head staring at you like a babalawo.  Don't you deserve some honesty here. I didn't say I dont like the weaving. I just don't like to see the forest on their head. You just look at a person from a far away distance and you know it is fake. Even if you going to do it, do it with moderation. And by the way I am not alone, most men don't like it.
ok i hear you, i believe you but dont beware of guys that say that they just say it for saying sake, on my mums firends bday this guy was going on and on about how he cant stand girls that wear make up and hair extensions he likes natural and he will only marry someone all natural and simple, little did we know that the guy fanciies me even though i wear make up, my extensions are super long, my nails were long and curvy lol ashe he wants me but i dont blame him only a gay guy will resist any hot girl even if her extension has turned into barbed wire lol
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2009
phuck off isnt an insult

Dude, you;re a clown
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2009
To be frank with you

Guys discussing woman's hair annoys me

You are absolutely clueless.

Ever occured to you that they use this hair to cover their REAL hair. The real hair is nicely braided underneath and the "fake hair" is placed on top of that. So if the weather likes, it can be raining, too hot, blah blah. The hair underneath wont be the one going thru any trauma. That would be left for the added hair. It's that simple

That lame excuse of "waking up and seeing blah blah". That only happens in fake relationships. If you're close to your partner, he would know about your hair practices and there wouldnt be any surprises
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by whiteroses(f): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

To be frank with you

Ever occured to you that they use this hair to cover their REAL hair. The real hair is nicely braided underneath and the "fake hair" is placed on top of that. So if the weather likes, it can be raining, too hot, blah blah. The hair underneath wont be the one going thru any trauma. That would be left for the added hair. It's that simple

That lame excuse of "waking up and seeing blah blah". That only happens in fake relationships. If you're close to your partner, he would know about your hair practices and there wouldnt be any surprises
you rock, guys think they can say whatever they want to us, i cant stand guys that say this and they know majority of us use extensions whats the point of trying to make us feel low, are they trying to proove a point or something when i first saw this post i was fumming cos its too much on this site, they dont know how difficult it is to maintain what we've got, if i do my hair without extension its means i'll be doing it weekly and it'll break it so i let it rest like that. where i work and what i wear i'd look a fool with an afro puff or corn row cos my hair is natural, if i hear one more guy say that why do girls wear weave gyal might have to bitch slap lol abi na my fault my hair is nappy, short and shrinks to 1mm lipsrsealed when it touches water grin lol
Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by bluespice(f): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

To be frank with you

in summary, any guy complaining about the way women choose to carry their hair can collectively jump off the next cliff or canyon

1 Like

Re: If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! by chic2pimp(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2009
bluespice:

in summary, any guy complaining about the way women choose to carry their hair can collectively jump off the next cliff or canyon
You will have the take the lead. Jump first, then we might think about doing the same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stunning! Toke Makinwa's Outfit To The Fayrouz L'original Show's Red Carpet / Beauty Of Burkina Faso / Checkout Beautifull Miss Tourism Asaba ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.