Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,788 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. (10494 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 10:42am On May 14, 2016
Yes that is right. She should be the miss NL.

At this time, evegran is more beautiful than all of you combined together.

Take it to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by BoiledHead(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2016
Hey op, don't push it.. she won't reply your pm let alone get you laid.

9 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Greene66: 10:47am On May 14, 2016
BoiledHead:
Hey op, don't push it.. she won't reply your pm let alone get you laid.

Shut up. You that is begging your gf to give you glasses for 12k. The day we said you are the most jobless this just proves it. Where in his post did he ask her to reply his pm? Or ask her to lay with him? Start applying sense before you apply vaseline. It's your type that masturbate on pix of females here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 10:47am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

Shut up. You that is begging your gf to give you glasses for 12k. The day we said you are the most jobless this just proves it. Where in his post did he ask her to reply his pm? Or ask her to lay with him? Start applying sense before you apply vaseline. It's your type that masturbate on pix of females here

Leave the nigga. He is a kid.

2 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by BoiledHead(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

I won't give you the satisfaction of engaging you

9 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 10:50am On May 14, 2016
BoiledHead:

I won't give you the satisfaction of engaging you

Shut up joor.

See your life outside below

https://www.nairaland.com/3097936/boiledhead-most-jobless-broke-dude

2 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Maxi112: 10:54am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

cheesy cheesy

Egbon! be nice to a brother, too early for this

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 10:55am On May 14, 2016
lol. I'm sure she has ur hot response reserved in a silver flask. grin
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 10:56am On May 14, 2016
Lolz.

Op thanks for the compliment but I am not the most beautiful, every female is beautiful. smiley

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by UyiIredia(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2016
whogoscam:
At this time, evegran is more beautiful than all of you combined together. Take it to the bank.
Nah she isn't.

3 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 10:57am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:
lol. I'm sure she has ur hot response reserved in a silver flask. grin

A pleasure proving you wrong.

I respect those who respect themselves. smiley

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by kingpablo: 10:57am On May 14, 2016
Dis op no get job o...........

4 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Greene66: 10:57am On May 14, 2016
Maxi112:
cheesy cheesy

Egbon! be nice to a brother, too early for this

Baba, the nigga dey vex person. Always trying too hard to form what he is not on another person thread. I'm sure he has sent evegran over a million pms and now buttlicking because of likes
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 10:57am On May 14, 2016
Buhari caused this

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 10:58am On May 14, 2016
evegran:
Lolz.

Op thanks for the compliment but I am not the most beautiful, every female is beautiful. smiley

You're not getting it or most possibly are feigning ignorance, this guy wants to hook up!!!... this your response na bad market

5 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:00am On May 14, 2016
evegran:
Lolz.

I think you are
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:01am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:

You're not getting it or most possibly are feigning ignorance, this guy wants to hook up!!!... this your response na bad market

Hook up? Lmao!

I do not do "hook ups". Since Nigerians understand hook up to mean "meet and Bleep".

I've met a couple of Nairalanders as friends, nothing sexual.

I have a man I love to the moon and back- no other guy compares.
I have said this over and over, I simply make friends. I am not single, neither am I ignorant.

Have a nice day! smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 11:01am On May 14, 2016
UyiIredia:

Nah she isn't.

You better park well.

Show us your gf pix I'm sure even your gf no near am. undecided
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by whogoscam: 11:02am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:

And who said anything about hookup? It's like someone is urinating on your brain
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2016
evegran:

A pleasure proving you wrong.
I respect those who respect themselves. smiley
sh!t hapinz. Let's say you're changing for d better?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2016
coolsix:

I think you are

Right, after you abused me because we disagreed on a post?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:05am On May 14, 2016
whogoscam:

And who said anything about hookup? It's like someone is urinating on your brain

Lmao!

I enjoyed that response. smiley
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by latinoKingdom(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

en en why na?
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Maxi112: 11:06am On May 14, 2016
Greene66:

Baba, the nigga dey vex person. Always trying too hard to form what he is not on another person thread. I'm sure he has sent evegran over a million pms and now buttlicking because of likes
and u are smart enough to notice that, huh! he just wanna derail this thread.

beside did d op consult the elders b4 making it officialundecided
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:07am On May 14, 2016
evegran:

Hook up? Lmao!

I do not do "hook ups". Since Nigerians understand hook up to mean "meet and Bleep".

I've met a couple of Nairalanders as friends, nothing sexual.

I have a man I love to the moon and back- no other guy compares.
I have said this over and over, I simply make friends. I am not single, neither am I ignorant.

Have a nice day! smiley

Lols. I wasn't asking u all those tho, anyway welcome. Hookup in the sense I'm trying to make= friendship which could elevate or depreciate depending on circumstance.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Greene66: 11:07am On May 14, 2016
Maxi112:
and u are smart enough to notice that, huh! he just wanna derail this thread.

beside did d op consult the elders b4 making it officialundecided

He can't derail the thread.
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:07am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:

sh!t hapinz. Let's say you're changing for d better?

I am still me.

Let's say you dunno me....

And "Have a nice day" is a polite way of ending a conversation.

Please consider it.

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 14, 2016
evegran:

Right, after you abused me because we disagreed on a post?

Really? I'm sorry cheesy

I must have been supporting someone on that post. I didn't mean it
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:09am On May 14, 2016
whogoscam:

I shouldn't start this with you, you'll weep blood. Calm your taut nerves boy.

1 Like

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Greene66: 11:11am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:

And better calm your 2 inches e.rect d!ck. Please start undecided

4 Likes

Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:11am On May 14, 2016
pinceprinz:

No o. You should start. Let's see how it ends
Re: It's Official! Evegran Is The Most Beautiful Woman On NL. by Nobody: 11:12am On May 14, 2016
evegran:

I am still me.

Let's say you dunno me....

And "Have a nice day" is a polite way of ending a conversation.

Please consider it.
let's say I know u more than you think I do lol... I knew you when you were working out on your stomach= stomacheries. Anyway, I let u go. See u around. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Pretty Lawyer Nigerians Says Her Beauty Can Confuse The Judge (PHOTOS) / How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls / Candyness Vs Ogugua88 Vs Rokiatu Vs Hotie Tima Vs Dyt Vs Babe Vs Chi Baby - Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.