Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? (731 Views)

Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” / Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Men Cheat With Ugly Women Because Beautiful Women Aren’t Romantic In Bed- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? by isobel: 3:56am On Jul 17, 2016
There’s this argument that all men cheat and that it is needless to leave a man because he cheated except you want to end up with another cheater since all men cheat.

I once vowed that my boyfriend would never cheat on me. He almost never left my side and never failed to introduce me to everyone as his wife to be. Gentle, soft spoken and almost too doting, I had no reason to worry about unfaithfulness and I was strongly opinionated about my friends’ boyfriends who cheated on them. I saw no reason why any one should stay with a man after he is caught cheating.

Then one day, I picked up my boyfriends tablet to watch a movie and what I saw shocked me beyond words. An explicit facebook message of a sexual encounter with a girl and how he couldn’t wait to see her again. I confronted him and he denied it with silly and unbelievable excuses that I don’t even remember.

Even though I didn’t believe it, I found myself unable to break up with him. We had been together for several years and he was my world. I felt a pang of guilt when I remembered how I vehemently encouraged my friends to leave their boyfriends when they cheated and here I was unable to conceive the thought of breaking up with mine. I told myself the same thing I hated to hear.What if the next guy I meet also cheats?

In the real sense, should one condone a cheating boyfriend or husband? How do you deal with the situation knowing the trust has been broken? Do you just pack up and leave or forgive him knowing he is likely to do it again? How many times does he have to cheat before you call it quits or do you just resign to fate and let yourself believe it is a norm that all men cheat?

Culled from http://www.exhalehood.com/agree-men-cheat/
Re: Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? by Bluezy13(m): 4:02am On Jul 17, 2016
(1) One should condone a cheating boyfriend/husband only if one cheats.

(2) I immediately conclude that he is one of the random after all. Hoping to meet some better someday. Glad that I still stand a chance of living him since I'm not way past menopause and concluding that the broken trust helps my sense of judgment about subsequent guys.

(3) If marriage, I just pack up and leave, coming back will depend on his sincere repentance and family intervention.
If just a relationship, I'll just walk away unless otherwise I enjoy some privileges from him, only then will I remain but would have another guy somewhere.

(4) I don't just resign to fate with the norm that all men cheat lest I reach menopause without getting married. It will be difficult for me to get married.
Re: Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 17, 2016
This is life.
No straight cut answers only situations to deal with, accept, or Leave.
It's all very simple but most people miss that simplicity and over complicate things.
Re: Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jul 17, 2016
One is enaf for me to discontinue the relationship... When I trust a person, I trust him with all my heart but once he broke it then I considered it a done deal.... cool

Some Men cheats coz they are not happy with their partner and some men are juz a plain ashewo boys even they have the best girl beside them...
Re: Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? by dgalon(m): 4:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Let the ladies answer the question
Re: Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? by Ladycloud(f): 4:14am On Jul 17, 2016
Not at men cheat... It's just like saying God created created all men the Same! There are faithful men out there..
Re: Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? by firstking01(m): 5:21am On Jul 17, 2016
isobel:
There’s this argument that all men cheat and that it is needless to leave a man because he cheated except you want to end up with another cheater since all men cheat.

I once vowed that my boyfriend would never cheat on me. He almost never left my side and never failed to introduce me to everyone as his wife to be. Gentle, soft spoken and almost too doting, I had no reason to worry about unfaithfulness and I was strongly opinionated about my friends’ boyfriends who cheated on them. I saw no reason why any one should stay with a man after he is caught cheating.

Then one day, I picked up my boyfriends tablet to watch a movie and what I saw shocked me beyond words. An explicit facebook message of a sexual encounter with a girl and how he couldn’t wait to see her again. I confronted him and he denied it with silly and unbelievable excuses that I don’t even remember.

Even though I didn’t believe it, I found myself unable to break up with him. We had been together for several years and he was my world. I felt a pang of guilt when I remembered how I vehemently encouraged my friends to leave their boyfriends when they cheated and here I was unable to conceive the thought of breaking up with mine. I told myself the same thing I hated to hear.What if the next guy I meet also cheats?

In the real sense, should one condone a cheating boyfriend or husband? How do you deal with the situation knowing the trust has been broken? Do you just pack up and leave or forgive him knowing he is likely to do it again? How many times does he have to cheat before you call it quits or do you just resign to fate and let yourself believe it is a norm that all men cheat?

Culled from http://www.exhalehood.com/agree-men-cheat/
98%
Re: Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 17, 2016
Ladycloud:
Not at men cheat... It's just like saying God created created all men the Same! There are faithful men out there..
d faithful once r nt yet born
Re: Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jul 17, 2016
NO❤That's just what the hoeish 1's say ta make themselves feel better.
Re: Do You Agree That All Men Cheat? by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Bla bla bla and the generalizations continue. All men cheat, all yorubas are promiscuous, all igbos are money freaks, all doctors are womanizers yad a yad a yad.
Some ladies would be better off as nuns, ironically they can't do without men.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Romantic / Why Are Ladies Angry Because Of This / See The Age When Couples Tend To Cheat On Their Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.