Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

For The Ladies: How To Know Your Love Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: How To Know Your Love Status (558 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Romantic: Love Status Quote / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies: How To Know Your Love Status by 2saints: 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Have you ever wondered to find out if he truly loves you or just hanging around for the sex?

Here is a rather weird question you can ask him to find out.

Ask him how does he feel whenever you guys are talking on the phone. If he beats round the bush, ask him directly if he gets erect whenever he's on the phone with you.

OK, now, if his answer is a YES, without fumbling words, then he truly loves you and it's not just about the sex thingy.

But if he says yes after much pauses and fumbling around, babe doubt his love o. Especially if you guys have had sex before.

And if the answer is an outright NO, babe just forget it. No love lost, no love found.

Try this single step to know your love status
Re: For The Ladies: How To Know Your Love Status by Sexxkillz: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Peppersoup logic.

On phone, I can be in lagos and tell you I'm in kano. Will you come to kano to look for me?

If I'm on the phone with you, and I tell you I'm erect -whether I fumble or not - are you going to come and touch my dick to confirm?

If you trust a person, you trust the person. If there's no trust, stop wasting your time in the relationship, and asking bloody stupid questions like "are you erect?!"

Common sense. . .

4 Likes

Re: For The Ladies: How To Know Your Love Status by 2saints: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Peppersoup logic.

On phone, I can be in lagos and tell you I'm in kano. Will you come to kano to look for me?

If I'm on the phone with you, and I tell you I'm erect -whether I fumble or not - are you going to come and touch my dick to confirm?

If you trust a person, you trust the person. If there's no trust, stop wasting your time in the relationship, and asking bloody stupid questions like "are you erect?!"

Common sense. . .

See a guy wanting to understand a ladies thingy. Lol.
Sorry Bros, if e pain you, no to think am. Get a gf

Re: For The Ladies: How To Know Your Love Status by Sexxkillz: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
2saints:

See a guy wanting to understand a ladies thingy. Lol.
Sorry Bros, if e pain you, no to think am. Get a gf
Lol.

Stupidity doesn't pain me. . . Be sorry for yourself.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are You In A Relationship But You Fear He/she Is Will Leave You / Relationship / Sex Is Not Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.