Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday (56612 Views)

Igbo Man Describes Jesus As Greek Idol, Warns Igbos To Stop Worshipping Him / Muslim Youths Destroy Catholic Church In Baki Iku, Near Abuja / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Cation25(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Ekuru:
The teachings of Islam is prone to violence. The holy book can be manipulated to provocation. The truth is, one Alfa or Iman can just wake up one day, go to the mosque and brainwash people and before you say holy Mary, churches are burnt. I refuse to say all Muslims are violent, no. But this religion is so open to violence and these thugs are harnessing it.

Christians CANNOT and WILL NOT run away from Nigeria. Christianity CANNOT die because Christ is Alive! He's not dead.

Whoever these people claim to follow is in the grave, Jesus Christ rose from that grave, He's not dead.

Christianity is love, and we will never carry weapon. God's watching all these. Very soon, we shall know which will stand the test of time between those following a DEAD Leader and we following a LIVING Leader.

you will live long...

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2016
BetaThings:

1. You should read - it does not hurt. Nobody was killed. That is a fact you need to face if you truly believe in God
2. Namecalling does not bother me - it is the symptom of inability to have a serious discussion
3. I have come to realise that Christians can say ANYTHING, no matter how appalling but claim to be loving and DECENT etc
4. The only point you made is the strange issue about Catholic church using high capacity speakers- but you should ask yourself, have I read the full story? Don't Christians disagree and lie and fight themselves? Why should they act differently when interacting with Muslims?
5. God will not judge our actions based on newspaper reports - He does not work based on propaganda

Christians are as flawed as anyone, but violence in the name of religion seems to be a uniquely Muslim thing. Your people DO have a problem. It's hard to imagine a group of christians, whether Catholic or Pentecostal, gathering after a church service to mete out violence. It's pretty common among Northern muslims. This one was even child's play. They've gone on several massacres in history immediately after their Friday prayers.

It's possible the church disturbed them (though Catholics aren't known for raucous, noisy worship) but that wouldn't justify vandalizing a church and attacking people. Why are so many of you animals?
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Kingsean(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2016
BetaThings:
I hope your post classifies you rather than the people you abuse?
And by the way, what is the meaning of Jihad ? And also the meaning of Crusade?

the post is for you
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by notttty(m): 11:09am On Jul 17, 2016
Yemikola:
Pls tell me what stops a church & mosque standing next to each other if we are to practise peaceful coexistence that we preach? Are we not serving the same God?
It's not about coexisting side by side it's about the noise they both create disturbing each other and mind u the mosque has been there for ages and the church is new with better speakers and drum. And the time of worship sometimes clash like during Sunday worship in the church at noon Muslims do tafsir then during Friday prayers in the mosque church go for practices and the two noise clash nd somehow the church noise comes top nd the Muslim can my tolerate cos they feel like the church was build to destabilize them... and this is a village like place to me cos education is at minimum here... Hope u understand what am trying to say
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by notttty(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2016
lordyugo:

hilarious how you brazenly defended ur hypocrisy.
Funny how u can't defend ur lies rather dodge it by a whisker.... lol... that's my home town slowpoke... luckily am on leave and in my town when this happen... So find another lie to tell people ...
Lastly am not a big fan of religion so before u paint me use the free gift called brain ur God gave u
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by jibs4lv(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
2. How are you sure they were muslims?
3. Who counted the 200 people?
4. This scene looks like thieves looking for what to steal.
abi o my brother,same tin in my mind o
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by gotnel: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Religion is the number one problem of the universe. People have to know that worshipping God is a personal thing to individual which suppose not to concern another fellow who is not in agreement with that mode of worship.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by tonyx4x44(m): 11:59am On Jul 17, 2016
notttty:

You 're a liar and a hate preacher, for lieing like this I pray u dont tear people apart cos I don't know the popularity u will gain in spreading hate and lie. pls if u live here as u claim tell me one major landmark or find me nd I will believe u, don't stay faraway and use ur free mb to say this u don't know... pls if truly u are in the north pack and go to ur village I beg u.. stewpid mofo......First it's a land dispute cos the community wanted this church far away from this mosque for peace sake, but someone that think he is wealthy muscle peace out nd they built this close to a major mosque which we all know will sooner or later bring issue ... it has been agreed for it to be move and instead they choose to come beat loud band and hang big mega fone, tell me if this is accepted anywhere in the south and they knew it's a Friday when youths are just assemble for prayers... twice they went there to inform them to turn it low and they can continue after prayers, they will turn it low and when the people left they turn it aloud again as if they making mockery of the whole situation and to make it worse they are few girls and guys and they are youth... tell me which Christian worship on Friday by 1pm ... Just be honest and the church was not destroyed ..it was the band and the mega fone that was broken.... So next time mofo get ur facts right

Landmarks:

Oando filling station
Global quietude fillings station
Amaco filling station
Commonwealth international school
St Philips Catholic Church and school
Nepa mini office
Husnal cyber cafe
Even Ceramic roofing sheet company

No sir I did buy my data room glo... It's a 10gig plan at 2500 naira only

I think you should ask a land lawyer for the definition of dispute. The church is at least 50 metres away... Correct me if I'm wrong.

On timing, I'm not supporting anybody... But the mosque close to my house woke me up by 4:30 am instead of my normal 6am on Sunday... Yet I'm not breaking any mosque. I can't even go ask them to turn it down, because I might get mobbed.

I will never support anyone blocking any roads... And I faced it a lot here. Every Sunday almost all local roads get blocked... Even in deidei Abuja.

I've not preached hate and never will. I stated the situation as I saw it.

Please explain the statement "some one wealthy muscling someone out"

On land. There is no church in my area because the mai angwan forbid the sale of land to churches. Aside Catholic the only church close, is dunamis... 1km way. There was dispute on that land also... Because the elders challenged the man for donating his land to a church. This is in a mainly industrial area.. Ridden with pure water factories.

Wow the church was not destroyed... Only the drums and the megaphone and the windows? Wow I feel a lot more save.

I've never and will never preach hate but rather coexistence and tolerance. It is intolerance that is making me want to make.

Disclaimer... I'm neither Christian nor Muslim... Just a concerned citizen
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by solidman59(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Buhari should just give me one good reason why Nigeria is not a zoo. ABEG release Nnamdi Kanu jor. Is Nigeria not a zoo? Why should someone be arrested for saying the truth.

Nigeria is a zoo. Come arrest me.
Useless government
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by reality2019(m): 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Known tell me what is attractive in islam for heaven sake?even if u call them animals,some animals cannot do this,I pray that they received Jesus has their lord n saviour
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by BetaThings: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Obi1kenobi:

Christians are as flawed as anyone, but violence in the name of religion seems to be a uniquely Muslim thing.
This is not true
When you make statements that contradict facts, the only reason can be bias
Was Christianity not spread by violence too?
Did Christians not kill in the name of God
Was the doctrine of discovery not used to plunder?
Did American soldiers not kill Muslims in Iraq in the name of Jesus
The Crusaders were not just about preaching - they were wars fought with a lot of lust for blood

So it is not true that violence is unique to Islam

Obi1kenobi:

Your people DO have a problem.

You have more
You are also violent
And hypocritical with a gift for propaganda
No one will take you seriously until you are ready to recognise that Christians can be wrong too

Obi1kenobi:
It's hard to imagine a group of christians, whether Catholic or Pentecostal, gathering after a church service to mete out violence. It's pretty common among Northern muslims.

Don't imagine - a group of Christians did it to themselves in Kaduna recently
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/20-injured-houses-razed-assemblies-god-factions-clash-kaduna/

The fact is that if Christians can fight themselves with weapons why will they not so fight Muslims

Obi1kenobi:

This one was even child's play. They've gone on several massacres in history immediately after their Friday prayers.

It's possible the church disturbed them (though Catholics aren't known for raucous, noisy worship) but that wouldn't justify vandalizing a church and attacking people.

Nobody is denying acts of violence
I don't support this stupid action
I will prefer to buy many speakers and drown their voice the next Sunday
But it is also necessary to recognise that
1. Christians have been and are still violent
2. Christians often provoke Muslims - Nobody can say I can always ignore provocation

But if a Bishop Oyedepo - educated man with a lot of educated followers - can slap on Tv, why do you think Muslims can always ignore provocation

Let us ask this - why deliberately position your speaker on Friday afternoon! to interfere with muslim sermon
And why not respect the guys when they approached you two times on the same day - respect begets respect
Worship should not be an alpha male contest now

Obi1kenobi:

Why are so many of you animals?
We don't do insults and provocation because it is uniquely Christian
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by BetaThings: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
tonyx4x44:

On timing, I'm not supporting anybody... But the mosque close to my house woke me up by 4:30 am instead of my normal 6am on Sunday... Yet I'm not breaking any mosque. I can't even go ask them to turn it down, because I might get mobbed.

You can, depending on the way you ask
I am saying this as a Muslim while recognising the the temperament of different people, no matter their religion
In my mosque - you will never ever get mobbed
Infact we ask the person making the call to make the call and switch of the microphone until it is time to make the second call
No need to continuously remind people to come to the mosque

In Lagos, when the churches want to inconvenience people or block roads, they use armed MOPOL to intimidate
So you can also see that Christians are not immune - they just outsource the violence

tonyx4x44:

I value accounts, reports and perspectives from nuetral people

If as a neutral person you approach both parties, it is likely that something can be worked out
But let us look at where we are today
Muslims are beginning to feel that Christians don't want Islam to exist
They don't want us to wear Hijab and I cannot see the hardship it causes them
Sometimes they say we hide bombs under the Hijab - how many have happened? And where? Why say that about Muslims in Osun for instance
On NL, they say Islam should be banned, they call us names
Clearly under that atmosphere it is difficult for Muslims to see Christians blaring speakers on Fridays as acting in good faith

The more they denigrate Islam, call us names, restrict what we can do, the greater the chances of radicalisation
If one starts a discussion by calling someone a fool, an animal etc, it is not likely that he is going to get a listening ear
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Luckilo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
Fool! If they were thieves,they wouldn't have destroyed the speakers,piano and they would have stolen that Gen. Set in d pix..Use your brain! sad
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
Fool! If they were thieves,they wouldn't have destroyed the speakers,piano and they would have stolen that Gen. Set in d pix..Use your brain!
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
BetaThings:

This is not true
When you make statements that contradict facts, the only reason can be bias
Was Christianity not spread by violence too?
Did Christians not kill in the name of God
Was the doctrine of discovery not used to plunder?
Did American soldiers not kill Muslims in Iraq in the name of Jesus
The Crusaders were not just about preaching - they were wars fought with a lot of lust for blood

So it is not true that violence is unique to Islam

You have more
You are also violent
And hypocritical with a gift for propaganda
No one will take you seriously until you are ready to recognise that Christians can be wrong too

This is a desperate response. Apologist drivel. We're talking about the present, clear violent threat many of your animals constitute to others (including yourselves) and you're rambling about the crusades. How many Christians enter market places with suicide vests to blow up people while shouting "god is great"? How many Christians rally themselves in a frenzy after church service to massacre infidels? How many Christians murder, behead and mutilate people for desecrating their bible or insulting their prophets? I'm an atheist who knows what I can say in the midst of christians and what I can say in the midst of muslims to protect my own life. Both considerations are not remotely the same. You argue with one group and simply ignore the other if you value your life. Cos one group produces a disproportionate number of blood thirsty animals.

At what stage do you acknowledge you have a serious problem rather than twisting facts and spinning twaddle about the crusades? Loool about spinning the Iraq war as a religious one. So the Shia's and Sunnis slaughtering each other in Iraq were converted after this religious American crusade. You see what happens when you abandon logic for apologist nonsense after distorting the facts?
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
I wish only people from the waste side will benefit from this ungodly display of wickedness because they love it when Norsemen are on rampage.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Ifebazz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
You're trying too hard to be rational but with irrational reasonings. In a muslim dominated environment you are asking how they knew muslems committed the act. Which other sects do you know in your rational heart that perpetuates violent acts in Nigeria even unprovoked? Afompana.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
It aint new at all ...lslam is peace to a muslim alone...
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by maykam(m): 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ekuru:
The teachings of Islam is prone to violence. The holy book can be manipulated to provocation. The truth is, one Alfa or Iman can just wake up one day, go to the mosque and brainwash people and before you say holy Mary, churches are burnt. I refuse to say all Muslims are violent, no. But this religion is so open to violence and these thugs are harnessing it.

Christians CANNOT and WILL NOT run away from Nigeria. Christianity CANNOT die because Christ is Alive! He's not dead.

Whoever these people claim to follow is in the grave, Jesus Christ rose from that grave, He's not dead.

Christianity is love, and we will never carry weapon. God's watching all these. Very soon, we shall know which will stand the test of time between those following a DEAD Leader and we following a LIVING Leader.
Smh for you. So you're telling me you don't have violent christians? You're perspective needs to be change. Religion tells how individual should behave,its left to you to choose how you behave. In the 1800s we have the khu khux khan who named themselves as christian extremists.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hmmmm
And this was my church way back in Suleja.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Kruzilano(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
dihalao:
1. Photos of the youth.
why didn't u take ur camera and take photos of the youth?? Or the muslims will take photos of themselves nd post online? Or d christians will stand and take photos of the muslim destroying the church of God?? Or the christians will put a spy camera in anticipation of the thugs arrival??

2. Probably they were ur church members, if not muslims

3. Did u see the word about before 200? Or shld I explain what da means?

4. What will a thief come to steal on friday?? When its not sunday wen u say maybe they came for church offerings? Or were they looking for diamonds while removing the sanctuary veil, breaking plastic chairs, nd music instrument...

5. Receive sense brother
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by temple2(m): 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ishmael generation always violent. God help us in this country call the zoo country. one day we the Israelites must go in Jesus name.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by OmoOsanyin: 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
9jatriot:
Why is the world suddenly changing and becoming intolerant. All these religious houses have stood side by side each other for centuries. Very strange.

Lack of respect for each other, religion (so abused today - glaring hypocrisy, business-minded, blatant disregard of public peace and noise pollution,capitalists, impurities, unholy) etc.

Departure of God from the Religious zoo and bull.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by OmoOsanyin: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
9jatriot:
Why is the world suddenly changing and becoming intolerant. All these religious houses have stood side by side each other for centuries. Very strange.

Strange? Not at all, expected with more comings.
Lack of respect for each other, peace and privacy; religion (so abused today - glaring hypocrisy, business-minded, blatant disregard of public peace and noise pollution,capitalists, impurities, unholy clerics and patrons, worship practices that are vexations to the spirit, etc...

Departure of God today from the Religious zoo and bull.
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Victorjerry68: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
That is Islam for u. they will soon say that they are not Muslims. Islam is associated with terrorism that is there nature. christian should wise up and defend themselves not allowing any miscreants called Muslim to intimidate them. me I am really ready with my Alpha kilo 47 to deal with any religious fanatics called Muslims...
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by BetaThings: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Obi1kenobi:

This is a desperate response. Apologist drivel.
We're talking about the present, clear violent threat many of your animals constitute to others (including yourselves) and you're rambling about the crusades.

You know you are not an independent commentator?
So your insults have a foundation

Christianity was spread by the sword, the Bible has not been changed and it can happen

Obi1kenobi:

How many Christians enter market places with suicide vests to blow up people while shouting "god is great"? How many Christians rally themselves in a frenzy after church service to massacre infidels? How many Christians murder, behead and mutilate people for desecrating their bible or insulting their prophets?about the present, clear violent threat many of your animals constitute to others (including yourselves) and you're rambling about the crusades.

You should read more
Christian battles are being fought by nations
When Christians wanted to attack Iraq, they used the US Army
They caused the instability in Libya -a country where even Christians used to be very safe

So why do you need Christian terrorists when soldiers could do the job
Palin justified the Iraqi war as a religious battle
1. Bishop Oyedepo slapped in the church for an insult in the church - that was not hundred of years ago
2. He said anybody who LOOKS like Boko Haram should be killed
3. pastor Suleman decreed death on a governor because of a bill rather then send a memo to the House of Assembly
They have embarked on the journey already

Here are US soldiers murdering in the name of Jesus
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/Jesus-killed-mohammed/

Obi1kenobi:

I'm an atheist who knows what I can say in the midst of christians and what I can say in the midst of muslims to protect my own life. Both considerations are not remotely the same. You argue with one group and simply ignore the other if you value your life. Cos one group produces a disproportionate number of blood thirsty animals.about the present, clear violent threat many of your animals constitute to others (including yourselves) and you're rambling about the crusades.

Go and abuse Jesus in Bishop Oyedepo's church or even in any pentecostal church
Please I want you to do it and report back!

Obi1kenobi:
At what stage do you acknowledge you have a serious problem rather than twisting facts and spinning twaddle about the crusades? Loool about spinning the Iraq war as a religious one. So the Shia's and Sunnis slaughtering each other in Iraq were converted after this religious American crusade. You see what happens when you abandon logic for apologist nonsense after distorting the facts?

Tell me the facts that I have twisted
And in 1952 the Americans and the British toppled the government of Iran and installed a despot
The person removed was comparable to Gandhi to the Indians and Ojukwu to the Igbos
The first suicide bombing in the Muslim world was in Lebanon in a bid to force America to leave
What are the Christian countries looking for?

Was there any slaughtering during Saddam's time
Was there any bombing during Saddam's time
Were they not Muslims in Iraq then
You should ask your self this question
Iraq was stable, no suicide bombing had ever happened
And Saddam was not aligned with any religion and there was no terror threat
Was there ISIS then? No

America said Iraq needed to be democratic
They killed a lot of Iraqis and now what do we have? ISIS and instability

There is democracy in turkey and some stability
There was a coup there yesterday
Some people including Fox people are saying Obama should have supported the coup because turkey president is an Islamist

So what does america (a country where most politicians, esp republicans CF Bill Carson, openly canvass Christianity) want from a Muslim country
Stability without democracy -Iraq had it but they were not satisfied?
Democracy with Islam? - Turkey has it, but they are not satisfied

The Muslims don't care whether you have democracy or Christianity - they just want to be left alone
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by notttty(m): 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Landmarks:

Oando filling station
Global quietude fillings station
Amaco filling station
Commonwealth international school
St Philips Catholic Church and school
Nepa mini office
Husnal cyber cafe
Even Ceramic roofing sheet company

No sir I did buy my data room glo... It's a 10gig plan at 2500 naira only

I think you should ask a land lawyer for the definition of dispute. The church is at least 50 metres away... Correct me if I'm wrong.

I will never support anyone blocking any roads... And I faced it a lot here. Every Sunday almost all local roads get blocked... Even in deidei Abuja.

I've not preached hate and never will. I stated the situation as I saw it.

Please explain the statement "some one wealthy muscling someone out"

On land. There is no church in my area because the mai angwan forbid the sale of land to churches. Aside Catholic the only church close, is dunamis... 1km way. There was dispute on that land also... Because the elders challenged the man for donating his land to a church. This is in a mainly industrial area.. Ridden with pure water factories.

Wow the church was not destroyed... Only the drums and the megaphone and the windows? Wow I feel a lot more save.

I've never and will never preach hate but rather coexistence and tolerance. It is intolerance that is making me want to make.

Am not supporting anybody either but let's be honest pls, a church 50m away from a mosque with louder speakers on a Friday afternoon when jumaat prayer is on, and if u are close to the situation well as u have mention, twice they went there to ask them to turn it off before the jumaat prayer starts, again , it's not a Sunday and a practice on a Friday afternoon is kinda weird, we all right now in this country religious tolerance is at its lowest..... and we know that area is more like 80% Muslim settlement..
Am sorry for the name calling and I take it all back... that's my home town tho
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by hab1612(m): 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
Luckilo:

Fool! If they were thieves,they wouldn't have destroyed the speakers,piano and they would have stolen that Gen. Set in d pix..Use your brain! sad
Fool! If they were thieves,they wouldn't have destroyed the speakers,piano and they would have stolen that Gen. Set in d pix..Use your brain!

#Luckilo, the post below might interest you
http://.com/laptops-recovered-from-isis-jihadists-contain-80-porn-says-former-us-intelligence-chief/
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by idesylvester(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
U just called me a nigga,n also sum1 wu is a kid in secondary sch.. ironically funny.Thanx bro bt my words still stands..d figure of d perpetrator may b wrong bt d fact is it hapend n we must condem such b4 fact or wuld u travel 2 d scene..even if they r my blood I will condem it simple then investigate thank u adult
skebuzor:
nigga you talk like a secondary school kid... b4 you talk ehn look, observe and tink very well ow tru can dis be... lets 4get its a religion story... we all what movies wre they said over 50k warrior died and wat u see dey cant be more dan 5k so ow come den u knw its a lie movies tell to make it interesting now come back to the story... 200 youths biko who saw them and start counting to knw its 200 of dem. secondly why wre dre no pix of dem takn @least dey are very much people would av seen dem doin dat and would av snap dem @tol one hidden person would av done dat... so please people dont let us be fooled by all dis bloggers who knows how much dey wre paid to spread rumours to corrupt oir minds and make dis country unstable...
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Goddex: 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Victorakats:
When you have leaders whose body language supports religious intolerance, anarchy, violence, intimidation and suppression, you will definitely expect things like this.
This is an indirect way of forcing Islam to those who are Christians.
When the Muslims can worship at any time, any day, any moment and Christians are not allowed to worship on a particular day, it's obvious that Christians and Muslims cannot coexist in one environment.
Will the leadership act or was this also part of the promised change?
Hmmmmmmm...
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by idesylvester(m): 10:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
Confirm I copy that

Christianity is an open religion wit great fact that peace lives in it..Jesus look at ur children wit an inoscent heart
Cation25:

you will live long...
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2016
obaival:
Ok
i swear u foolish Pass d word foolish itself
Re: Catholic Church Baki Iku Destroyed By Muslim Youths For Worshipping On Friday by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
nigerianbrides:
The government should intervene immediately

What Government?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Reigners Bible Church Under Construction / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” / "The Root Of Christmas Is Demonic" - Pastor Olukoya Of MFM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.