Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? (6008 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by sinaj(f): 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
fexyrich:
This sinaj na serious bad girl oooo!!! shocked And she looks very innocent..I wish ur so called boyfrnd would see this nonsense ur posting here.kai very shameless..why girls no get shame again...This useless generation..I hope ur mama would see what ur doin on social media...God have mercy!!! shocked
bros y u involve my mama for diz matter?

Shebi if I reply u nau u go complain say girls get bad mouth

Btw I was imitating the op, didn't mean that.
My bf would have laughed it off too.

Btw Itz not every post u have to quote.
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by seanblaise(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Marcus2(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
seanblaise:

Gudevening bro, pls i need ur help abt sumtin important to me...08134597430..kindly whatsapp or flash me and i will call yhu..tnx alot
abi u want make him forward the girl to you grin
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by emmyluizzz: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
ogorwyne:
Uncle Airforce, felt you would be the blunt type? Just tell her you need your space. That's not being rude, you could start by asking her when she plans on leaving though. A wise gal will get hints from that question.

If you are unable to do the above, stop feeding her, empty ur pots and give her the ' I'm broke attitude'.

Lastly if she still nor go, just conclude say you don get wife free of charge.
u talk like a virgin
ogorwyne:
Uncle Airforce, felt you would be the blunt type? Just tell her you need your space. That's not being rude, you could start by asking her when she plans on leaving though. A wise gal will get hints from that question.

If you are unable to do the above, stop feeding her, empty ur pots and give her the ' I'm broke attitude'.

u talk like a virgin
ogorwyne:

u talk like a virgin
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by ogorwyne(f): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
emmyluizzz:
u talk like a virgin u talk like a virgin u talk like a virgin
Lol. How virginity take relate with my post?
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by fexyrich(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:
bros y u involve my mama for diz matter?

Shebi if I reply u nau u go complain say girls get bad mouth

Btw I was imitating the op, didn't mean that.
My bf would have laughed it off too.

Btw Itz not every post u have to quote.
ok..BTW u be fine girl and av been admiring u secretly.But why bad tin no heavy for ur mouth like Di's embarassed
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by paragon40(m): 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:
I go carry my pusssy cum erm come grin
lipsrsealed
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by sinaj(f): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
fexyrich:
ok..BTW u be fine girl and av been admiring u secretly.But why bad tin no heavy for ur mouth like Di's embarassed
lol

My mouth?

U don see me talk bad thing b4? Lol
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by fexyrich(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:
lol

My mouth?

Ok ..na why I shock na.Abeg b4 I forget try and pm me or drop your number...I really need to preach to you..Today is Sunday and u are talking bad things .Don't forget to pm me..The ministry has to move in your direction... embarassed sad
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by fexyrich(m): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:
lol

My mouth?

Ok ..na why I shock na.Abeg b4 I forget try and pm me or drop your number...I really need to preach to you..Today is Sunday and u are talking bad things .Don't forget to pm me..The ministry has to move in your direction... embarassed sad undecided kiss
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by fexyrich(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:
lol

My mouth?

Na why I shock na...You are talking bad things on Sunday..OK make sure you pm me or drop your number..I need to preach to you..The ministry has to move in your direction.. angry embarassed kiss
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by sinaj(f): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
fexyrich:
Na why I shock na...You are talking bad things on Sunday..OK make sure you pm me or drop your number..I need to preach to you..The ministry has to move in your direction.. angry embarassed kiss
Lwkmd grin preach gini

Do u knw if am the daughter of a preacher?
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by fexyrich(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:

Lwkmd grin preach gini

Do u knw if am the daughter of a preacher?
No pm me first..mine is a very special message..and am led to deliver it to you.. Am waiting angry undecided
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Airforce1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
ogorwyne:

Lol. How virginity take relate with my post?
he's right

I stopped replying you because you talk like a virgin.
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Airforce1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
seanblaise:

Gudevening bro, pls i need ur help abt sumtin important to me...08134597430..kindly whatsapp or flash me and i will call yhu..tnx alot
Ok
I will
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by ogorwyne(f): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:
he's right

I stopped replying you because you talk like a virgin.
Still don't know how virgins talk though. But I guess its not a bad thing after all
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Airforce1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
ogorwyne:

Still don't know how virgins talk though. But I guess its not a bad thing after all
. been a virgin is nothing to be proud of

I can't even roll with a virgin because they're dulling
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by jrerico1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
sinaj:
I go carry my pusssy cum erm come grin
dy hack ur acct?? Lol I nr believe say na u dy type
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by ogorwyne(f): 9:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:

Its also nothing to be ashamed of Mr OP.
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by ogorwyne(f): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:

Its also nothing to be ashamed of Mr OP. That sexually active dumbo you are rolling with was once a virgin too.
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Airforce1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
ogorwyne:

Its also nothing to be ashamed of Mr OP. That sexually active dumbo you are rolling with was once a virgin too.

you mean your mom?

Ok never mind

Bye!
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by ogorwyne(f): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:

you mean your mom?

Ok never mind

Bye!

And of everything on earth, you had to insult my mom? Have a goodnight's rest. I won't trade insults with you.
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by seanblaise(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pls guys just click on the link and vote.
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by seanblaise(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pls guys just click on the link and vote ...tnx alot
Ogorwyne
Airforce1
Jrerico
Fexyrich
Marcus2
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by seanblaise(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:

you mean your mom?

Ok never mind

Bye!

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by KingRex1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
Airforce1:

you mean your mom?

Ok never mind

Bye!

This is so petty man. Any lil respect I had for you just flew right thru the window.

Why involve her mum in this
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Airforce1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
ogorwyne:

And of everything on earth, you had to insult my mom? Have a goodnight's rest. I won't trade insults with you.
that's what you get when you disrespect people close to my heart.

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Romancelanders Were High School Students / Can You Kiss Someone You Don't Love / I'm I acting too Harsh??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.