Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? (970 Views)

“Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / 7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by marvelck: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
As a lady, is getting married your ultimate ambition in life? Is that all you crave for as a woman? Does it make one fulfilled and happy? Does getting married and having kids, supersede every other desire or achievement of a woman? Do you yearn for more, to work, go into business, further your education or just sit at home and be a full time house wife/baby making machine. while your husband work, make money, go out, hang out and catch some fun with friends? A lot of married ladies do find themselves in such situation. And unfortunately their husband don't seem to notice or care. And this is very bad. Your wife should be carried along, as you progress in life. Imagine neglecting your wife after wooing her, scattering her head, and winning her heart with so much love, care and affection prior to marrying her. You don't love a woman half way. She is not a car that you get to be with or handle with love only when you are driving it. Treat your wife as if she's you. For both of you are now one heart, one body. One love!
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by Kobicove(m): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2016
At a certain point you get tired of eating the same 'food' everyday grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by falconey(m): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2016
Kobicove:

hmmm
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by Thandobaby(f): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2016
Kobicove:

Thunder fire u joor its only e unsatisfied guys that think of such
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by halfricanadian(f): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2016
A man i know i will get married will never neglect me embarassed embarassed

Thats why i will b careful very careful wen im bou to get married
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by Thisnut(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2016
men don't neglect their wives, it's the wives that neglect taking good care of themselves.

Some women ehh undecided stop taking good care of themselves and you start seeing their true colors,coke and fanta mixed and start up with bad attitude.
Men love soft landing, any lady that can provide that is who the man runs to.

Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by halfricanadian(f): 10:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Thisnut:
Some of em stop taking good care of themselves and you start seeing their true colors.
Men love soft landing, any lady that can provide that is who the man runs to.

Good ur type tinks d grass is greener on d oda side

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by johnson232: 10:33am On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Lolzzz.... laff wan kill me... cheesy
u think so?
U think those who got neglected by their spouse, weren't careful?
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by halfricanadian(f): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2016
johnson232:

Lolzzz.... laff wan kill me... cheesy
u think so?
U think those who got neglected by their spouse, weren't careful?

Wen i mean careful i mean seeking first d kingdom of God nd everything will b added to me

Only God dat sees d hrt of man dat i cant see
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by johnson232: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Thandobaby:

Thunder fire u joor its only e unsatisfied guys that think of such

The guy is right...
familiarity breeds contempt...
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by johnson232: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wen i mean careful i mean seeking first d kingdom of God nd everything will b added to me

Only God dat sees d hrt of man dat i cant see

hmmm...
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by Thisnut(m): 10:42am On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:

2king 7vs 4
English Standard Version
If we say, ‘Let us enter the city,’ the famine is in the city, and we shall die there. And if we sit here, we die also. So now come, let us go over to the camp of the Syrians. If they spare our lives we shall live, and if they kill us we shall but die.

It's better to go away to the other side to face uncertainty than stay and die for fear of seeing the other side. It might not be greener, but the curiosity keeps you alive. grin
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by halfricanadian(f): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Thisnut:

2king 7vs 4
English Standard Version
If we say, ‘Let us enter the city,’ the famine is in the city, and we shall die there. And if we sit here, we die also. So now come, let us go over to the camp of the Syrians. If they spare our lives we shall live, and if they kill us we shall but die.

It's better to go away to face uncertainty than stay and die for fear of seeing the other side. It might not be greener, but the curiosity keeps you alive. grin

Nope with God all things are possible i cast d burden to God
Re: Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2016
What you wrote up there is relative.

There are caring and loving men, whose wives aren't doing anything, is all abt preference.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Nigerian Man Shed Uncontrollable Tears After Girlfriend Dumped Him / One Word For This Dude / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.