Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Is She For Me??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She For Me??? (588 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She For Me??? by ETA1968: 1:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
I need advise. I met this pretty lady online some 4yrs ago. I just fell in love with her. She is so natural and humble. A wife material. We are from different continent. She happened to just have migrated to another country for work. We agreed to get married but will need to wait because she is in a divorce process also and needed to get her papers to allow her come visit me. I also got a divorce and wasn't in a haste.
I tried severally to secure visa to go visiting her but was unsuccessful. We've been talking and calling eachother for the past 4yrs. My confusion is that it seems she is not opening up much about her life and each time I ask questions about our plans she tends to dodge it. She has never introduced me to any of her relations or friends and wouldn't want introduced to any of mine. I took it as culture difference. She keep giving me hope. Even now I do not know the situation about her migration statues. I'm comfortable in my country but is in love with this woman and wants her seriously. I'm older than her by just a year. Should I continue waiting or say good bye?
Re: Is She For Me??? by UrWorstNitemare: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=24pt]NO !!![/size]
Re: Is She For Me??? by madridguy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Move on with your life and get another woman in your locality.
Re: Is She For Me??? by newsphase(m): 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Long distance relationship are very risky, as you are unable to account for what your partner is doing over there.... Now you don't know this lady very well, you know nothing about her relations and she seems to be hiding something from you......

Dating and getting married to ladies from other countries is very complicated, they are not like Nigerian women..... I will advise you to use you discretion as love does not keep marriages.... Remember that she loved the man she is divorcing....

Its better you make her tell you about her relations and migrating status than you going over there to meet her (and then end up washing dead bodies for a living)......

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Is She For Me??? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's better you move on
Re: Is She For Me??? by EmperorLee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Is She For Me??? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
no, she z for meundecided
Re: Is She For Me??? by ros5: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
So u just promised marriage without knowing the important things. Berra do ur research well before u enter hot soup
Re: Is She For Me??? by squarelead(m): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Facebook love, waiting for your message on my wall, nibo lo lo, igbawo lo ma pada wa. OYO. STAY!
Re: Is She For Me??? by utenwuson: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
see ds man oooo! wetin. de inside shokoto u de go find am 4 sokoto! u well so?
Re: Is She For Me??? by jashar(f): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided
why OP, why? cry
Re: Is She For Me??? by PETRUCE: 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
There are Thosands Of single ladies n divorcee living around u.
U choose to ignore them.
Majority of this online dating have too much lies hiding
I smell heart break if u keep dating her

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Men, What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Of 100k? - / Which Can You Deal With In A Relationship / The One You Love And The One You Care About.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.