Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. (4566 Views)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by xendra: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
great points! almost didn't follow when you said "has to be funny" but the explanation is understandable
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by vickvan(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Wow! Nice one OP... This is a front-page material... smiley
My dear, you don't have to break your head, i just have to buy a land here. What Op listed up there is making real sense. If you have those attributes, you're priceless. Who no like better thing?
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by policy12: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
Nice one Op but sometimes too this doesn't make the girl a wife material ask some ladies who did a long time rhlnshnip yet with all their sweat,faithful, honesty, humility: some even do boiboi for the in-laws and the guys still did not marry them.

God shu Jus give us our own..not all girls will posses this qualities and they will still marry on time before those with the above points.

1 Like

Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
cool
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by ouigy99(m): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
Chei..... OP don give nairaland babes expo Sha. Now they can pretend to be all the above just to marry the Maga guy... When she don enter, her true colors go show.
Abeg OP, create an 11th character, but this time, PM am to the males only

1 Like

Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by 0955eb027(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
my question is how many emotionally balanced ladies con remain for this country?

1 Like

Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by AyamConfidence(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
abeg where are my kinsmen...OP get ready to get married... I dey come claim you...you look like 200 yards of wifee material
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
policy12:

Nice one Op but sometimes too this doesn't make the girl a wife material ask some ladies who did a long time rhlnshnip yet with all their sweat,faithful, honesty, humility: some even do boiboi for the in-laws and the guys still did not marry them.

God shu Jus give us our own..not all girls will posses this qualities and they will still marry on time before those with the above points.
You might be right
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by halfricanadian(f): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
When u guys find such

Dont push her away nd regret for life

Cos not all women dat leaves comes back no b every body dey clingy

1 Like

Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
ouigy99:
Chei..... OP don give nairaland babes expo Sha. Now they can pretend to be all the above just to marry the Maga guy... When she don enter, her true colors go show.
Abeg OP, create an 11th character, but this time, PM am to the males only
Lolsss
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
AyamConfidence:
abeg where are my kinsmen...OP get ready to get married... I dey come claim you...you look like 200 yards of wifee material
Lolsss pls dont make me laugh cheesy
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by AyamConfidence(m): 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lolsss pls dont make me laugh cheesy
hachuallay Bae...the tin is ham hin d mood to marry, you get? but there is many fake fake baes him the word today, you get? but you look as if someone that can,you know, build hay beauriful housewife, you get? so plix epp me to hask your people for the list, don't worry I has moiney, I halso drife a buggati feyron...so what har we saying
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
SweetieConstie:
This is a great write-up!smiley Thumbs up OP...@ Mizzbouqui

Excellent analysis! cheesy
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
AyamConfidence:
hachuallay Bae...the tin is ham hin d mood to marry, you get? but there is many fake fake baes him the word today, you get? but you look as if someone that can,you know, build hay beauriful housewife, you get? so plix epp me to hask your people for the list, don't worry I has moiney, I halso drife a buggati feyron...so what har we saying
Now you've made a mistake, you don't have to entice a woman with your asset, I think I've seen the main reason for you not getting a wife yet
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by AyamConfidence(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Now you've made a mistake, you don't have to entice a woman with your asset, I think I've seen the main reason for you not getting a wife yet
hacchuallay Bae..har can carry you to London hin Spain...you get? har can efun swim from Nigeria to Ghana for a wifee yards like you....Bae can't you see ham in loff with you?
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
AyamConfidence:
hacchuallay Bae..har can carry you to London hin Spain...you get? har can efun swim from Nigeria to Ghana for a wifee yards like you....Bae can't you see ham in loff with you?
Sorry I can't see that, I'm seriously blind for now tongue
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by AyamConfidence(m): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
but Bae........
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by AyamConfidence(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
but Bae........
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I sure will

If you can apply these 10 attributes you described, you will surely be the woman described in Proverbs 31

My prayer for you is to find a matching loving, hardworking, caring, responsible and God-fearing man as a husband.

Thats assuming u havent found one already.
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Targaeryian:

If you can apply these 10 attributes you described, you will surely be the woman described in Proverbs 31

My prayer for you is to find a matching loving, hardworking, caring, responsible and God-fearing man as a husband.

Thats assuming u havent found one already.
Awww Amen thanks dear
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by Globalhustler(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Don't b stubborn mizzbouqui, I'll keep toasting u on every thread I find you till u say yes. Don't fall my hand naaa. I'm the Mr Right.
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Globalhustler:
Don't b stubborn mizzbouqui, I'll keep toasting u on every thread I find you till u say yes. Don't fall my hand naaa. I'm the Mr Right.
Okay
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by Globalhustler(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Okay
d last time u told me to try again. Now it's okay. We re getting there gradually but time no dey. Ose to lo ni mo pe thirty sisi. I Dey tell you say make u marry me, u Dey tell me say u no loff me o deh joor.
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • Following embarassed

Make i park my wheelbarrow here. I can bet with my two balls this thread is making frontpage. Lala, no be so?

BTW, Op, you've tried but some girlfriends show all these traits during friendship and when you put them in the house, opposite is what you see.
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Globalhustler:
d last time u told me to try again. Now it's okay. We re getting there gradually but time no dey. Ose to lo ni mo pe thirty sisi. I Dey tell you say make u marry me, u Dey tell me say u no loff me o deh joor.
I'm married bro, didn't you notice the ring on my thumb tongue
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
SerialGist:

Make i park my wheelbarrow here. I can bet with my two balls this thread is making frontpage. Lala, no be so?

BTW, Op, you've tried but some girlfriends show all these traits during friendship and when you put them in the house, opposite is what you see.
That is why you guys should be more prayerful and very careful before choosing a partner, although marriage is not a bed of roses but I can assure you that with prayers and being careful you will get the best partner and you can also encourage her to follow those steps above if you love her and want her to be your wife, by doing that you will surely get the best out of her wink
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by Globalhustler(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I'm married bro, didn't you notice the ring on my thumb tongue
aww. Nawa o. If this is true. No hope no more. My prayer is to meet my own better wife too soon o. But I for meet u earlier. I wd av done anytin at all to have your heart and safeguard it.
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:42am On Jul 18, 2016
Globalhustler:
aww. Nawa o. If this is true. No hope no more. My prayer is to meet my own better wife too soon o. But I for meet u earlier. I wd av done anytin at all to have your heart and safeguard it.
And I pray for you this morning, you wil get your own wife IJN

1 Like

Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by obontami2: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
mizzbouqui:
4. She has to be able to cook
If you have a girlfriend who is a lover of junks and roadside foods, you may have to reconsider. Your girlfriend has to be able to cook good meals; this would at least assure you that she would make a good wife and be able to provide for her family. The life you live as a married man should be different from the kind of life you lived as a bachelor.

That soup wey u post don dey make d worm for my belle dey dance azonto
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by sanyahkod(m): 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Most yoruba gals......taaaah!

And I must get married to one.

Olorun jo ma je kin gbe egun elegun.

But where are the good yoruba girls na?
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by halfricanadian(f): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
sanyahkod:
Most yoruba gals......taaaah!

And I must get married to one.

Olorun jo ma je kin gbe egun elegun.

But where are the good yoruba girls na?

cheesy cheesy they are on heart break island
Re: 10 Sure Signs That Girlfriend Of Yours Will Make A Good Wife. by Ssthorm(f): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Lol...dream-
wife possesses all dese qualities,wen u find ha b rest assured ur asleep!! cuz shes a dream-wife. Lets b real,u cnt hav it all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years / Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together / 10 Year Old Transgender Boy Creates Dating Site For Trans Kids (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.