Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. (2528 Views)

My Wife Is Flirting With Childhood Friend Online / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by daviesblaze(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
So i am heading a sub-department in the company i work for. and there was this manipulative female colleague who was two shot my junior. to be honest, she wasn't deserving of the position, she was mediocre at best. crazy to see how far a nice female curve and some big titties can take you. for the sake of anonymity let's call her Grace.

no need explaining how she resents me. she thinks my job should be hers, even going as far as mentioning it to some colleagues of mine, thinking she can buy them over. little did she know that they were going to tell me. she even went as far as flirting with my superior who was on the executive management team. no surprise he's been falling for it hook, line and sinker. what would you expect from a chronic womanizer huh. at a point, he had a discussion with me regarding her, stressing the need for me to be nice to her, avoid getting in an argument with her, .. blah blah blah...............

during the course of our conversation, i decided that it's high time i take her out of my team and even worse, make sure she get fired. but seeing her current relationship with my superior, i clearly need to think my step carefully. just then i idea strucked me. i decided to use my boss weakness to my advantage.

first thing i did was fabricating a line of analytical reasoning as to why a problem in one of our branch office (port harcourt) needs to be addressed immediately. this means one of us in the department have to Port Harcourt for a period of two months in order to fix it. me going was an exception, since i have to stay back and take care of some project in mid-implementation. considering the period of time it's going to take, it appears Grace was the only option we have. reason was because she isn't married, unlike the rest of the colleague.

evidently Mr. Oga Boss was visibly upset. on the other hand, Grace was thrilled. according to her "I Love Traveling, The experience it gives and blah blah blah...

As soon as she left, i quickly went in search for a suitable replacement for her position, pending her return. in no time, i found a more than suitable candidate. She was perfect. She was younger than Grace. She was meek and compliant whereas Grace had been boisterous and dominant. She was humble. Most importantly, she has all the right asset in place. We will call her Onome. I told her that the job was temp-to-perm. In a way this was dishonest. But, ultimately, it was truthful!

My boss, I knew for a fact, had a thing for ladies like onome. He took to her immediately Like cancer takes to a prostate. And it just so happened that she was a very, very diligent employee as well. Her metrics were far better than Grace's ever were. I took note to mention her success publicly and praise her multiple times.

Fast Forward, Two months later, a week immediately before Grace return. i called Onome into my office when i was sure big boss was in his office (which is well within earshot). i told her loud enough for big boss to hear our conversation, that the two month period of her employment is ending because the person she replaced is due to come back from "Port Harcourt" in a week or two. at first she didn't understand, because she taught i said the job was from temp-to-perm, didn't I? Fortunately, I've nailed the "earnest and surprised" look. She begins to cry and I offer her a tissue.

as if on cue, Mr. Boss came over and asked what was going on. well i explained to him the situation on ground, because Grace will be returning soon. he seemed genuinely worried because he has gotten so used to Onome. after what seemed like hours, he asked.

"But didn't you say that her numbers have been really good?"

I nodded."That's true. All of her metrics have been stellar. But unfortunately there's not enough work here for two positions."

"Yeah... there must be something we can do, though." he said.

He wants an excuse at this point, which i was ready to give.

"Well, aren't they still looking to fill that position in accounts payable? Grace had a minor in accounting."

This position has been filled and vacant on and off for years. Because the manager is an idiot who doesn't know what she wants. This position is a metaphorical toilet with the flushing power of Niagara falls that can dispose of even the largest pieces of human refuse. Namely, Grace. What's more, it is in an entirely different department. But big dick bossman can get her placed there if he wants.

He took the idea happily, and immediately turned to Onome and begins to comfort her. "Don't worry, Onome. We've got it. You'll stay on and become permanent in this role and Grace will take a different role in the company. Okay?"

She's obviously still broken up a bit, but hopeful. She nods. he turns back to me to deal with the reality of the decision he's just made. "Will you be able to tell grace about the decision"

"Yes Of course I'll tell her." i said, taking all my will power of not jumping out of my seat in excitement.

I allowed onome to regain her composure, apologized for the confusion, and made sure to have her made permanent before Grace comes back.

Grace is currently battling the atomic water pressure of the Accounts Payable toilet, Onome is performing better than ever (she still thanks me sometimes), and bossman can jack off to this nice girl who is not qualified for and has no interest in my position.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by oshe11: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Your "Position" as your Boss personal peron?wink
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by daviesblaze(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
oshe11:
Your "Position" as your Boss personal peron?wink
the worst thing be say, she just find for nothing. her head empty.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by Timekeeper: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
daviesblaze:

If I finish my degree and service by 2020, hope that you will help me with a job then... Discipline is banking and finance but I can cope with any department in an organization... I'm versatile and can easily learn and diversify to any department or sector
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by imitateMe(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nice essay. You try. Oya take one cabin biscuit there.

4 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by Chuknovski(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
just sit and watch them, but do your best a worker
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by oshe11: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
daviesblaze:
Lol....

She has "intelligent" pussee

2 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by daviesblaze(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Timekeeper:

If I finish my degree and service by 2020, hope that you will help me with a job then... Discipline is banking and finance but I can cope with any department in an organization... I'm versatile and can easily learn and diversify to any department or sector
let's pray God keeps us till then.
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by daviesblaze(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

LOL.
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by Timekeeper: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
daviesblaze:
let's pray God keeps us till then.

By His grace... Thanks
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

Agbero mechanic boy .
Flop life.
Always typing rubbish!
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by oshe11: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
post=68483667:
Agbero mechanic boy . Flop life. Always typing rubbish!
Wooow!!!

I need pig bbq bro
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by don4real18(m): 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
daviesblaze:
So i am heading a sub-department in the company i work for. and there was this manipulative female colleague who was two shot my junior. to be honest, she wasn't deserving of the position, she was mediocre at best. crazy to see how far a nice female curve and some big titties can take you. for the sake of anonymity let's call her Grace.

no need explaining how she resents me. she thinks my job should be hers, even going as far as mentioning it to some colleagues of mine, thinking she can buy them over. little did she know that they were going to tell me. she even went as far as flirting with my superior who was on the executive management team. no surprise he's been falling for it hook, line and sinker. what would you expect from a chronic womanizer huh. at a point, he had a discussion with me regarding her, stressing the need for me to be nice to her, avoid getting in an argument with her, .. blah blah blah...............

during the course of our conversation, i decided that it's high time i take her out of my team and even worse, make sure she get fired. but seeing her current relationship with my superior, i clearly need to think my step carefully. just then i idea strucked me. i decided to use my boss weakness to my advantage.

first thing i did was fabricating a line of analytical reasoning as to why a problem in one of our branch office (port harcourt) needs to be addressed immediately. this means one of us in the department have to Port Harcourt for a period of two months in order to fix it. me going was an exception, since i have to stay back and take care of some project in mid-implementation. considering the period of time it's going to take, it appears Grace was the only option we have. reason was because she isn't married, unlike the rest of the colleague.

evidently Mr. Oga Boss was visibly upset. on the other hand, Grace was thrilled. according to her "I Love Traveling, The experience it gives and blah blah blah...

As soon as she left, i quickly went in search for a suitable replacement for her position, pending her return. in no time, i found a more than suitable candidate. She was perfect. She was younger than Grace. She was meek and compliant whereas Grace had been boisterous and dominant. She was humble. Most importantly, she has all the right asset in place. We will call her Onome. I told her that the job was temp-to-perm. In a way this was dishonest. But, ultimately, it was truthful!

My boss, I knew for a fact, had a thing for ladies like onome. He took to her immediately Like cancer takes to a prostate. And it just so happened that she was a very, very diligent employee as well. Her metrics were far better than Grace's ever were. I took note to mention her success publicly and praise her multiple times.

Fast Forward, Two months later, a week immediately before Grace return. i called Onome into my office when i was sure big boss was in his office (which is well within earshot). i told her loud enough for big boss to hear our conversation, that the two month period of her employment is ending because the person she replaced is due to come back from "Port Harcourt" in a week or two. at first she didn't understand, because she taught i said the job was from temp-to-perm, didn't I? Fortunately, I've nailed the "earnest and surprised" look. She begins to cry and I offer her a tissue.

as if on cue, Mr. Boss came over and asked what was going on. well i explained to him the situation on ground, because Grace will be returning soon. he seemed genuinely worried because he has gotten so used to Onome. after what seemed like hours, he asked.

I nodded."That's true. All of her metrics have been stellar. But unfortunately there's not enough work here for two positions."

"Well, aren't they still looking to fill that position in accounts payable? Grace had a minor in accounting."

This position has been filled and vacant on and off for years. Because the manager is an idiot who doesn't know what she wants. This position is a metaphorical toilet with the flushing power of Niagara falls that can dispose of even the largest pieces of human refuse. Namely, Grace. What's more, it is in an entirely different department. But big dick bossman can get her placed there if he wants.

He took the idea happily, and immediately turned to Onome and begins to comfort her. "Don't worry, Onome. We've got it. You'll stay on and become permanent in this role and Grace will take a different role in the company. Okay?"

She's obviously still broken up a bit, but hopeful. She nods. he turns back to me to deal with the reality of the decision he's just made. "Will you be able to tell grace about the decision"

"Yes Of course I'll tell her." i said, taking all my will power of not jumping out of my seat in excitement.

I allowed onome to regain her composure, apologized for the confusion, and made sure to have her made permanent before Grace comes back.

Susan is currently battling the atomic water pressure of the Accounts Payable toilet, Grace is performing better than ever (she still thanks me sometimes), and bossman can jack off to this nice girl who is not qualified for and has no interest in my position.
I'm impressed by the style in which you used in handling the situation. That's a good one. If there's a vacancy for one with the ability to handle large-scale and complex projects in your company, I will gladly love to fill the position.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by Erums(m): 6:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nice handling strategy. I'm an HSE professional currently working in the power sector (disco). Kindly note I'm open to new roles in project HSE planning and management . As your company takes on major project. I presume my expertise might be needed. Kindly fill me in if a window opens, kindly don't forget the day of this request. Thanks
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
daviesblaze:

Susan is currently battling the atomic water pressure of the Accounts Payable toilet, Grace is performing better than ever (she still thanks me sometimes), and bossman can jack off to this nice girl who is not qualified for and has no interest in my position.

Who is Susan? angry

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by daviesblaze(m): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
greyham:

Who is Susan? angry

Smart Eye. grin grin grin

That's her real name

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by Elcemento(m): 9:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sharp you! Your attention to detail is top notch
greyham:

Who is Susan? angry
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by osemoses1234(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Omo cry your cry oo
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by jey4all(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
Fake story. Believe at your own peril. Fiction
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by nanauju(f): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by nanauju(f): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
jey4all:
Fake story. Believe at your own peril. Fiction

You're calling his story fake undecided but if nairaland bambialas(beggars) come to beg for money with the most fake story ever, you will give them money undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by Eagba(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=daviesblaze post=68474502]So i am heading a sub-department in the company i work for. and there was this manipulative female colleague who was two shot my junior. to be honest, she wasn't deserving of the position, she was mediocre at best. crazy to see how far a nice female curve and some big titties can take you. for the sake of anonymity let's call her Grace.

you my friend, you think like a war veteran
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by Wapnetrealmcom: 3:13am On Jun 15, 2018
My Life as a former Nigerian stripper is strictly 18+. This is not a series but a real life story re-enacted by the real person, Annabel herself. She wanted to tell her own story and act it out herself. It's one of the most captivating things you will ever watch. Annabel is living a much better life now but her story will leave you feeling all type of way. There's so much to learn. But please it contains strong language, nudity and sex so its strictly 18+.

Watch Annabel and other amazing shows on WNR tv now! Watch Annabel videos below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4lOX2Q4D0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjn0sJuyYaU
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by Kobicove(m): 6:09am On Jun 15, 2018
undecided
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by JesuEruOluwa: 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2018
A friend complained about this particular situation to me! I may have to invite her in here to read HER STORY
Re: A Female Colleague Tried To Take My Position By Flirting With My Boss. by Kobicove(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2018
JesuEruOluwa:
A friend complained about this particular situation to me! I may have to invite her in here to read HER STORY

Your friend lost the office politics battle grin

(1) (Reply)

Military Babes / How I Mistakenly Slept With A Married Man” – Lady Recounts Bad Romance / Help! See How My Girlfriend Behaves And Think...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.