Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

The One You Love And The One You Care About. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One You Love And The One You Care About. (589 Views)

I Am Tired Of Searching. Guys How Many Do This, And Girls Is This All You Care?. / Guys, Do You Care About This? (photos) / Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One You Love And The One You Care About. by emaboi(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
really want to understand it
The one you love
and
The one you care about

who really stand a chance in one's relationship.

Nairalanders your opinions.
Re: The One You Love And The One You Care About. by jopretty(f): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
The one you love of course
Re: The One You Love And The One You Care About. by Sexxkillz: 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
You can care about everyone. You can't love everyone.
Re: The One You Love And The One You Care About. by emaboi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
jopretty:
The one you love of course
you might care about someone's feeling to the extend that you can't stand him being hurt in one way or the other.
Re: The One You Love And The One You Care About. by mizzbouqui(f): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
The one you love
Re: The One You Love And The One You Care About. by Gflat: 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
You can care without loving but you can't love without caring. If you love someone, his/her will always be on your mind and you will want to know what/how the person is doing every moment wink
Re: The One You Love And The One You Care About. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
the one you love nahsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix. Ladies Be Sincere, Who Will You Marry??? / Happy Birthday Kustin!! / A Must Read For All Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.