Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman (1175 Views)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Guys, Here Are The 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman Séxually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman by 360ng: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2016
If satisfying your woman is important to you, then you ought to consider this six signs that you are not doing it right. In this part of the world, women are not very open when it comes to S3@.x:’ and S3@.x:’uality. Thousands of women have kept mute about whether or not their S3@.x:’ life is satisfying.

If satisfying your woman is important to you, then you ought to consider this six signs that you are not doing it right.

1. She gives excuses

Sure, there will be times both partners do not feel like having S3@.x:’, but if it sounds like all she has to offer these days are excuses, excuses and more excuses, then it might simply be because she is not feeling you. Women who enjoy S3@.x:’ want more S3@.x:’. But is she avoids you every chance she gets, then S3@.x:’ must not be very fun for her.

2. Her org.@$m is not priority

Female org.@$m takes some time and focus to achieve. She needs to put in the mental effort as much as you need to put in some physical efforts. Since this takes so long, (studies say at least 20 minutes) it requires some amount of dedication on her part. If she would rather have fast, quick S3@.x:’, then she does not care about her org.@$m. Her only reason for not caring will because she does not find S3@.x:’ with you very satisfying.

3. She would rather masturbate

While her masturbating does not have to be a bad thing, as this means she is more connected to her S3@.x:’uality and knows what works for her body, if she will rather do this than have S3@.x:’ with you, then you are not satisfying her. Masturbation is great to add a little spice, or if you have to be apart for a while, but turning down S3@.x:’ with you when you know she makes time for some self love can be a red flag.

4. She takes control

Normally, her giving you a little bit of tips here and there for how to please her is fine, but if S3@.x:’ is starting to sound like a lecture, then you are doing something wrong. A bit of guidance is great, but if it’s starting to feel like she’s constantly teaching you how to have S3@.x:’ with her from scratch, you’re probably not that good.

5. She is not with you mentally

For great S3@.x:’ to happen, your partner needs to be mentally focused on the act. If it seems like she zones out or has her mind on other things during S3@.x:’, then it might be because she is not feeling it.

6. She likes it fast

Sure, quickies are fun for many reasons, but slow lovemaking also has its perks. If it always seems like she rushes through it all or wants you to rush through, then you might not be pleasing her. She might skip things like pre-intimacy or or*l S3@.x:’, and would rather go to the positions that makes you cum faster. She basically wants to get it over with.

source >>>>>
http://www.naijamedia.com.ng
Re: Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman by alberto2k(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2016
you'll be touching her and she'll just stay numb like a statue sad     
Re: Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman by Gbemiie: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2016
hhhmmm
Re: Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman by hungryboy(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2016
There are some that are insatiable,
No matter how you knack them,
Dem go still cheat on you,
and those ones were dia toto hole large pass well,
Except na baton you go dey use knack dem,
Dem no go ever dey satisfied

1 Like

Re: Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman by sweetilicious(f): 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
I just believe that girls enjoy sex so well if they have it with someone they have strong feelings for. Don't know for others but i would rather be with someone i have deep feelings for or i hold myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman by newsphase(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Is this for Nigerian women or was it just copied
Re: Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman by rawpadgin(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
My ex always love to be in control yet she says I'm the fvcker she's ever dated
Re: Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman by sabacity(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmmm...noted!... Thanks OP...
Re: Guys, See 6 Signs You Are Not Satisfying Your Woman by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Have Big Butts / Pls Help, My Girlfriend Is Pretty Stingy / Question Of The Day:- At What Age Did You Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.