Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo (62058 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by kayclub1: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
Enjoy Huge Cash, Laptops, Trips Overseas, Lifetime Investments, Scholarships and so On by Just referring People to Join and Be Successful.. its Easy, Safe and Simple.. WhatsApp +2348143214953 for Details/Info..
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Elchappo: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
benji93:

Seyi signs in infuriated..............
A piece of advice to you son of man. Every man has chosen his path and carried his cross, if you desire to turn a man from his beliefs, you should do it with utmost caution, and respect, devoid of ridicule. As a cultured person, ur open ridicule will not serve the purpose of turning me away from my beliefs. So it is purposeless. By the way you address matters of this kind, i only have the impression that you are at least sometimes purposeless, well i also know that my impression does not matter to you, but u appear short of depth, so you need someone to enlighten you. Wisdom is the principal thing, get wisdom and in all thy getting, get understanding.................Seyi signs out calm.

Hahahahahahaha..
See this Italian Onuku, u think if u come up with well articulated english, it will save u from Hell

Lastly, u signed out From the coven of witches
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by ademoladeji(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Elchappo:

[s]
Forgotten the same scientist told us that the measurement device is situated in ur family Lineage.. [/s]

You need to apply sense n wisdom to any statement you make on a public forum.

Is it a crime for someone to have a contrary belief to yours?

That you're an Anglican doesn't make a Catholic or Pentecostal Church goer an outcast. You being a Christian isn't a clear verdict that other individuals with different religious view sure candidates of Hell.

So, in as much as you av freedom of speech, do not castigate others or slander their beliefs because there's also freedom of association as well as freedom of religion.

#ENDofQUOTE

2 Likes

Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Elchappo: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Its true Bro, He is probably feeling relevant now.

Sure I am, pls get inside nd get me some cup cake, pls no incantations...
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by adwem2003(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2016
@op, I know this guy na. His name is Ademiluyi sesan, finished from loyola, 02 set. We used to call him Adan (Bat). Happy married life to him...from big mario

1 Like

Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by akilo1: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
kingthreat:
Cele babes are beautiful. They are endowed. They can phuck. Got a nice sense of style. Infact they're very appealing among Yoruba girls.
My only problem with them is that once they want to have their way to wealth or a man's heart, they will go all out for it. They don't think twice before going fetish. Most of them have a personal babalawo or celestial father for their spiritual exploits. For this reason I fear them. sad sad
one cele woman nearly make me her husband as she told me that if she want me to marry her tommorow,i must marry her,on hearing this,i pull off my shoes and do bolts thgs,100meter in 1 seconds from her house
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by benji93: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Elchappo:

Hahahahahahaha..
See this Italian Onuku, u think if u come up with well articulated english, it will save u from Hell

Lastly, u signed out From the coven of witches
Oh no, my fluency will not save me but, u don't appear to deeply understand the difference between heaven and hell. So i advice you to read ur bible, but if you have, read it again, if that is not satisfactory enough, see an upright rabbi, incase that does not help either, i think you need nothing but a comlete re-evaluation of ur senses. And mind you, incase u care to know, i signed out from having to work my way through your folly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Elchappo: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
ademoladeji:

You need to apply sense n wisdom to any statement you make on a public forum.

Is it a crime for someone to have a contrary belief to yours?

That you're an Anglican doesn't make a Catholic or Pentecostal Church goer an outcast. You being a Christian isn't a clear verdict that other individuals with different religious view sure candidates of Hell.

So, in as much as you av freedom of speech, do not castigate others or slander their beliefs because there's also freedom of association as well as freedom of religion.

#ENDofQUOTE

Now u ve spoken well just that u need to stop attending ur prayer ground situated near canal, river, stream, because nah mammiwater una dey dance for.
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Elchappo: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
benji93:

Oh no, my fluency will not save me but, u don't appear to deeply understand the difference between heaven and hell. So i advice you to read ur bible, but if you have, read it again, if that is not satisfactory enough, see an upright rabbi, incase that does not help either, i think you need nothing but a comlete re-evaluation of ur senses. And mind you, incase u care to know, i signed out from having to work my way through your folly.

Would i need pigeon to do that White or black..
Kindly give me ur shrine location.
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by ANAKONDA: 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
Elchappo:

Oga seal ur mouth..
Nothing concern God with cele people..
U guyz re pure spiritualist..

Oya no vex b4 u carry my matter go spiritual...

Congrats for usurping Gods' prerogative to judge.
I place you in His dock. Have a good time in hell.
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Elchappo: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
ANAKONDA:

Congrats for usurping Gods' prerogative to judge.
I place you in His dock. Have a good time in hell.

Pls when u re coming to join me, buy me a truck load of yam cous I intend opening a fast food shop there..
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by benji93: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Elchappo:

Would i need pigeon to do that White or black..
Kindly give me ur shrine location.
Seyi signs in surprised.........
I beg to differ, ur problem don pass pigeon matter ooo, if there is anything like that atleast.And you have another problem, you talk too much and listen less. If i will be able to solve ur problem, i would have suggested it in my post(i know thts another uninformed attempt at ridicule). Anyway, i would like disassociate myself from having this conversation anylonger, cos it is purposeless and getting boring. It is really pathetic.I know you will reply though, cos you appear as someone that fusses over trivialities, i hope you are nt,and i hope we will find common ground on other issues asides religion in the future and on other threads. Good day........................... Seyi sings out bored
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by ANAKONDA: 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Kayraph:

Oga Ade, if you are truly a CCC member you would know that those two people up there are not CCC members.

They are likely to be C & S or Aladura members.

I'm not a member of any white garment church, neither do I have anything against them though.

Am afraid you are wrong for the following reasons:
1. They created the thread to share their pre-wedding moments identifying themselves as CCC members.
2. Watch pic no. 3 where they are leaning against a tree. The groom is a Celestial Leader's garment complete with the appropriate girdle.
Certainly they ARE CCC members.
Thanks.
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by olokstob(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Elchappo:
Their parents must be Chief Priest at their various Shrine, Oops church I mean..
Dumb choice of word "SHRINE"
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by amtaken(f): 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Pretty bride VS dried up groom.

Buhari is wicked!
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by columbus007(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
kingthreat:
Cele babes are beautiful. They are endowed. They can phuck. Got a nice sense of style. Infact they're very appealing among Yoruba girls.
My only problem with them is that once they want to have their way to wealth or a man's heart, they will go all out for it. They don't think twice before going fetish. Most of them have a personal babalawo or celestial father for their spiritual exploits. For this reason I fear them. sad sad
bro u no lie,anytime I see them in that their white garment it's too freaky and I hear say dem no dey wear pannt shocked
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by MielBaker(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
That sign board noni....
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by kingthreat(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
columbus007:
bro u no lie,anytime I see them in that their white garment it's too freaky and I hear say dem no dey wear pannt shocked

Bro, na true ooo. Toast 5 Cele babes, you go knack one within 2 weeks.
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Elchappo: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
benji93:

Seyi signs in surprised.........
I beg to differ, ur problem don pass pigeon matter ooo, if there is anything like that atleast.And you have another problem, you talk too much and listen less. If i will be able to solve ur problem, i would have suggested it in my post(i know thts another uninformed attempt at ridicule). Anyway, i would like disassociate myself from having this conversation anylonger, cos it is purposeless and getting boring. It is really pathetic.I know you will reply though, cos you appear as someone that fusses over trivialities, i hope you are nt,and i hope we will find common ground on other issues asides religion in the future and on other threads. Good day........................... Seyi sings out bored

U must be the spiritual head of ur cult Cum church to ve known my problem is more than pigeon..

Do u guyz accept Iguana How can I sort a non blemish one for ur gods.
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Elchappo: 7:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
olokstob:
Dumb choice of word "SHRINE"

U must be a member of that local witch group...
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by olokstob(m): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
Elchappo:

U must be a member of that local witch group...
not just a member but a proud one.
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by habbi080(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
MzDesire:

He is okay
Good
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by columbus007(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
kingthreat:

Bro, na true ooo. Toast 5 Cele babes, you go knack one within 2 weeks.
you mean Toast 5 nacck 2 for free first in 2weeks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Raymie(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
China white Nightgown and Showercap ti take over. Why didn't they wed in CnS? Abi the CnS do not hold weddings ne?
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by davidsgal(f): 1:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Elchappo:
Their parents must be Chief Priest at their various Shrine, Oops church I mean..
Don't go dia.
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by halfricanadian(f): 2:24am On Jul 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy awwww cute
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 2:47am On Jul 18, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy awwww cute
are you are Celestian...
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
are you are Celestian...

Look who's wide awake at this time. grin

How u doing boo... tongue
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 2:56am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Look who's wide awake at this time. grin

How u doing boo... tongue
hahahhaha I'm good Boo... Left the house?
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 2:59am On Jul 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha I'm good Boo... Left the house?

grin yes... Juz wondering what are u hunting at this middle of the night?
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by SmellingAnus(m): 3:02am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin yes... Juz wondering what are u hunting at this middle of the night?
not at all... Slept earlier and woke up... Just reading through comments to get dizzy..
Re: Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
not at all... Slept earlier and woke up... Just reading through comments to get dizzy..

grin haahhaaah.... Okie.... Juz make sure it's ur head will get dizzy and not those sexy hips u have.. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.