Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (1645 Views)

"I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by RottenTomato: 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mine is 10k! grin I later borrowed 20k from her which I refused to pay back till this day! grin grin She requested for 70k to offset her "younger brother's" bills in school and I placed her on everlasting voicemail. Na be born am? She get papa come dey tell me say make I pay her brother school fees. i no even knw weda na her school boyfriend.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Kingsasian(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Mine is 12k
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by RottenTomato: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kingsasian:
Mine is 12k
in this recession, I hardly give a girl 200 Naira.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ikp120(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
50 naira
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by IecheM(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
#50 Bro

No money for the country
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by RottenTomato: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
IecheM:
[/right]#50 Bro

[right]
No money for the country
my bro country hard, no be small cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by IecheM(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
ikp120:
50 naira
;Dsee my brother o
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by kinggogo: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Well i no get any gf, so moni dey stay for pocket

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by RottenTomato: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
ikp120:
50 naira
even worn out ashawo will not accept that! Hope no be small pikin for Pry 3 u take 50 naira entice so?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Presh900(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
mtn #100
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Kingsasian(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
RottenTomato:
in this recession, I hardly give a girl 200 Naira.
not recently o. This happened some years back.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by IecheM(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
RottenTomato:
my bro country hard, no be small cheesy

so u give girl 10k, allow her go like dt
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by RottenTomato: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
kinggogo:
Well i no get any gf, so moni dey stay for pocket
I'm planning to link u to one dat will be chopping your money grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by RottenTomato: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
IecheM:

so u give girl 10k, allow her go like dt
I knack am well well, even borrow 20k from her
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Memesticmeme: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
#1000... I know some people will want to say ayam stingy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by RottenTomato: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Memesticmeme:
#1000... I know some people will want to say ayam stingy
na road side ashawa u dey carry?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Adeoba10(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
30k.. Just last month, but not in cash... Bought her a phone... Cash was 4500 during my nysc days...
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ikp120(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
RottenTomato:
even worn out ashawo will not accept that! Hope no be small pikin for Pry 3 u take 50 naira entice so?

lolzzz.
Bro I don't encourage girls to date for money... All the girls I ever dated loved me for me, not for money, because I no dey shake body o grin... Gold diggers fear me sha grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ikp120(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
IecheM:
;Dsee my brother o
lolzzz
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by mrjaybaba(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Some thousands that i cant let go grin

Na later my eyes con open say this girl don charm me. grin

Chai ! d tin pain me no be small

Well, that was over 4 years ago.

That one cannot happen this recession.

I don take blood of Jesus cover my self.

#nomoreloss
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ajokebelle(f): 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
Most of the people commenting here broke guys, imagine the poster, because of #10000.
Mmmtchcwwwww.
Better pray to God to upgrade your level.
N.B: If you like quote me from a million times, I will not reply you.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ajoskele(m): 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
ajokebelle:
Most of the people commenting here broke guys, imagine the poster, because of #10000.
Mmmtchcwwwww.
I'm not quoting you for what you wrote but for the semblance in our monikers.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ajokebelle(f): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
ajoskele:
I'm not quoting you for what you wrote but for the semblance in our monikers.
That's true, wow.
But your moniker sounds feminine.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
About 500k in a 3 year span I think.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ajoskele(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
ajokebelle:

That's true, wow.
But your moniker sounds feminine.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by ajoskele(m): 1:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
ajokebelle:
That's true, wow. But your moniker sounds feminine.
Nope. I'm a brother-in-the-Lord.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by thesicilian: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
ajokebelle:
Mmmtchcwwwww.
My thoughts exactly. Instead of praying for more blessings and working hard, they are here bragging about how selfish they can be with the little the have.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Bizibi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
ajokebelle:
Mmmtchcwwwww.
OK,how much have given yours?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Bizibi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
ajokebelle:
Mmmtchcwwwww.
OK,how much have you given yours?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Smellymouth: 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
Even people still eating ="mummy thank you" go dey blame recession..

I am erre to read LIES..
Re: What Is The Highest Amount You Have Given To Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Smellymouth:
Even people still eating ="mummy thank you" go dey blame recession..

I am erre to read LIES..

same here

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me & Bae @ Wan Tan Resturant Benin City / An Encounter With A Gay (homosexual) / Miss Anambra Sex Video: Lady Who ‘coordinated’ Lesbian Act, Blackmailed Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.