Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (56391 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by BolajOris(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Things we do for love.
grin sorry bae, I guess u wanna say things we do with money. Cus love is another thing entirely,
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by hotspec(m): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2016
I trust naija girls, copy copy will soon start. if u cant build them sand throne by d beach side, dt means ure not romantic.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by ogtavia(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2016
how dt lady is 24 beats..she looks older than my elder sister who is just 27..
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:12am On Jul 17, 2016
mark1703official:

In that case you are on a long thing
If you're positive in thinking bro, Dollar can be reverted back to the normal price cheesy.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Odunharry(m): 12:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Jorussia:
Na this kind thing women dey like.
I dey tell you... God go answer their prayers
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by eemjay(f): 12:35am On Jul 17, 2016
So sweet! Some guys are just romantic.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by DLioness(f): 12:56am On Jul 17, 2016
Jorussia:
b4 nko
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Jorussia(m): 12:59am On Jul 17, 2016
DLioness:
b4 nko
who na too like comfort, esp naija women.see as she pose like the queen of England.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by karryn(f): 1:25am On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=BolajOris post=47616480][/quote]I still don't understand d reason y u quote me bcuz if I can remember I wasn't talking to u
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by alizma: 1:30am On Jul 17, 2016
how long will all these ladies continue to tell us lies about their age? Just negodi 24 yrs old agadi nwanyi.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 2:18am On Jul 17, 2016
Which kind nonsense be this one again? grin
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Origin(f): 2:32am On Jul 17, 2016
Lovely.

Hope they will exert that same energy and creativity to ensure their marriage is successful.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by engrOBku4(m): 2:54am On Jul 17, 2016
Abegi. go come dey hear all these girls wey go dey sound like dollbaby
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by adebrightayo(f): 3:29am On Jul 17, 2016
It's lovely & they're creative, but d beach side is ******* somehow.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 17, 2016
And I'm here! Nawa o, when I go get my own love story cef?
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Jennifer89(f): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2016
may their romance never run dry.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by crunchyg: 5:05am On Jul 17, 2016
Ladycloud:
Awww... So sweet.

I know say you go like this kind thing grin grin
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Obason22(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2016
She will kill u nd claim all ur wealth, she no care who u are.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2016
BolajOris:
grin sorry bae, I guess u wanna say things we do with money. Cus love is another thing entirely,
U think?
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by lorenzy26(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2016
beautiful way of proposing, but girls will never stop lieing about their real age... that face 24years... ka m nukwa.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by jtwest(m): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
If this isn't cute tell me what is

kiss kiss
OVERKILLING!
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by datkoded(m): 8:06am On Jul 17, 2016
We wey no get talent.... Na die we dey o cry
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by BizBloke(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2016
Creative guy. This guy is a romantic.

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by afamaustin(m): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2016
l am looking for a gal to propose
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by bigdady9ja1(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2016
And later they would complain men are incapable of loving.

And later they would complain men are not romantic.

And later they will say all men are dogs! If they are, why isn't your pet dog at home building you a sand throne?

this is clear empirical evidence that ALL MEN LOVE WOMEN! WHETHER HIS MOMMA, SISTER, BOO or any other female.

QUIT YAPPING and start listening to that your man.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2016
Wow!
He is an amazing guy!
Many Nigerian girls are fasting and praying for this kind of man.

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by callmebeauty(f): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2016
Jorussia:
before nko tongue
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by FeminineSniper(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2016
halfricanadian:
Awwwww beautiful can't wait for a sincere God fearing nd God loving man to do same to me

you dey fear God wey u dey find God fearing man?

FeminineSniper grin
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by Ladycloud(f): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2016
crunchyg:

I know say you go like this kind thing grin grin
lol... Who no go like am grin
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by smallvill(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Well what i have to say is my father did not build sand throne for my mother and by the grace of God the are still married till now going 40 years, i wish them the best, but if they are unable to build on the relationship of the marriage, the whole sand throne will become a bad memory.marriage is not a game of thrones is a serious matter. Don't start what you cant finish, if you know you cant keep on building sand throne for her till you die bro don't start now.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) by vickodedon(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smart G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Shot At The Desert By Ghanaian Man And Nigerian Lady / How I Forked 2 Sisters with thesame bed.. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.