Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (85488 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / Dino Melaye Still Walking Around Bourdillon Street In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by onatisi(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
sainty2k3:

then congratulations, you've found a right mentor in Dino melaye. let's see how he will end up. you might learn one or two things
nothing go happen. It is simply politics . Tomorrow tinubu and his wife will be laughing and hugging Dino if they need him or vice versa

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by ndidibabe(f): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
This guy get craze sha.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by teebillz: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

This guy dey carry him two hands dey find 6 ft deep underneath . You say you go beat him wife,the man quiet.

You say you go molest him wife and give am belle,the man quiet. Now you go him street dey call am out? The Education of the Yoruba's dey make them tolerate a lot.

Can this Clown go to Rivers and try this with Wike?or Kano?or Delta?

Very soon Dino,you go enter Tinubu Penalty.

Trust me! Things can also happen in Abuja. Tinubu should never make that mistake of hurting Dino in Lagos. He can also be arranged in Abuja. Don't forget Funsho Williams and remember that Karma is an unforgiving b1tch. You will never know those pushing Dino.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by RealPhoenix(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

This guy dey carry him two hands dey find 6 ft deep underneath . You say you go beat him wife,the man quiet.

You say you go molest him wife and give am belle,the man quiet. Now you go him street dey call am out? The Education of the Yoruba's dey make them tolerate a lot.

Essir, Tinubu is Yoruba from osun state, Melaye is Yoruba from kogi, Lagos and Abuja is the stadium. me I'm just watching this royal rumble, it's non of my business

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by AlanSugar(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
emerged01:

Most of nairalanders don't know anything. If I tell you what happened you won't believe. I wish to share what happened but it is good to keep shut. Dino was standing three houses to Tinubu's house which is at the back of Senate president's house. Imagine the situation.

Pls tell us what happened. This chip in only arouses serious curiosity, doesn't tell much. Nothing further.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by onatisi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
bayonekind:

U said my mind ... Tinubu will never fight dino..... but he will make the fight to fight him ..
physical fight is meant for the thug while mental fight is meant for the General ..
So tinubu is now a general ,abi
Smh for Nigerians .
Better wake up to the reality and fact that apc is gradually been taken away from tinubu and his faction. We predicted all this before and after the elections . All that is happening now is the beginning of bigger things to happen within apc.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
dAesthete:
When Lagos people see Uncle Dino shocked they be like grin
guy you are toooooo wicked oooo,you nearly killed me with laughter oooo,they guys were like eleyi gidi gongoooon,
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by emerged01(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
AlanSugar:

Pls tell us what happened. This chip in only arouses serious curiosity, doesn't tell much. Nothing further.

Read my earlier post very well and imagine the situation. I can say more than that. No vex.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by hamzeiy: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

i can assure you he cant try this with wike...na him body day go cum carry
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by sainty2k3(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
onatisi:
nothing go happen. It is simply politics . Tomorrow tinubu and his wife will be laughing and hugging Dino if they need him or vice versa

yes I know, ND thats none of my business .
but threatening to beat, rape and impregnate a woman for insulting you shows the man is irresponsible or have no woman at home. so the issue here is about being a man even when women display their occasional character. I don't support anyone no matter d gender using insult on another person. But melayes response shows him as an irresponsible person

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by maestroferddi: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mesopotamia:
48 laws of power comes to mind.... Anyone who thinks Tinubu will take on this guy now obviously doesn't know Tinubu.... Mafia never forgets....Dino's evil days are being reserved.
Stop sounding off...

Tinubu will do no'in...He will do nada.

Dino is shaping up to be Tinubu's bogeyman. The best he can do for himself is to ignore Dino or else the pesky little bird will chase the hawk to the hunter's line of fire.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by smtx(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
eyeview:

I don die!!
This is the most hilarious comment ever!
Yes,Dino is waiting to see if she will come outside the gate so that he will impregnate her. Sharp sharp! No time
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by freshdude99(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
Topccy007:
May childishness not be our portion IJN.

I wish our politicians could be tested psychologically before allowing them contest for any seat.

This guy has never made any positive impact in his constituency instead he's been a disgrace to his people, to his state and to the nation at large. Nothing positive about him whatsoever. Your people didn't send u there to display ur stup*dity.

Grow up bloody attention seeker.
I thought apc southwest issued him an embargo not to call Lagos
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Charly68: 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
This man gets chicken brain...when an elder is fighting you,People will see the traces of his hands but nobody would ever see his face. .Just as they are dealing with his master & he is fighting shadows .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Charly68: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
This man gets chicken brain...when an elder is fighting you in Yoruba land,People will see the traces of his hands but nobody would ever see his face. .Just as they are dealing with his master & he is fighting shadows . Dino's audacity is a pointer to his stupidity .
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by sunnymaja(m): 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
He has not committed any crime. He didn't beat the woman now. If he does , I bet you, he cannot walk free in Lagos. Even at that he behaves like kids by his tweets
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by iwadobo: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Let him insult General tompolo's wife and go to Rivers to show off like that. I swear , even if he went there with a whole army barrack, he will be either dead at the end of the day or many of his soldiers will die while he was being whisked away . People that told buhari not to step into rivers and buhari , with all his security details trembled and sent osunbade .
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by maestroferddi: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Bolaadu:
Dino if no say nah your mama born you please go to Lagos island,ijora ,mushin mile2,oshodi and remember to write your will down.
No dey yarn opata.

Nothing will happen... Enough of these cowardly threats.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by rhymaholic: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Is this what our senators have reduced themselves to? they are exorbitant salaries and allowances to delegate and make laws but he'd rather go to Ikoyi to dare an assumed enemy. How stupid can Dino Melaye be?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Omonigeriarere: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
solaugo1:
Senator Dino Melaye tweeted few minutes ago..........Nice weekend in Lagos...meaning he landed at the MM2 Lagos on a Medview flight from Abuja to Lagos - See photos

more photos shortly....

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/dino-melaye-proves-critics-wrong-visit-lagos-see-photo-and-tweet/

Imagine! A leader/legislators travels to Lagos to take picture: how many sick people has he visited in his constituencies?

Avengers are there killing our armed forces: why can't Dino go there to prove his galant attitude?

Teenagers are matured than this dog called Melaye: what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by shearer1982(m): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Eyin Da?

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by ogkrakkid(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
HungerBAD:
Just like that.

Y u dey attack d guy lik DAT bro take a chill mehn.wat is wrong is wrong 4get sentiments she jst crossed a line...think of her political attitude on d floor.don't u think a lot has been going on to warrant dis..?mehn u c dino..?he is nt jst a talker.he is serious when needs b.dey shld jst hold a closed door section Nd trash it out nt not gingering d atmosphere abeg.
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by iwadobo: 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
dayowunmi:

I sound like a wimp and you sound like a thug! What mafia rule? So tinubu should have sent thugs to engage Dino or he should have come out to start locking shirts and engaging fisticuffs with Dino? That is mafia rules at your level! There's another level that is higher, doyin insulted obasanjo severally and at the end he went to prostrate, Gej called obasanjo a tout, he later went to beg obasanjo. At your level of reasoning, Dino has trumped tinubu because he went and come back from bouillon, isn't it, the end always justify the means.

Nothing will happen Tinubu has killer squard while Dino has defenders squard . Dino is not a funso William oooo

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Sunofgod(m): 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sunofgod:

Tinubu - wey ur thugs na?

You better go find the strongest of the strong

Dino don land for your gate ohh!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3637105_dino3_jpeg93cea9493907ba0303443e383eb430e6
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by onatisi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
The total demystification of tinubu has already started
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by titosantana(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Does this man thinks Nigerians are as dumb as he is? He went to Bourdillion street to take pix and came online to shout "eyin da"? Dino is cowardly! I expected him to use a microphone and walk around that street for hours and shout "noise makers where are you o, eyin da".

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by sancoplacid: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
I hail U bro Dino, any 4k up from that chimp that distort the peace of the entire nigeria in the name of kabal of godfatherism must be treated. Who is that chimp and where is his might? Soon the zoo will be his home.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by aressssa: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
Can't believe this wife beater, a thug and rapist is really expecting Asiwaju to descend to his gutter, sadistic and rotten level...

If you like, collect all the Igbos and camp out on the street, you are still the least of Asiwaju's concern..

You are going to hang yourself without Asiwaju touching you..

Dead man walking..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
onatisi:

So tinubu is now a general ,abi
Smh for Nigerians .
Better wake up to the reality and fact that apc is gradually been taken away from tinubu and his faction. We predicted all this before and after the elections . All that is happening now is the beginning of bigger things to happen within apc.

just shut up, is dino your father or how much does he pay you per month, useless youth, tomorrow now you will come here begging for money because of lack of job, defending people you should be throwing stones at for toying with your future. poor church rat. if i was your parents i won't mind poison you for this attitude of yours towards these thieves.f..k tinubu, f..k dino and f..k you too for supporting them, stop supporting them they are all the same they don't give a f..k about your poor self
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by Seunjungle(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
I sees the reason why lokoja is not growing at all in this Dino affair.

People that voted Dino into senate should be crying by now for wastage of their votes

Dino makes me remember when we were very young then....a situation where you go to your enemy's house yo tell him or her that..this is my father's house and this is your own father's house! let the battle begin.

Dino is a waste material to his district people!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by TheLastIdiot: 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
I thought Yoloba people were praising him Yolabas are bunch of hypocrites!
Re: Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
It's just a matter of time Dino.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / What Muhammad Abu-Ali Told His Colleagues Before Boko Haram Killed Him / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.