Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? (62061 Views)

Man in tears after seeing ‘bedroom photos’ of his babe sent to random men / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ashewoboy(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2021
What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ashewoboy(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2021
where is eniqurl?
Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Chicko1995: 7:47am On Feb 22, 2021
grin she has been booked till Saturday.. please pray for a safe trip

651 Likes 31 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by junketer(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2021
Main babe? Is it just me or did anybody else notice that?
So he has other babes?

542 Likes 34 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Aladino(m): 7:51am On Feb 22, 2021
I smelt a rat and a pig �����

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Aladino(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2021
A big CHEAT ........ I doubt her sincerity

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Nwodosis(m): 7:55am On Feb 22, 2021
Is she related to Lai Mohammed? I advise you believe her to lighten your heart load.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by WeNoGoDie(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Can't she just buy another charger and problem solved.

Who buys a new phone just because charger spoilt.

Let her look for another excuse abeg.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by chinonyinye: 8:52am On Feb 22, 2021
How come people are just chewing the lady while ignoring the fact that *the man is cheating!!* which one is main babe? Pls let's not be hypocrites here and condemn what's wrong when we see it. Thank you.

172 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ashewoboy(m): 8:58am On Feb 22, 2021
chinonyinye:
How come people are just chewing the lady while ignoring the fact that *the man is cheating!!* which one is main babe? Pls let's not be hypocrites here and condemn what's wrong when we see it. Thank you.

the use of "main babe" in that context means girlfriend not sarewagba. he understands that some people have sarewagba and girlfriends.

sarewagba is better than girlfriends though.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by chinonyinye: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2021
Oga, cheating is cheating! A pot should not call a kettle black. QED!

ashewoboy:

the use of "main babe" in that context means girlfriend not sarewagba. he understands that some people have sarewagba and girlfriends.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Womanizer(m): 9:01am On Feb 22, 2021
To the babe he's a side guy, she's going to spend some time with the main guy grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ashewoboy(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2021
chinonyinye:
Oga, cheating is cheating! A pot should not call a kettle black. QED!

you be female truly abi you dey disguise? you don't write like a lady.

3 Likes

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by ashewoboy(m): 9:06am On Feb 22, 2021
Womanizer:
To the babe he's a side guy, she's going to spend some time with the main guy grin

seriously? she went to collect cucumber?

vaginal peoplecheesy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2021
it's only fool that thinks a man or woman will be loyal in marriage or relationship

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Shellsploit: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:
where is Lalasticlala?

E dey pay bikeman money

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Jack005(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2021
Relationship na scam!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by okpalaAnambra: 10:36am On Feb 22, 2021
junketer:
Main babe? Is it just me or did anybody else notice that?
So he has other babes?
The two of them fit each other grin grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Ayo2004: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2021
ashewoboy:

Which one be sarewagba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2021
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by slawormiir: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
It looks like this is a balanced equation

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2021
He should just forward the chats to anybody close to her in case the order does not arrive on the said day angry

Chicko1995:
grin she has been booked till Saturday.. please pray for a safe trip

The message from the main babe is clear grin. He should hold onto the minor babe(s) for the few days

Liposure:
while she services her motor engine

Iwo wi

12 Likes

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Okortor: 11:23am On Feb 22, 2021
She z a player just like you are. So enjoy your relationship in peace.

3 Likes

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Lazy9jaYouth: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
The guy must be dumb not to understand that simple message.
Is his brain on vacation?

1 Like

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by BF69BF: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
I really don't think it's a big deal. If he's not comfortable with her arrangements, he should send her a phone.

And which one is "my main babe", should the girl be worried?

Hoes deserves hoes.

13 Likes

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by xynerise: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
Oya those red Pillers hypocrites won't see the man as cheat but start blaming his teammate.

Main chic and subordinate chic

8 Likes

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by OgbanjeProphet: 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
If she was his "MAIN BABE", shouldn't she be with her MAIN BOO till Saturday

"If you do me/
I do you/
Man no go vex"

18 Likes

Re: What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? by Sultty(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2021
So

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Married Woman Who Runs A Spa In Lekki / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.