Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (32636 Views)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Angelicka(f): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Chinenye Ada with username @miss_adannaya on
Instagram shared a post warning girls not to get married
to broke guys.

She wrote, "So five years ago, one of my relatives was
ripe for marriage and there were two guys disturbing her
then. One was rich and the other was poor. She chose the rich one.

Funny how time flies. She is giving birth to her third child
in the U.S and happy. The poor guy is still poor.

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/03/young-lady-advice-girls-not-to-get.html?m=1

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/03/young-lady-advice-girls-not-to-get.html?m=1

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by daneni1(m): 8:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Uyiii: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2018
so you are using the guy's 5years misfortune till now to judge and generalise his whole life and even had the stupid effrontery to advise fellow wretched girls like you that's gonna see the sense in the nonsense you vomited as an advise.
first and foremost, marriage isn't a poverty alleviation scheme for hopeless entities which of course, chinenye ada is an example of such.
the man mustn't only be the rich and ambitious one here, what's bad if your distant relative is rich like Linda and isn't faced with the challenge of choosing a rich guy over a poor one she truly loves.

secondly, you spewing gibberish on instagram on how she's in the u.s and about to birth the third child, this of course are the positives of her marriage, so you think she'll tell you the challenges she's been having in the marriage knowing fully well you have a brain soaked with hypo and will hardly comprehend happiness in life isn't all about money.

thirdly, girls like you are one of the numerous reasons I don't find fault in guys who use you for money rituals.
if you're even used for money ritual, I don't think there's gonna be any profit at all because your mentality is so poor and needs to be alleviatedundecided

if God forbidden were to be a human being, it would have been you, see how she do head like ice block.
nansixcheesy

581 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by eterisan(m): 9:13am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:
so you are using the guy's 5years misfortune till now to judge and generalise his whole life and even had the stupid effrontery to advise fellow wretched girls like you that's gonna see the sense in the nonsense you vomited as an advise.
first and foremost, marriage isn't a poverty alleviation scheme for hopeless entities which of course, chinenye ada is an example of such.
the man mustn't only be the rich and ambitious one here, what's bad if your distant relative is rich like Linda and isn't faced with the challenge of choosing a rich guy over a poor one she truly loves.

secondly, you spewing gibberish on instagram on how she's in the u.s and about to birth the third child, this of course are the positives of her marriage, so you think she'll tell you the challenges she's been having in the marriage knowing fully well you have a brain soaked with hypo and will hardly comprehend happiness in life isn't all about money.

thirdly, girls like you are one of the numerous reasons I don't find fault in guys who use you for money rituals.
if you're even used for money ritual, I don't think there's gonna be any profit at all because your mentality is so poor and needs to be alleviatedundecided

if God forbidden were to be a human being, it would have been you, see how she do head like ice block.
nansixcheesy

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by doubletroublmum(f): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2018
Well I don't think so.

I know a rich couple, friends to us, but are they happy?? NO!! Because to much money is changing someone's character.

When I married my husband I was poor and in a bad situation, he was not rich but ok. Now 14 years into the marriage we're are blessed with four kids, having a nice house and doing fine. And you know why?? Because we had to struggle a long time, support each other and work together to ensure our family doing well. It's about love ❤ and believing in god, not about being rich. Money is not everything

321 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by ellagabs(f): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:

nansixcheesy

oboy!
u dreamt abt dis girl?

134 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by ubunja(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2018
poor guys must never marry. agreed.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by ImaIma1(f): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2018
I think the advice should be not to get married to a man that is lazy and not ambitious

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Uyiii: 9:59am On Mar 29, 2018
ellagabs:

oboy!
u dreamt abt dis girl?
not at all, she nor reach naacheesy
dreaming about her automatically becomes a nightmare.

I don't just like what I hate.

96 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by UDUJ(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2018
doubletroublmum:
Well I don't think so.

I know a rich couple, friends to us, but are they happy?? NO!! Because to much money is changing someone's character.

When I married my husband I was poor and in a bad situation, he was not rich but ok. Now 14 years into the marriage we're are blessed with four kids, having a nice house and doing fine. And you know why?? Because we had to struggle a long time, support each other and work together to ensure our family doing well. It's about love ❤ and believing in god, not about being rich. Money is not everything

Respect!!!!!

105 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by dogstyle007(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2018
HMMMM
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by soberdrunk(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2018
See face like "NEPA LOW CURRENT"!! With her 'low budget Abakiliki hair'! It is girls like this that push 'honest' "hardworking" men into crime with this their 'greedy mindset'...... angry

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by sotall(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Jh0wsef(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by binsanni(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
Rubbish. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by EmperorAlonzo1: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
So who would marry the poor girls

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
E get as this life be!

7 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by LAFO: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
The poor guy is still poor
Terrible Conclusion

5 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Macnnoli4(m): 11:12am On Mar 29, 2018
Baba God bless and favour me to the extent that anytime I see this kind topic, i jejely have peace of mind

24 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2018
daneni1:
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by tgmservice: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2018
d
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Arsenalholic(m): 11:13am On Mar 29, 2018
So giving birth to her third baby in the US has become and achievement?

42 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
doubletroublmum:
Well I don't think so.

Intelligent Ladies like this are always taken cry

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Tubanchi(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Very true.... I agree
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by bukatyne(f): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Practical advise.
Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
She forgot that the rich also cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by SarkinYarki: 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
The shallowness of the average Nigerian mind is amazing so because she gave birth in the US it now means they have Made it grin

42 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by Kaxmytex(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Chai.. ...poor man don suffer for una hand o

2 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by bettercreature(m): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Arsenalholic:
So giving birth to her third baby in the US has become and achievement?
Its the bitter truth.Why getting married if you are poor? Its pure nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by kokomilala(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2018
With fleeting time, she'll realize that money, riches or wealth are not the end of everything. She's still young and naive. Some of the innocence of life is still flickering before her eyes. When a real dawn falls on her and the false dawn is whisked away, she'll realize that life is not always in black and white, and could come either as comedy or tragedy.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why by marvin906(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2018
chicks like you that have this ideology full ekp
and many of them nor get womb again..
why some of them life have been rendered worthless like ekpoma road
fact is dont get married to a lazy ass unambitious nigga
buh if you make money the no 1 thing in choosing a husband
get ready to carry wetin big pass you
as far he can give you the basic amenities clothing,shelter,food
no wahala

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Always Have Sex Whenever She Comes To Visit? / 23 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.