Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... (2049 Views)

Apology To Evegran!!! / It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. / Evegran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 11:37am On Jul 16, 2016
Evegran, where art thou? Come and see my picture. I am the god of the Nairaland universe.

You want to see a god. You are not even scared. Even the owner of this site can't look at me and remain the same. I am the sun. The winds. I am neither human nor spirit. I am a powerful entity. My elements are water and air. Even these elements worship me. I am arrogant. Arrogance is my first name. I dine and wine with Zeus. Ogun can't look me in the eyes. How then. can you, a downtrodden mortal, mere dust, smelly human see me and remain the same

Picture the sun and that is me. I am lord of Nairaland. The most arrogant creature in the known universe.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Maxi112: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2016
cool
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2016
cheesy smh
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2016
Who give a fvck?
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Who give d fvck?
You mortals are very rude.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by winetapper: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Evegran, where art thou? Come and see my picture. I am the god of the Nairaland universe.

You want to see a god. You are not even scared. Even the owner of this site can't look at me and remain the same. I am the sun. The winds. I am neither human nor spirit. I am a powerful entity. My elements are water and air. Even these elements worship me. I am arrogant. Arrogance is my first name. I dine and wine with Zeus. Ogun can't look me in the eyes. How then. can you, a downtrodden mortal, mere dust, smelly human see me and remain the same

Picture the sun and that is me. I am lord of Nairaland. The most arrogant creature in the known universe.

Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2016
this is childish on so many levels

Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2016
LordofNairaland:

You mortals are very rude.

Who me? u called me Rude? Actually I spit on the face of arrogant ppol...

Go get ur own coffin and stop pretending ur immortal.

Mtcccheew
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2016
winetapper:
Be careful, mortal.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who me u called a Rude? Actually I spit on the face of arrogant ppol...

Go get ur own coffin and stop pretending ur immortal.

Mtcccheew

What is this one gibbering about
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 11:52am On Jul 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I am a god. I define what is childish or not.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Gbemiie: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2016
smhhh
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by alberto2k(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
LordofNairaland:

undecided

Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by rawpadgin(m): 2:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
embarassed

Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by jashar(f): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
selah...

Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
alberto2k:
undecided
Be respectful.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
jashar:
selah...
Show some respect. I am a god.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
That evegran of a girl is very rude.

1 Like

Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by mizzbouqui(f): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Sexytemi(f): 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmmm, just here to watch moviegringrin
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
That evegran of a girl is very rude.

Bro, you are right. But I have the medicine that will cure her madness.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sexytemi:
Hmmmm, just here to watch moviegringrin

You are welcome.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
undecided
How are you?
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
naughtynaughty, e kale.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
What more can I say?

Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What more can I say?
Wow, so you are now an (f) too. Nawa o.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Wow, so you are now an (f) too. Nawa o.
Trend it bruv.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
LordofNairaland:
naughtynaughty, e kale.
ah mr lord.. Layo lao ji oooo.. Odaro cheesy
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Trend it bruv. my lord

Modified.
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
naughtynaughty:
ah mr lord.. Layo lao ji oooo.. Odaro cheesy

ESE. iyawo mi ko? Hateu2
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by faith551(m): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
So we have a new nut-case in the house?,thats interesting!!
I really missed out on a lot of things
Re: To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... by LordOfNaira: 5:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

I am lord. I can't be childish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leter Too Onila / Come Answer This Question O Guys Can You Attend An Ex Wedding? / Boy And Girl Caught Doing It In Cctv Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.