Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Flirting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flirting (1028 Views)

A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. / Flirting Signs Women Can Easily Notice In Men. Revealing! / Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flirting by sathel(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello romancelander. Plz advise me on this issue....I have a girlfriend who is currently studying at the university of ibadan..she's in her final year.Am also studying at Unilag(Economics). Due to distance,I couldn't keep d urge anymore. So I started dating and flirting with other girls. She has always been telling me DAT she knows that am dating another girl,that her intuition tells her so..To cut d story short,she came back from school lastweek and kept me unawares. She came to my house and saw me with another lady(But not in d act o).she didn't even feel bad or sad .she was even telling me DAT am free to sleep with the girl or any other girl but I should use a condom sha...I was bamboozled... What does she mean?....am kinda curious
Re: Flirting by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dude long distance relationships never work!
most times when a girl says that ure cheating, its because she is cheating!
and to verify my point she came saw u and relaxed,
only one type of girl acts like that ...................a virgin!!!
because they are aware that they cant please you so they accept which ever action you take
but when a girl you have been dating and i suppose have had sexual relations with behaves like that she is done with you bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flirting by Nova15: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dear Op,

She told you that and you were bamboozled?
Hope you knw she going to get back at you.?
Keep being bamboozled you hear?

1 Like

Re: Flirting by mizzbouqui(f): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
This op don enter one chance
Re: Flirting by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Run for your life

Won't say more than this
Re: Flirting by IamLEGEND1: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
That ho is definitely cray-cray. just run for ur life coz she go attempt to put sniper for ur food.
Ur relationship has been compromised, so....
ABORT MISSION!
U dey hear me?

ABORT MISSION!!!
Re: Flirting by sathel(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Dude long distance relationships never work!
most times when a girl says that ure cheating, its because she is cheating!
and to verify my point she came saw u and relaxed,
only one type of girl acts like that ...................a virgin!!!
because they are aware that they cant please you so they accept which ever action you take
but when a girl you have been dating and i suppose have had sexual relations with behaves like that she is done with you bro!
bro thanks Gan...
Re: Flirting by sathel(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
That ho is definitely cray-cray. just run for ur life coz she go attempt to put sniper for ur food.
Ur relationship has been compromised, so....
ABORT MISSION!
U dey hear me?

ABORT MISSION!!!
like very fast or I should take some time before I abort mission embarassed
Re: Flirting by sathel(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Run for your life

Won't say more than this
run so fast??..
Re: Flirting by sathel(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
This op don enter one chance
. What do u think her intentions maybe
Re: Flirting by IamLEGEND1: 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
sathel:
like very fast or I should take some time before I abort mission embarassed
I dey tell u say she go put sniper for ur food u dey here dey ask me jamb question. Just dey there dey reason the matter,na when dem find u for ground,foam dey komot for ur mouth na then u go grab.
Re: Flirting by mizzbouqui(f): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
sathel:
. What do u think her intentions maybe
If you continue cheating, she is doing that too and if she is not, she is definitely waiting for the day you will accuse her of cheating then you she will remind you of what you did and on the other way round she might be thinking she is helping you by telling you to go ahead maybe because of agro, knowing fully well that the girl you are cheating with is just a side chick that you will be committed to her when she is through with her studies.
Re: Flirting by halfricanadian(f): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
If i ever say such to a guy

I'm deeply tru with him asin no drop of feelings any more

Op pele embarassed embarassed
Re: Flirting by Bluezy13(m): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
She did not only say you are free but also you should use condom.

My dear, she is cheating as well and she knew you were cheating and she likes you and doesn't somehow blame you.

She likes you a lot to give you such advice but she doesn't love you. she is a free girl.
Don't be scared.

I wish to have such a girl...
Life would be beautiful

1 Like

Re: Flirting by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
sathel:
run so fast??..
very fast
Re: Flirting by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
Guy..better forget about the babe! Sounds like she has some plans for u..
Re: Flirting by sathel(m): 10:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
Everybody's comment so interesting but i would just let go....but not so soon... Cos I love her so much but distance was just d cause....Thank u @ jarizod,bluezy13,halfricanadian,Iamlegend1 and everybody who gave me piece of advice. I appreciate cry
Re: Flirting by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
sathel:
Everybody's comment so interesting but i would just let go....but not so soon... Cos I love her so much but distance was just d cause....Thank u @ jariz.od,bluezy1.3,halfricanad.ian,Iamle.gend1 and everybody who gave me piece of advice. I appreciate cry
don't mention bruh.. Just be careful
Re: Flirting by Bluezy13(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
sathel:
Everybody's comment so interesting but i would just let go....but not so soon... Cos I love her so much but distance was just d cause....Thank u @ jarizod,bluezy13,halfricanadian,Iamlegend1 and everybody who gave me piece of advice. I appreciate cry

Seconded the guy directly above me
Re: Flirting by sathel(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

If you continue cheating, she is doing that too and if she is not, she is definitely waiting for the day you will accuse her of cheating then you she will remind you of what you did and on the other way round she might be thinking she is helping you by telling you to go ahead maybe because of agro, knowing fully well that the girl you are cheating with is just a side chick that you will be committed to her when she is through with her studies.
nice one...and nice pics u got there wink
Re: Flirting by mizzbouqui(f): 9:40am On Jul 17, 2016
sathel:
nice one...and nice pics u got there wink
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A / Why Nigeria Ladies Don't Like Me? / Have You Ever Walked Into A Girl/guy with An Unzipped Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.