Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? (3281 Views)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
How e take concern you
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by onstelly(f): 11:47pm On Jul 16, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
why
It's private
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
vizkiz:
Why will I give her money? Is her father dead

She no go open for you.She go say"I no be oshofree.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Tallysmallz(f): 2:12am On Jul 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by bitchcrafts: 2:13am On Jul 17, 2016
$5k ...I'm never ever gonna do that haygain!
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 17, 2016
onstelly:
It's private
tell me in private.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
tell me in private.
lolz
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 17, 2016
sekxy:
lolz
hehehehehe queen sekxy, happy sunday.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehehehe queen sekxy, happy sunday.
wish u the same ....
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by ladycomfort(f): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

. And you want to become mr naira or whatever with that your statement. undecided

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by vizkiz: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2016
ladycomfort:
. And you want to become mr naira or whatever with that your statement. undecided

If you will be kind enough to tell me what exactly is wrong with that statement.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2016
sekxy:

wish u the same ....
mylady. i hope u know im not flirting behind ur back.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by iamkingzlee(m): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

This just made my sunday grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by simplyakinz(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2016
#1million, Toyota Camry 2012model, Pay Her Sch Fee Four Yrs, Yet Am Stil Living In One Room Apartment.. Dnt Mind Me Na Love Dey Worry Me.. Lol
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by ladycomfort(f): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

If you will be kind enough to tell me what exactly is wrong with that statement.
. Hey kid, back off

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Laveda(f): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

Does this make any sense?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by vizkiz: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

Does this make any sense?

Yeah it does. You just don't wanna see it.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Laveda(f): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

Yeah it does. You just don't wanna see it.

Nope it doesn't.. So tell me what's so bad about giving your girlfriend money? A worthy one?

So you saying except the dad is dead you can't give? That's a first! Wow *claps*

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by vizkiz: 9:55am On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

Nope it doesn't.. So tell me what's so bad about giving your girlfriend money? A worthy one?

So you saying except the dad is dead you can't give? That's a first! Wow *claps*

It is suppose to be a relationship not a job opportunity.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Laveda(f): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

Don't be myopic in reasoning.. sad

Anyways I'm not surprised, this is NL i know your type.. You'll yap here but ready to spend your salary for "love"

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by MidasTouche01(m): 9:59am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

For the first time, I will be agreeing with u,

Some ladies seriously need re-orientation

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 17, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
mylady. i hope u know im not flirting behind ur back.
hahahaha. ..I hope so
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by ladycomfort(f): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

lol...Oh, now I remember you grin
. undecided yes. You can now go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by vizkiz: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:
Don't be myopic in reasoning.. sad

Anyways I'm not surprised, this is NL i know your type.. You'll yap here but ready to spend your salary for "love"

I will do anything for LOVE.
Only if I am 100% sure it is love. You know I wouldn't lie about that fact.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Laveda(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

I will do anything for LOVE.
Only if I am 100% sure it is love. You know I wouldn't lie about that fact.

Vic angry

undecided
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by vizkiz: 10:07am On Jul 17, 2016
Laveda:

Vic angry
undecided
grin tongue
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by vizkiz: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2016
rheether:
200 for cab.
I believe you're not version of Ada flavour was singing about tongue
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? by Laveda(f): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2016
vizkiz:

grin tongue
Big head undecided

tongue how dey?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares The List Of 10 RULES His Girlfriend Gave Him(guys Can You Take These) / Ladies, Check My Hot Body And Rate It By 100% / See 6 Different Ways To Know If A W0man Is H0rny, Even From Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.