Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (85491 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by ldpele(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
#singing a song way back. "make una fight, una b mate".
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by thehappyman(m): 11:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
I laughed Dino went to that street and found it difficult to drive upfront of Tinubu house. He is a coward. It's less than 30sec drive from where he is. Show of wasted fund. He remind me of when liver fails us when we are younger and we walk pass a pretty lady Which we told friends we going to ask out. Chicken brain

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Acidosis(m): 11:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
grin grin grin

We the 'APC yoots' support you Senator Dino Melaye grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Horsesmouth: 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
sainty2k3:

u and Dino should be friends. Men of honor don't beat up anybody or threaten to rape another mans wife.
Dino will beg, that one I'm sure of but when ,I can't say.

by the way, who threatened Dino that he shouldn't come to Lagos, I never heard that statement from Tinubus or anyone. I'm still wondering the cause of this childishness

The threat was officially publicised by APC Lagos.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Horsesmouth: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2016
dayowunmi:

I sound like a wimp and you sound like a thug! What mafia rule? So tinubu should have sent thugs to engage Dino or he should have come out to start locking shirts and engaging fisticuffs with Dino? That is mafia rules at your level! There's another level that is higher, doyin insulted obasanjo severally and at the end he went to prostrate, Gej called obasanjo a tout, he later went to beg obasanjo. At your level of reasoning, Dino has trumped tinubu because he went and come back from boudillon , isn't it, the end always justify the means.

You arent making any sense. Did Doyin threaten to molest OBJs wife? If you think OBJ would take that lying low, then you dont know any old soldier.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by RickyTan: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2016
DINO proving that Nigeria's former capital is a NO Man's LAND.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by dayowunmi(m): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Horsesmouth:

You arent making any sense. Did Doyin threaten to molest OBJs wife? If you think OBJ would take that lying low, then you dont know any old soldier.
Your analysis is based on probability. if okupe had threatened to molest obj wife obj would have sent thugs after okupe or what? A whole obj fighting okupe with thugs? Does everything has to be by violence? In politics, You don't engage in public warfare with someone junior to you, you deal with him secretly, why would Tinubu send thugs after Dino? That would be playing to the gallery, is that not what Dino wants so that he can make further mockery of tinubu? I don't even know why am replying you again, bro swerve pls. If it gives you satisfaction to think Dino has trumped tinubu because he went to tinubu street and tinubu didn't come out to challenge him then good for you. You must be an adolescent cos that's likely how one thinks. Bye
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Ebymyk(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2016
The fool wanna be famous!
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by shellworker: 12:28am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

This guy dey carry him two hands dey find 6 ft deep underneath . You say you go beat him wife,the man quiet.

You say you go molest him wife and give am belle,the man quiet. Now you go him street dey call am out? The Education of the Yoruba's dey make them tolerate a lot.

Can this Clown go to Rivers and try this with Wike?or Kano?or Delta?

Very soon Dino,you go enter Tinubu Penalty.

Nothing like education, the Yorubas are cowards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Pro2makx(m): 12:45am On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

This guy dey carry him two hands dey find 6 ft deep underneath . You say you go beat him wife,the man quiet.

You say you go molest him wife and give am belle,the man quiet. Now you go him street dey call am out? The Education of the Yoruba's dey make them tolerate a lot.

Can this Clown go to Rivers and try this with Wike?or Kano?or Delta?

Very soon Dino,you go enter Tinubu Penalty.
Y do u talk like a maggot?
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by micdapolaa(m): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2016
If any community is enjoying peace its means the bastard child in that community never grow. Yoruba adage
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Pro2makx(m): 12:52am On Jul 17, 2016
Eff the shit. Kogi nor be coward like some ppl. Dino, Lagos Na Nigeria waka as u like. If dem born em well make dem show. How can dat woman mess up and expect u to keep quiet. For say u keep quiet u self know say dem nor go born ur grand father well to come Kogi.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by ENGRDUDU89(m): 12:53am On Jul 17, 2016
Some people are just talking like imbeciles on dis thread,so tinubu should send thugs to beat up senator Dino melaye,den u no sabi politics. Remember Raymond dokpesi for AIT,when he dey abuse tinubu.Even the whole PDP abuse tinubu,where are they now..... Plsss use ur brain.tinubu is a very smart politician, a strategist,a brainer.He won't say anything, but wetin he go do he don know am.I can assure you that by the end of dis year,you will hear something.!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Pro2makx(m): 12:55am On Jul 17, 2016
thehappyman:
I laughed Dino went to that street and found it difficult to drive upfront of Tinubu house. He is a coward. It's less than 30sec drive from where he is. Show of wasted fund. He remind me of when liver fails us when we are younger and we walk pass a pretty lady Which we told friends we going to ask out. Chicken brain
you for say make me go enter Tinubu bed
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 17, 2016
the man who called tinubu and the SW rascals has been sent back to otueke. everyday his so called legacy is being unravelled and he is revealled to all and sundry as a jolly drunkard who signed away nigeria.

the chest wankers actually think tinubu will handle dino with fisticuffs or a beating? they still have not learnt, which is why they continue to be polictically irrelevant.

will dino still be a senator six months to a year from now?
will he also spend the rest of his tenure running from court house to court house desperately seeking injunctions and knowing no peace?

those are the questions that should be asked. unfortunately, our backwater village louts think this is a 'i will get you beat up' issue.

did tinubu get dokpesi beat up for all that rubbish ait posted on him? did he get obanikoro beat up for the military harassment? do either of thoe men know peace today?

dino melaiye is not a particularly astute businessman and he is clearly a corrupt senator , and it will be too easy to rope him in on his dirty business dealings.

trouble dey sleeep , yanga dey slap am awake. issokay

it is only he and the illiterate louts who continue to take knives to gunfights who think this walk on bourdillon means anything.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by pleasuremaster: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2016
freshness2020:
Na small pikin dey do you.
Small child in Adult's body.
Mr Dino the Baby Senator.
u said it all. from today, we shall call him d baby senator

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by ibombiz: 2:20am On Jul 17, 2016
Dare A yeeloba Man and listen to proverbs
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by diva90: 2:50am On Jul 17, 2016
Stupidity!
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Origin(f): 2:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Thank you for flying Nigerian.

Buy naija to grow naira.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by hundredhunndred: 3:09am On Jul 17, 2016
onatisi:

First of all the correct grammar is lie low not lay low.
Secondly why should he lie low?because the issue concerns tinubub,abi??
I am sure if it was Fayose he insulted ,you will be here dancing skelewu and clapping for him

Buhahahahaha. Baba Ghana funny die, see wetin poverty don cause. Lmaooooooo
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by wheredemdey: 3:26am On Jul 17, 2016
oyb:
the man who called tinubu and the SW rascals has been sent back to otueke. everyday his so called legacy is being unravelled and he is revealled to all and sundry as a jolly drunkard who signed away nigeria.

the chest wankers actually think tinubu will handle dino with fisticuffs or a beating? they still have not learnt, which is why they continue to be polictically irrelevant.

will dino still be a senator six months to a year from now?
will he also spend the rest of his tenure running from court house to court house desperately seeking injunctions and knowing no peace?

those are the questions that should be asked. unfortunately, our backwater village louts think this is a 'i will get you beat up' issue.

did tinubu get dokpesi beat up for all that rubbish ait posted on him? did he get obanikoro beat up for the military harassment? do either of thoe men know peace today?

dino melaiye is not a particularly astute businessman and he is clearly a corrupt senator , and it will be too easy to rope him in on his dirty business dealings.

trouble dey sleeep , yanga dey slap am awake. issokay

it is only he and the illiterate louts who continue to take knives to gunfights who think this walk on bourdillon means anything.

Save ur band with.....why issue threats when u are not ready to see it thru??

Why tell a man not to come to Lagos....our national patrimony...a state built and developed by all of us...a state owned by all Nigerians.....u issue a threat...the issuee dares u and comes to Lagos and now ur mouth have changed

Oily people and inborn cowardice...i spit on you
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by aressssa: 4:05am On Jul 17, 2016
wheredemdey:

Save ur band with.....why issue threats when u are not ready to see it thru??

Why tell a man not to come to Lagos....our national patrimony...a state built and developed by all of us...a state owned by all Nigerians.....u issue a threat...the issuee dares u and comes to Lagos and now ur mouth have changed

Oily people and inborn cowardice...i spit on you

See silly ipob rage and unintelligent rant ...lmao

Who asked that clown not to visit Lagos or anywhere in Nigeria? You and your co Igbos?

lol @ a state built by all of us...typical ipob nonsense. When are you going to build your village? funny people grin
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by aressssa: 4:08am On Jul 17, 2016
It's a free country, walk all you want, even sef, you fit camp outside Asiwaju's house.

Your punishment wont even happen on Asiwaju's street and not even in Lagos.. grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by onatisi(m): 5:04am On Jul 17, 2016
hamzeiy:

i can assure you he cant try this with wike...na him body day go cum carry
You know the funny thing about all this drama is that ,if as Dino landed in Lagos ,he was beaten up and disgraced,the same people insulting him now for coming to Lagos and calling his actions childish will be the same set of people who will be happy and they will be saying yorubas dont issue out threats for nothing and that lagosians dont take any rubbish,they will be all over the net celebrating the so called punishment

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2016
abimic:
And he expected that thugs would come out to beat him blue black, far be from it, even tinubu would even come out to greet you but when he would destroy u, u wouldn't know he was the one still causing your demise. Tinubu is a professional in playing dirty politics not this immature woman beater Dino, like Dino is a leaner! Does he really know what they call Jagaban, why they call him lion of bourdillon?
Guess he doesn't know, reason for his profligacy!!

You are such an idiot! Very stuupid statement! Are you endorsing political assisnation? You must be a bastarrd!

-CramJones
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Bishops10(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
Our politicians and their 'yama yama' Behaviour... undecided

I dare them to book a date at Teslim Balogun Stadium Where no one will separate them. grin grin
I will be there live grin
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by 6digitscomrade: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2016
it is good to be a child but bad to remain as a child...grow up stop using polithiefcians feeding bottle...get a mind and will of your own...
chumakk:
We all know you are in trouble and in the blacklist of Jagaban so stop forming LOL. The Jagaban is planning how best to eat you.....he should start from your stomach
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by femmy2010(m): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2016
If Senator Dino has announced his coming to Lagos be sure Tinubu won't need to send anybody after him but many unknown boys would send themselves after the senator (They are called Oja Oni Ja).
The senator should remember that the ground can be slippery and best to thread with caution
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by rafcrown(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2016
AREA SENATOR VISITING AREA BOYS?
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Fourwinds: 8:29am On Jul 17, 2016
Oceemo:
But is this not d height of foolishness.

person papa

Acting like a teen all because of politics

I pity Naija we have a long way.
Is dat not d reason y I said DINO behaves like WIZKID

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Fourwinds: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2016
femmy2010:
If Senator Dino has announced his coming to Lagos be sure Tinubu won't need to send anybody after him but many unknown boys would send themselves after the senator (They are called Oja Oni Ja).
The senator should remember that the ground can be slippery and best to thread with caution
exactly my thought
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by profmallory(m): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2016
Those mafia movies where a street guy dares the don and makes noise nothing can happen to him comes to mind. And then, Isnt the don always quiet?. I like to see how Dino plays this out, cause it seems his Saraki connection is also very tight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.