Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,305 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years (4637 Views)

Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes / A 38 Year Old Man Manhood Grew To Abnormal Size After Having Sex With Someone Wi / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by Davizxcoded: 1:16am On Dec 20, 2016
This IG model, HaruHi MiWaKo who lives in Amsterdam, describes how she went from having big boobs to having super big boobs all within a 3 year period. She says the breast growth is caused by a condition known as (Juvenile) macromastia. She also talked about how she tried to visit the US but was denied visa because she had her cell phone with her during the interview. The photo of her above on the left was in 2013. Read her story below:

The photo of her in green was in 2014.
She wrote:
“Hello you,
Thank you for showing interest in me. Now let me tell you something about me. I am HaruHi MiWaKo (Himiwako) and am blessed by Mother Nature to look the way that I do. I enjoy life and I hope you do too! Gaming, anime, playing the violin and piano are amongst the favourite things I like to do. What I like doing most is making people smile, just by walking down the street, or by playing games with an audience.
“My breast growth started March 2013 and it has been growing in varying stages throughout the years. The condition is called (juvenile) macromastia or (juvenile) gigantomastia [both are the same condition just different names for it].
It does not bother me that my boobs are this huge, they are healthy and that’s what matters. Back pain is something I do not suffer from, and I do wear custom bras, so shopping for lingerie is quite the challenge.
I have one custom made bra. It was crazy expensive (€650). But its not really good it doesn’t fit good actually. I wear my custom bra with another tight bra underneath to keep my breasts up.
I have of course thought of breast reduction but I live by the creed “Everything for a reason”. I will eventually have to reduce. I hope not for a while just praying they don’t grow too rapidly.
Yes I do have names for my boobs. Rightboob: Boob-Lee. Leftboob: Boobafina. Named them after Bruce Lee and other boob a character from “Adventure time”
“I hope you folks will follow me on my journey through life and I wish you get some insight in what it’s like to live with the genetic gifts that have been given to me.”
She captioned this photo:

Re: Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by Davizxcoded: 1:17am On Dec 20, 2016
More photos

Re: Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by Davizxcoded: 1:19am On Dec 20, 2016

Re: Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by devilmaycry: 1:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 20, 2016
How does she breathe? Well at least she got natural airbags she can even survive a plane crash with that landing party
Re: Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by mamatayour(f): 2:37am On Dec 20, 2016
Cossy shey u see now say u be learner shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Sickness

1 Like

Re: Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by Kondomatic(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2016
Ok. Thanks for telling us why you have volcanic breast.
Please may we also know why you're sluty?
Re: Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by yankeedude(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2016
This is super massive. Ojigbijigbijigbi.
Re: Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by Tosinville(m): 9:06am On Dec 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked For real?
Re: Lady Describes How Her Boobs Grew To A Size 38T Within 3 Years by Divay22(f): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2016
Not cool

(1) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Shares Eye-popping Photo On Social Media / Man Accidentally Beheads Himself During Islamic Celebration / I Was Embarrassed For Trying To Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.