Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (85505 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
But seriously, Dino is in deep sh!t. He just activated self-destruct mode on himself

There's a microscope up his ar.$e already, very soon all his dirty secrets will be out in the open air.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by fakati(m): 8:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is unbecoming of a senator the money expended on this fruitless trip to and fro including fueling of your car to Abuja air and from Lagos airport to Lagos can't you dash that to your driver or gateman whom that will help a lot.Now the whole Nigerians are clapping for you kuku go ahead and knock
on Jagaba's gate it's not about roaming the street.One begins to wonder is this a show childishness,foolishness or hooliganism.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Deen77: 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
OmoMorolake:
Small pikin curse lroko tree, and begin look back....No be same day Oluwere, dey strike. It will be childish for dino to think dat the consequences of his sin, will be right away.......Or better still, dat may be Karma on the part of Jagaban.....only God knows whats up.

Dino is dinosaurs, a small boy.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by liberty3330: 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino malaye is so childish...
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by anigbajumo(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Souljerj:
trouble they sleep yanga go wake am

This man should grow up
Tinubu does not play baby politics

wait so he expects Tinibu to call boys for him

SMART ADEYEMI WOULD BE THE HAPPIEST MAN IN NIGERIA
LOLLLZ

It is only few people here that can decode yer say which is true...may be Dino has forgotten that smart Adeyemi has decamped to APC ( former PDP senator from kogi west)...I dnt know how dino will play his game by 2019 coz am not sure APC will give Dino senatorial ticket by 2019.With what is going on now and the present of smart in the party who will by now doing everything he could to gat back to senate ...

Yes,u are right.The happiest man on Earth now is senator Smart Adeyemi...

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by kikake: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Amitex:
It is only in Nigeria that a set of people will wake up and issue a ban on a sitting senator all in the name of parochial, regional politics.
To all those calling Dino's action childish, I am wondering what they said when he was 'banned' from entering Southwest. To Dino, you did not really need to go to Bourdillon just to prove your point.

That said, APC and their Commander in Chief should deliver on their electoral promises. People are suffering and all we read and hear is distractions. Probing this and that has not added anything to the lives of average Nigerians. Enough of these irrelevant distractions please!! Both Remi and Dino were elected to was to better the lives of their electors, not to go and fight for personal political grandstanding.

We have the PIB, CONFAB report, lopsided appointment, falling value of Naira, falling standards of living, poor health system, epileptic power, poor security systems, etc enough to occupy these lots, not selfies. Grow up NIGERIA SENATORS!!!

We are most shophischicated. We are no more interested in CONFAB or anything restructuring.

We are waiting for when Baba Buhari shall move on, so that our shon, Osinbajo, shall take over.

Then it will be our turn to control oil revenues.
It shall be the turn of our parapos in the civil service to have opportunities, like northern Nigeria people, to buy Dubai houses and do some other things requiring huge amount of dollars.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Deen77: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
shizzle11:
you mean the scratch faced yolowbas on mairaland? they are nothing but lousy mouthed nincompoops

Just watch how they will change the story to 'Dino is childish', Dino is this and that bla bla bla

What is the different between you and Dino.

Any man that displays wealth, I don't respect them. Dino d dinosaurs like show off.
Forgot Tinubu. This man has beat up two woman who are is ex wife, go and read about him.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by orisa37: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
The man no de old like that. Remi sef see how she de shine. Abi she chop winch?
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by babadee1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
onatisi:

First of all the correct grammar is lie low not lay low.
Secondly why should he lie low?because the issue concerns tinubub,abi??
I am sure if it was Fayose he insulted ,you will be here dancing skelewu and clapping for him

Actually it's lay low. Look it up.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by onatisi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
sainty2k3:

if u go to market and during the negotiation a woman called u dog and thug as a responsible man that I assume you are ,what will you do? will you also threaten to beat her, rape her and impregnate her?
if ur answer is not the same as melaye's action then you should understand why melaye should be rebuked.
I will call her an ashawo,and warn her sternly that I will deal with her in the presence of her husband if she doesn't take time . This is African politics and they are politicians . It is nothing personal

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Healthwise15(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is an height of childishness...this shows you are guilty of harrassment in the first place. A whole Senator trying to cause trouble travelled all the way from Abuja to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by alfredbisong: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=47606332]Just like that.

This guy dey carry him two hands dey find 6 ft deep underneath . You say you go beat him wife,the man quiet.

You say you go molest him wife and give am belle,the man quiet. Now you go him street dey call am out? The Education of the Yoruba's dey make them tolerate a lot.

Can this Clown go to Rivers and try this with Wike?or Kano?or Delta?

Very soon Dino,you go enter Tinubu Penalty.[
/quote]look at him very well,He is from kogi state

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by onatisi(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
babadee1:

I no go argue

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by abimic(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
jesuspikinjp:

I think that boy is on dino payroll list, he has been defending him since.
Ohh really!
I thought as much with the way he approached....
CC onatisi
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by porka: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Jarman ati Jagaban apa keji

Dino Melaye was arguably partly responsible for resting Dimeji Bankole's political career.

Is he trying to supplant Jagaban this time for his Jarman position?

Time will tell.

Meanwhile, anyone who thinks that Dino is doing this on his own is naive.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by OKorowanta: 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
You went there unannounced.
Oya announce your next visit to bourdilon and state d date.
Then You go know say,ewa agoyin different from ewa.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by laparry12(f): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
davodyguy:
This insane guy is the Nigerian version of Donald Trump.

Just to prove a point, he had to board a flight to Lagos?

Like seriously? Who pays for this extravagant Trip?

No wonder he was chased out of PDP. Accepting him into APC was a wrong move.

Sensible Nigerian youths should condemn this guy without mincing words.

Is this what we need in Nigeria?

After you acted like a kid, attacking and insulting a woman, you had to travel to show the world that your character of an animal is actually true?
OMG

He's action is like the USA going to the North Korea and telling them, we have nukes. What can you do?
was she d only senator in that meeting, she acted more like a spoilt brat, I'm not sure she respects her husband at home. Male senators were there, she is untouchable abi? Good riddance to bad rubbish. Both are at fault.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by akoraye(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Rubb!sh
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by seguno2: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
How times have changed in such a short period?
The same Tinubu recruited Dino to attack Jonathan endlessly not knowing that his illiterate, domestic appendage of a market woman wife is not immune from similar attacks.
This is BOOMERANG.
Classic.
The wahala that was used on an innocent man has come back to haunt them.
Payback.

MRLINGTON:
Dino Melaye Grades president Jonathan with a customised polo.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/12/lol-dino-melaye-grades-gejs-performance.html?m=1
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Moneytize: 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
kendrick93:
Continue forming badass online..I guarantee u can't say this sh1t in my face
Lol... I can se it pained you so deep. You think its everyone that has a thugish nature. If you cant take it stop foaming in the mouth spewing thrash all over nairaland.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by sainty2k3(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Horsesmouth:

You are not a man, you are a lady, so you dont know what you are talking about.

Dino made a manly threat to beat and impregnate Bola Tinubus wife. Bola Tinubu being a man is expected to respond as a man and beat Dino up. He is not expected to use EFCC and DSS with their guns to intimidate Dino, that would make him look weak.

The great wars of old were fought over women. If Dino threatens my own wife o, I assure him that we go rack am out. Thats the guy code. It doesnt mean we wont drink beer together when we settle. Its just how guys are wired. Later we can judge it that okay Remi no suppose follow u talk like that, but guy u for call me make I follow am talk.

Do you get it?

u and Dino should be friends. Men of honor don't beat up anybody or threaten to rape another mans wife.
Dino will beg, that one I'm sure of but when ,I can't say.

by the way, who threatened Dino that he shouldn't come to Lagos, I never heard that statement from Tinubus or anyone. I'm still wondering the cause of this childishness
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by greatbrian(m): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
I think am loving this man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Dolazee(f): 8:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Moneytize:
Lol... I can se it pained you so deep. You think its everyone that has a thugish nature. If you cant take it stop foaming in the mouth spewing thrash all over nairaland.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by onatisi(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
abimic:

Ohh really!
I thought as much with the way he approached....
CC onatisi

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by crisycent: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dino, future senate president. Tinubu don baff?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by DeltaOil: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

This guy dey carry him two hands dey find 6 ft deep underneath . You say you go beat him wife,the man quiet.

You say you go molest him wife and give am belle,the man quiet. Now you go him street dey call am out? The Education of the Yoruba's dey make them tolerate a lot.

Can this Clown go to Rivers and try this with Wike?or Kano?or Delta?

Very soon Dino,you go enter Tinubu Penalty.

[size=16pt]The South-West na all [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by OnucheAdams: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
anigbajumo:

It is only few people here that can decode yer say which is true...may be Dino has forgotten that smart Adeyemi has decamped to APC ( former PDP senator from kogi west)...I dnt know how dino will play his game by 2019 coz am not sure APC will give Dino senatorial ticket by 2019.With what is going on now and the present of smart in the party who will by now doing everything he could to gat back to senate ...

Yes,u are right.The happiest man on Earth now is senator Smart Adeyemi...

Smart can't win election in Okun land.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by amobii: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
babadee1:

amobii:
The woman accussed you of childish behaviour and thuggery and you just shows us the sample of it. Just imagine with all the pressing issues in constituent and problem facing the nation at the moment and you just ridicule your office and Nigeria politics. Haba! Senator of Federal Republic of Nigeria and not a Student Union.
This is uncalled for after your press conference on issue i expect you to just lay low.

This was my first post, i did not say "Lie low" and i have corrected you instead of you to agreed and move on, you are here quoting again. Now i know that you are here to correct people's grammar but not very good at it. Olodo just move on.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by kunyeo(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
Omode bu iroko o nboju weyin.O gbagbe pe, ojo taba
bu Oniwere ko l nja.

A child abuses the Iroko tree and is looking back,
forgetting that it is not the day you abuse a god that it fights back.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by loffyloffy: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
how did this guy become a senator ..he is a shame to his community and the whole nation at large. His level of foolishness is appalling.

Since this whole saga started , have you heated or seen Remi or her husband say anything..while they are acting through proxies ..see this baby maleye always in the eyes of the press.

this guy should not be a councillor talk less of a senator.

I weep for Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by babadee1(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
onatisi:
I no go argue

Ok looked it up. Lay low is past tense. Lie low is present tense. I guess you were right.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by OnucheAdams: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2016
laparry12:
was she d only senator in that meeting, she acted more like a spoilt brat, I'm not sure she respects her husband at home. Male senators were there, she is untouchable abi? Good riddance to bad rubbish. Both are at fault.

Agreed; Tinubu is a novice at playing politics at the Center. The fact that He calls the shots in Lagos doesn't mean that he can't be dealt with by small boys in Abuja. I am sure that the past one year would perhaps be Tinubu's worst year of his political life, as his relevance appears to be waning by the day...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Leah Sharibu Escaped From Boko Haram Camp But Ended In Wrong Hands / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.