Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,530 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Simple Signs That You Can't Do Without Sex And Why You Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Signs That You Can't Do Without Sex And Why You Need Help (1630 Views)

12 Simple Signs That Shows He Is Too Obsessed With You / Simple Signs That You Are Just For Sex Only / He Only Need Your Booty With These Simple Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Signs That You Can't Do Without Sex And Why You Need Help by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Honestly as a woman if there's anything i enjoy most believe me is sex. I don't pretend or shy away from saying all I know about it, in fact my husband knows i can't never substitute sex for certain things. But come to think of it they say too much of everything is bad, though you may not agree with that saying but
personally i do. As a blogger what will I gain if i only tell you every benefit of sex without telling you the negative side of it. Having a love for sex is one thing, but having it negatively impact your life is another. It is important to understand the difference between loving something and being obsessed with it.

Most people are of the assumption that they naturally just have a high libido, or they enjoy sex often, when in fact, sex has become more of an addiction.
Here are 1some signs your love of sex has become an addiction.

1. You have no control over your sexual wants and needs and indulge in risky and impulsive behaviour like having sex with multiple strangers.
2. Compulsively engaging in internet or virtual sex.
3. You have had unprotected sex with different sexual partners despite knowing about the risks.
4. You’re unable to concentrate on work and your sex life has constantly been interfering with your family life as well.
5. Feeling restless, anxious, irritated and even angry when you don’t get frequent sex.

6. You’ve been living a double life where you have managed to keep your extremely active sex life a secret from Let me hear from you before i continue or follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/simple-signs-that-you-cant-do-without.html

Re: Simple Signs That You Can't Do Without Sex And Why You Need Help by Dotwillis1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
rubbish! ....as long as you r an impotent, then you can do without sex undecided
Re: Simple Signs That You Can't Do Without Sex And Why You Need Help by firstking01(m): 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Repented Prostitute? / 23 Years Old And Don't Know A Single Ladie / Ovulation Calculator For Baby Boy: 4 Tips You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.