Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? (2836 Views)

Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by soberdrunk(m): 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
As a single guy, I am always amazed when I see my friends wives display sexy pictures on social network. I am not 'old school' or overly conservative but I just don't feel it's right, why display goods that have been sold?(don't mean this in a sexist way) and we all know there are a lot of perverts online that will not hesitate to make 'silly' comments. I want to hear your opinions...............?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Depends on how she uses it
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
So a woman should stop using social media because she is married
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Op i just weak for u angry
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by ronald4lif(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Are their hubby complaining? What's your business in other people's wives social media affairs?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
What should she be looking for on social media that has destroyed thousands of marriages?
A wise woman should limit anything social media,it shouldn't be a priority for married women,even to an extent people in relationships!

Why are they always conscious of their phones,locking it up and down with password!

Run a test:tell your wife/gf to exchange phones with you for 6hrs and Hear her reply

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
Are their hubby complaining? What's your business in other people's wives social media affairs?
It will become your business when your wife starts flirting with a guy on social media.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Is any married woman here flirting with you
Thewrath:

It will become your business when your wife starts flirting with a guy on social media.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by VoteKenneth205: 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:
What should she be looking for on social media that has destroyed thousands of marriages?
A wise woman should limit anything social media,it shouldn't be a priority for married women,even to an extent people in relationships!

Fact!
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by newsphase(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
It isn't wrong for a woman to feel good....

But It depends on what she is exposing, is it her breasts or some bikini pictures.... I would regard her as a women of little value....

But if its some very tight gown.... but well covered... Then just let her be....
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
Is any married woman here flirting with you
If there was I should use a mega phone to announce it abi
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
I'm just asking
Thewrath:

If there was I should use a mega phone to announce it abi
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by eph12(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hmmm! Seems I have to start visiting Instagram o. I guess if you're on Instagram as a lady then you are definitely posting n.ude pictures. Make I go check...
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol people sef.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by eph12(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:
The bolded is wrong. Social media don't destroy marriages, people do.
Limiting is different from staying away totally as the OP implies.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Double post.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm just asking
Well,I don't indulge in such,when there are fresh young gals up and dan
Though I see a few vulnerable married women messing up online..that's bleeped up!
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by ronald4lif(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

My wife, my fvcking business and let me be the one to worry about that. Now how about you fvckingly mind your damn business and fvcking stay in your lane? undecided
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
eph12:

The bolded is wrong. Social media don't destroy marriages, people do.
Limiting is different from staying away totally as the OP implies.
Who uses social media=people
Who destroys marriage=people
Social media=destructive marriage tool.

I use limiting because social media,in the hands of a faithful woman will be fine.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

My wife, my fvcking business and let me be the one to worry about that. Now how about you fvckingly mind your damn business and fvcking stay in your lane? undecided
The very moment you kids put up rubbish misleading opinions on the internet,it becomes everybody's business.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by mizzbouqui(f): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
There is nothing wrong in it, in as much as it's not affecting her home
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by eph12(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

Who uses social media=people
Who destroys marriage=people
Social media=destructive marriage tool.

I use limiting because social media,in the hands of a faithful woman will be fine.
From your last paragraph it is obvious that the main problem here is not the social media but the people using it. A hoe will always find a way to be a hoe if given the slightest opportunity.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
There is nothing wrong in it, in as much as it's not affecting her home
You never can tell if it will affect it or not until it has affected it.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
eph12:

From your last paragraph it is obvious that the main problem here is not the social media but the people using it. A hoe will always find a way to be a hoe if given the slightest opportunity.
What I mean by "limiting" is making sure most(if not all her friends) are females.
No exes on Whatsapp/Instagram
No work male collegues on Instagram
No pastor on Instagram
No "her gf husband"

You never see anything.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by ronald4lif(m): 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

The very moment you kids put up rubbish misleading opinions on the internet,it becomes everybody's business.

Are you high on opiate or you're innately thick? Who gives a tuppence about your opinion? I'm telling you to keep your slimy ass off another man's wife social media operations. Do I have to break it down with your dialect? undecided
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Are you high on opiate or you're innately thick? Who gives a tuppence about your opinion? I'm telling you to keep your slimy ass off another man's wife social media operations. Do I have to break it down with your dialect? undecided
And am telling you where that supposed opinion of yours belongs,up your a*s
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by ronald4lif(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

And am telling you where that supposed opinion of yours belongs,up your a*s

Ode, foolish thing. Don't go and get yourself your own girlfriend/wife. Be monitoring your friend's wives upandan. Jobless dingbat.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by eph12(m): 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

What I mean by "limiting" is making sure most(if not all her friends) are females.
No exes on Whatsapp/Instagram
No work male collegues on Instagram
No pastor on Instagram
No "her gf husband"

You never see anything.
Stop wasting my time boy.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

Ode, foolish thing. Don't go and get yourself your own girlfriend/wife. Be monitoring your friend's wives upandan. Jobless dingbat.
Cc:ferano,rocktation I don't like indulging kids in arguments,thanks.
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by ronald4lif(m): 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thewrath:

Cc:ferano,rocktation I don't like indulging kids in arguments,thanks.

You drew first blood and then rush to call the mods? Brilliant. Clap for yourself.

Rocktation, I beg your indulgence to follow up previous comments of this crying baby and draw your conclusion. Thanks
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Is It Right For A "Married Woman" To Be "Active" On Instagram?? by Thewrath(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
ronald4lif:

You drew first blood and then rush to call the mods? Brilliant. Clap for yourself.

Rocktation, I beg your indulgence to follow up previous comments of this crying baby and draw your conclusion. Thanks
Which rule did I break?
Rocktation,farano
Rule 2 broken:Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.
Next time you learn to engage constructively why adults are talking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of People Do You Hate On NAIRALAND? / Lunch Time Photos / Rapist Beware:punishment Of Rapist Around The World(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.