Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? (5982 Views)

Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / My Ex Came Around Today But I Had To Tell Her It's Truly Over (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Airforce1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
Advice please.

A girl I gave "thumbs up" to her request to come visit me 3 days after I broke up with my girl friend has refused to go.

She's been here since Monday , today is the sixth day still she's not showing any sign she wants to leave any time soon.

I don't want to be rude.
Please how do I send her away without hurting her?

I just got back this evening only to see her wearing my T-shirt
Gawd
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by ogorwyne(f): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Uncle Airforce, felt you would be the blunt type? Just tell her you need your space. That's not being rude, you could start by asking her when she plans on leaving though. A wise gal will get hints from that question.

If you are unable to do the above, stop feeding her, empty ur pots and give her the ' I'm broke attitude'.

Lastly if she still nor go, just conclude say you don get wife free of charge.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by HungerBAD: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tell her say Church wan come do Vigil for your house.

Make sure you buy anointing oils make she see.

On a more serious note,you be boy or man?what is difficult there?it's your house.

Sit her down,and tell her that though you enjoyed her company,it is time for her to go back home.

Mistake 101: Never allow a lady overstay her visit.

7 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by ireneony(f): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by modestofynest(m): 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2016
This rules work like magic, tell like five of ur friends to come stay at ur place they will sleep there eat there three days after they arrive watch and see na she to use her mouth tell u say she wan go, reasons been girls like privacy with their guys so any third person in the house is a crowd talk more five guys na run she dey so

4 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by sinaj(f): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
Lol

Airforce I hail o! grin

1 Like

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Dottore: 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2016
Human beings. person see free do only for you to continue the do now you wan run. if she had refused to come you will still come to complain that girls too dey form

2 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by ouigy99(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
You don tire to nack?..... You must finish what you started ooo. Better go buy kunu, to replace lost semen, bitter cola and moringa for turgid erection, and sprite or seven up for extra strength.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Dottore: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
modestofynest:
This rules work like magic, tell like five of ur friends to come stay at ur place they will sleep there eat there three days after they arrive watch and see na she to use her mouth tell u say she wan go, reasons been girls like privacy with their guys so any third person in the house is a crowd talk more five guys na run she dey so

this wouldnt work for all girls. some girls are so rugged that they could share a clouded room without complain. you never see the ones wey go hang their panties on top you guy boxer sef grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Hilles(m): 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
Get a ps4 , a whole barrrack of friends and boozz! She go flee

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by nikkypearl(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
You again

2 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by mhisbliss(f): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
i will bluntly speak up "Airforce1 you're here alot now, i need space can you be a sweety and make me some space?
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Spicylate(f): 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
Babe how far na, when do you intend leaving please?

2 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

Airforce I hail o! grin

I also broke up with my galfrd last week, pls come and spend some nice time with me next week. cry grin
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wake up around 12 midnight and cover your face with powder
Wear her pant on your head
Light 10 candles around the bed
Bring a live fowl, kill it and pour the blood on her
Start shouting 'Die! Die! Die!'
Then ask her when is her next period...do this with a straight and serious face
Watch her disappear from your life!!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by firstking01(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by DR1SKLEF(m): 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
[size=40] SMH! [/size]

1 Like

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Airforce1:
Advice please.

A girl I gave "thumbs up" to her request to come visit me 3 days after I broke up with my girl friend has refused to go.

She's been here since Monday , today is the sixth day still she's not showing any sign she wants to leave any time soon.

I don't want to be rude.
Please how do I send her away without hurting her?
first what kinda food are you feeding her with? The food wey dey babe dey chop for your house na'im make d babe no wan go. If you are giving her good food, guy you better stop it. grin Go buy like 20cups of garri and start feeding her with it. grin Trust me nobody go tell d babe make she run b4 she pack herself comot for ur crib. shocked
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by halfricanadian(f): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
When she is pregnant cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by stanboy28(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Airforce1 again
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by sinaj(f): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
I also broke up with my galfrd last week, pls come and spend some nice time with me next week. cry grin

Lol

Av bin dating my bf for long now, I need a new dick grin
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Airforce1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
first what kinda food are you feeding her? The food wey dey babe dey chop for your house na'im make d babe no wan go. If you are giving her good food, guy you better stop it. grin Go buy like 20cups of garri and start feeding her with it. grin Trust me nobody go tell d babe make she run b4 she pack herself comot for ur crib. shocked

I swear e be like say I go apply this method.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
sinaj:

Lol

lol. baby I have 7inche d**k on reserve, well it was programmed just to work on you kiss grin Make I go furnish my crib b4 u arrive. Wetin u go carry come ? cheesy
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Richy4(m): 8:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
But she is comforting you for your bitter break up haba!!!!

Without her, U would have still being in your PJ with box of tissue papers. crying your eyes out.....

Even if u want her to go, just be nice and tell her that u took a leave from your place of work because u were not emotionally available to do anything... that u wanna go cool off at your cousin for a week...

I think she was still there to make sure u do not commit suicide...

2 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by MidasTouche01(m): 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
sinaj:

Lol

Chisux!!!
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Elchappo: 8:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Airforce mumu ooo..

When u dey fork this gal for 3dayz, u tell us
Why disturbing our peace now

Guy, I ve told u nd will tell u again, anyday u leave woman matter ur star will shine.

3 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
Tell her ur Dad is bringing some couple of prayer warriors to cast and bind the evil spirits in your house.. Truss me she will leave
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by sinaj(f): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
lagosflexcamp:
lol. baby I have 7inche d**k on reserve, well it was programmed just to work on you kiss grin Make I go furnish my crib b4 u arrive. Wetin u go carry come ? cheesy
I go carry my pusssy cum erm come grin
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by modestofynest(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Dottore:

this wouldnt work for all girls. some girls are so rugged that they could share a clouded room without complain. you never see the ones wey go hang their panties on top you guy boxer sef grin grin grin

Then that's not a girl anymore u are dealing with ur fellow man bruh
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by kellz0(m): 8:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
since your music and football career didt sell and is stupidity that is qivinq you popularity...keep beinq stupid!!!

10 Likes

Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
sinaj:
I go carry my pusssy cum erm come grin
chisos..
But you look innocent. Bawo lo ṣe jẹ?
Re: She Has Overstayed Her Welcome.. How Do I Tell Her To Leave? by Airforce1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
kellz0:
since your music and football career didt sell and is stupidity that is qivinq you popularity...keep beinq stupid!!!

oh wow

You must have tried so many times to be popular like me but failed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pussy Hole So Endless And Deep / Would You Continue The Journey As A Lady Or A Guy Seeing Such Sign Post / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.