Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook (6540 Views)

My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
As shared on Facebook by a guy from Zambia Prominent Angel Kasonde
"Dear Brother's
Be careful on finding a Wife or Girlfriend,Ladies of now day's in want of Money , Look at this Man with Different Young girl's..
Some girls are disappointment to the Woman-hood"

According to some of the commenters, they said the man is from a wealthy family. I believe from Zambia.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/photos-of-man-flirting-with-girls-goes-viral-on-facebook/

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
He's got good taste. The first girl has nice, perky tîts.
So are we gonna condemn the girls who probably think they're in a relationship him or the whôre of a man that's sleeping with several girls? If anyone should be shamed, it should be the man.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
More

tongue The man dey enjoy oo

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by IamGobe(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na him money nd life

Wetin concern u undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by mofeoluwadassah: 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
weytin come dey there....he's enjoying himself nw

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Daniel2289(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
What a World we live in.
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Ehiscotch(m): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dude has really got fine taste in women. Such captivating booobs. Who noticed his bulge in the first pic? I didn't.
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by schumastic(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
hahahaha the best comment so far is that of Mohale Modika guy
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Daniel2289(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
This man must be influential.
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2017

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Ehiscotch(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Those hoes cannot deny that they know nothing about his flirting habits. Hoes don't care if they are the side hoes. So far you are spending money on them. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by fynestpotato: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
3rd picture,yeah i'm referring to the fvcking 3rd picture.What's the fvcking skeleton head doing there.Comot am!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2017

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by IamLEGEND1: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Great things start from small beginnings

growing up,reach early for your dreams, face the day with a new challenge

a chance to be better, a chance to become your dream.

Growing with a quality food drink,growing up with milo..... milo everyday.

Kpa

kpa

Kpa kpa kpa

kpa kpa kpa kpa

MILO!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Ehiscotch(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
The female folk are just being paranoid. If the topic was about the promiscuous man, they would not have called out the girls but when it is about them, they would just derail the whole thing and turn it into a gender issue.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Fadiga24(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dude doesn't care about the damage these pictures would do to his family.
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Rajosh(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:
So are we gonna condemn the girls who probably think they're in a relationship him or the whôre of a man that's sleeping with several girls? If anyone should be shamed, it should be the man.
both parties are wrong jare.
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Not bad, let him let him enjoy his life as long as his family and those ladies he's flirting with are not complaining.
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Xcelinteriors(f): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
I don't see anything shameful in this. Those are adults doing what they think it's best for them, so who am I to judge?

Check my signature for affordable and beautiful window blinds and wallpaper. Thank you
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by kumulus(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Look at that mans daughter.....somebody tell me she's not been getting hIT too

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dude doesn't care about the damage these pictures would do to his family.

That's because you ASSUME his family dont know what he does, right?

There is nothing wrong NOR shameful here. Just adults having a great time and showing their affection on camera.... An since polygamy is fully accepted in Africa, they may well be his (future) wives.
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Fadiga24(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

That's because you ASSUME his family dont know what he does, right?

There is nothing wrong NOR shameful here. Just adults having a great time and showing their affection on camera.... An since polygamy is fully accepted in Africa, they may well be his (future) wives.

As far as they are not his wives yet, he is committing adultery which is a very shameful thing anywhere.

It would even be more shameful to the family, if they are aware of it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Homeboiy: 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nothing concern me since his not a Nigerian
I would have sent DSS after him
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by yaqq: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Forget the fact he showing his own! An average man fuckz an average of 30 pussssy in his life tym! He s got the money so y not fu*k btchess
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:

And you've got good creamy thighs , can I have a feel ?
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by sexy74(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
CollinsWeGlobe:
As shared on Facebook by a guy from Zambia Prominent Angel Kasonde
"Dear Brother's
Be careful on finding a Wife or Girlfriend,Ladies of now day's in want of Money , Look at this Man with Different Young girl's..
Some girls are disappointment to the Woman-hood"

According to some of the commenters, they said the man is from a wealthy family. I believe from Zambia.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/photos-of-man-flirting-with-girls-goes-viral-on-facebook/
Which one come be una own, is he committing any crime?
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:
Dz ur laps sef

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by MrCork: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
Inanna:

..ok...so u sayin u uglier than her becuzz u can't find man on nairaland?(shame)..no oofeense! undecided
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Don't you have balls to lick or something? Ok keep quoting me.
MrCork:

..ok...so u sayin u uglier than her becuzz u can't find man on nairaland?(shame)..no oofeense! undecided
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by Flexherbal(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
This is strong ooo!
Re: Photos Of Man Flirting With Girls Goes Viral On Facebook by hysteriabox(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
He is sowing seed. The future is waiting with due hervest. Enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) / Super Cute Lagos Big Boy Need A Girlfriend(with Cute Pics) / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Always Hot When Alone But Not With Me (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.