Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) (2093 Views)

30k For Sex. These Hoes On Tinder Dey Madddddd! / Romantic Poetry. You Love 'em? Join In. / These Hoes Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2016
Seriously these Bitches_ ain shìt. We don't believe in LOVE...That exists in fairytales...Your girl will cheat on you or leave when a better offer comes in.

If you wanna marry, Marry the Baddest Most intelligent Bitch_ to have good kids...If she cheats turn an eye, and fvck all her Friends...It's human Nature to be selfish, Love is a fallacy.

THE SAGE HAS SPOKEN.

4 Likes

Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Who be this one again

3 Likes

Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Who be this one again

STFU and GTFO

8 Likes

Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Raydos: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2016
Government should declare state of emergency on osun state - because oshogbo weed is affecting nairalanders seriously!

5 Likes

Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by jamalnation(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2016
I no understand oh
Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 16, 2016
Oh, shut it you dim wit.
Empty fůcking vessel
What's the sense in the bullshit you just typed?
The self proclaimed sage! Kids don't know what to do with their time no more
Go and read a book boy
FvckeDyoBiTch:

STFU and GTFO

5 Likes

Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by eipreel(f): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2016
Raydos:
Government should declare state of emergency on osun state - because oshogbo weed is affecting nairalanders seriously!
grin grin grin
Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Oh, shut it you dim wit.
Empty fůcking vessel
What's the sense in the bullshit you just typed?
The self proclaimed sage! Kids don't know what to do with their time no more
Go and read a book boy

Okay, and you canvassing votes for a man that wont even look at your ugly old face on the streets every passing hour is the perfect idea for utilizing your time...Bìtch please Enlighten me...If you don't have any contribution to the Thread...Fade yo ugly ass away and campaign somewhere else.

4 Likes

Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Raydos: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2016
eipreel:
grin grin grin

bro wetin happen nah? grin
Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by eipreel(f): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2016
Raydos:

bro wetin happen nah? grin

Bro cry
Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2016
Lol because you've seen me before grin
Have you seen any one contribute to this stůpid ass thread? No because it's just as fuckıng dumb as the creator cheesy
And yes, I campaign anywhere I fuckıng please, you can't do nothing about that
I'm the one making this shitty thread interesting , you know.
I'd love to stay and banter, but I don't engage cretins. kiss
And kid please, do yourself good and read a fuckıng book!
Ciao kiss
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Okay, and you canvassing votes for a man that wont even look at your ugly old face on the streets every passing hour is the perfect idea for utilizing your time...Bìtch please Enlighten me...If you don't have any contribution to the Thread...Fade yo ugly ass away and campaign somewhere else.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Raydos: 11:31am On Jul 16, 2016
eipreel:

Bro cry
undecided
Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol because you've seen me before grin
Have you seen any one contribute to this stůpid ass thread? No because it's just as fuckıng dumb as the creator cheesy
And yes, I campaign anywhere I fuckıng please, you can't do nothing about that
I'm the one making this shitty thread interesting , you know.
I'd love to stay and banter, but I don't engage cretins. kiss
And kid please, do yourself good and read a fuckıng book!
Ciao kiss
Slaughter your Daughter

Grandma

1 Like

Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:

Slaughter your Daughter

Grandma

Op is dis ur pics?u look like devil grin
Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op is dis ur pics?u look like devil grin

I could be the Devils Grandson
Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by elari(m): 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
Na waoo
Re: We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) by Coyotejack(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
elari:
Na waoo

I couldn't concur more
Na wa ooooo
Guy with dagger in the forehead be garnering for attention like a baby suckling his mother's breast ......
Grow up.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Nigerian Single Ladies Do When They Are In Need Of Boyfriend / She's So Much In Me And I Am Naive I Could Lose This Sexy Angel / Mastur Bate | 14 Styles You Should Know (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.