Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Delayed Ejaculation PLEASE HELP... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delayed Ejaculation PLEASE HELP... (574 Views)

My Story! How I Battled And Cured Premature Ejaculation / Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed Ejaculati.on / Delayed Ejaculation PLEASE HELP... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delayed Ejaculation PLEASE HELP... by faithfuldon7(m): 9:43am On Jul 17, 2016
Please I have the authority of good friend to share this here, so that the good Doctors in the house can help...

A friend of mine just got married and he called this morning that he finds it hard to ejaculate on time with his new wife.. I know he is a three minutes guy because we go way back. He said he will now spend more than 45 minutes now before he come and the wife is really complaining...

Pls any body with a solution in anyway will highly be appreciated.. He just wants to come early plss help
Re: Delayed Ejaculation PLEASE HELP... by ouigy99(m): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2016
Only 45 mind and his wife dey complain? May she be careful of what she wishes, for she will still complain if his condition changes to 45 seconds.
Why is the guy troubling himself.... He is blessed with what so many men in this modern times are praying for, with some even spending so much money on medical prescriptions to make them last 3mins

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic / What Is Wrong With This Picture??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.